over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 WEEKS OUT USA'S CHRIS 250

CHris250...I have to say this...You obviously know what your doing, so im not going to give you advise.

And Im going to make a statement...Your doing great man! You know what to do, you have a plan. now just stick to it.. Please continue to show us how your coming along. I will be there to see you on stage man.. The USA is a great show!

There is no way you can listen to everyones opinions..And im not taking shots at any of you guys for doing so, each one of you makes a valid opinion..

Last edited:
Chris,
First and foremost, I think you look incredible. Awesome lines, great skin, very proportioned, and a shit load of solid muscle.

Second, I am sorry it took me this long to find this thread and to clean it up. The members here, while Pro or not should be ashamed for trashing your thread here as you are a valued member and one of the top builders on the board. This should have been brought to PM instead of battling it out in your thread.

Third, may I suggest that you listen to only one person, and that would be your prep trainer as mixed comments can throw your whole thought process off, especially while your mind is being depleted of nutrients while dieting. Hang tough, and listen to the one person, and one person only. You're going to do great man.

Third, may I suggest that you listen to only one person, and that would be your prep trainer as mixed comments can throw your whole thought process off, especially while your mind is being depleted of nutrients while dieting. Hang tough, and listen to the one person, and one person only. You're going to do great man.

This is good advice... follow your plan and don't fill your head with lots of advice or comments from everybody that will give it to you...so now I shut up... :)

Alex A- thank you for your comment...I hope to see you in Vegas...I think this year, I finally feel good enough about myself to stand on that stage...

Tadster and Kaiser - Im only following the advice of one person right now...I will let everyone know who that is after the USA's...For now we are keeping that quiet...But, im confident he will help me look my best...I have actully dont most of the prep myself...He is more my second set of eye's (beside my own, and my dad's) He just give's me advice on when I need to make some changes and my last week prep...But, im very confident and happy, with who is helping me out...

chris

Im only following the advice of one person right now...I will let everyone know who that is after the USA's...

I know ;) He knows what he is doing.

YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD AT 6 WEEKS USE MIRROR STAY AWAY FROM SCALE! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131