over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8IU HGH for growth phase

Again, useless replies as usual. You have nothing positive to contribute, you live in the past and nobody cares. Your contributions, especially on AAS usage, are useless because you obviously lack the knowledge. I remember when Luki came on the forum you were on him like flies on shit, he proved repeatedly that he's more knowledgeable and authentic than you ever will be. Please don't try to say anything negative about myself because I know education wise you are no way near me, financial wise, you can fit in my little pocket, personality wise you need to improve on that. All you do is put people down or shame them because they did not use the "search button". This is not your Forum, this forum exists because of many of us contributing whether old or new. Every forum needs new blood to continue growing. Perhaps being a bit more positive will help you a little bit. Now move on.
240807C2-B1B9-44A6-AA78-AD3A38E3E8BF.gif

Off topic a bit but in regards to cals
And “growing into a show”

I seen it mentioned in another thread also about Kevin Levrone and “growing into a show” How did he go from regular Joe
To Olympia caliber within months?
Gaining all his size back and getting leaner at the same time?

Or maybe I didn’t follow close enough and he did the traditional bulk then cut- ?

I seen it mentioned in another thread also about Kevin Levrone and “growing into a show” How did he go from regular Joe

Or maybe I didn’t follow close enough and he did the traditional bulk then cut- ?

what Kevin did is impossible even for 99% of professionals with mega genetics - you can see it, for example, after Victor Martinez how much time he needed to get back to his former size

what Kevin did is impossible even for 99% of professionals with mega genetics - you can see it, for example, after Victor Martinez how much time he needed to get back to his former size
I rewatched the portion of Kevin's M3 video today where he's in the gym and talking about his general philosophy on training. Below is somewhat paraphrased but you can get the gist:

"Only way I can get into my training is when it's heavy...not to come in here and rep out a bunch of cable bullshit. I wanna' get it done, not do a bunch of reps and crazy shit with cables."

"I don't ever have a light day. A light day for me is after the contest I take off, I don't train for 5 months, I get into my music, I write or whatever."

"I'm either in the gym or I'm outta' the gym, so I'm not gonna' waste my time training in the off-season if there's not a contest 6 or 7 months away. I'll eat whatever I want, I won't train for 4 months and then I'll come into the gym and bust my ass for 4 months. That's the only way it'll be a challenge for me....it's not gonna be a challenge for me if I train for Mr. Olympia 12 months around, I'm gonna' get burnt out....the only way it's a challenge is say I've got 4 months to train for Mr. Olympia after I took off for 5 months...I'm down to 200 or 215 and let's see if I can turn my body around and get freaky and that's what I do for 4 months."

This is the most bizarre trend. Why are people spending all this money on top tier coaches just to go on the internet and ask random people their opinions? Such a waste.

I guess people are just curious, it is in our nature. Like why do I even read this board, I'm not interested in being a professional Bodybuilder, or growing really big. Because it is just interesting as fuck! 😊

I guess people are just curious, it is in our nature. Like why do I even read this board, I'm not interested in being a professional Bodybuilder, or growing really big. Because it is just interesting as fuck! 😊
You’re missing my point - you’re not paying a coach who laid out a specific protocol for you…

Like why do I even read this board, I'm not interested in being a professional Bodybuilder, or growing really big.
Right, but don’t you think the bodybuilders here are the best source of knowledge for achieving the physique you want (whatever that may be)? At the end of the day, for the most part, the principals in gaining muscle and losing fat don’t change.

Growing up some of my crew knew Kevin. He'd burn out after a show. Drink and party. Once he got hungry for it he'd stop the party drugs and eat a ton and lift. And he'd tightened up closer to contest. His life reminded me of Dennis Rodman. He needed to unwind and party a bit.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws