over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THREE WEEKS OUT FROM USA'S.....

Franco,

I haven't posted here much and obvioulsy do not know you at all. I did however buy the Wojo DVD and loved it. Literally after watching it I came here and saw your first posts to get ready for nationals i believe? You seem like a great guy and it's very inspiring to see all of this coming together for you both on stage and off. Having seen what you have endured to wind up where you are all in itself is an amazing feat and one that everyone should take note on.

Again I wish you the best and hope nothing but good things for you.

Side note: I have started working with Dan (super D at Intense muscle) with DC training. Have been at it for the past couple of months and have fallen in love...

For some added inspiration and this way you dont have to jump from thread to thread!

Attachments

• l_295008e8137be8d4b9a12658f64084b7.jpg
    l_295008e8137be8d4b9a12658f64084b7.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 325
Dang... your quads and calves are sick! I guess because I have chicken legs that I pay more attention to legs. They can be such a challenge and some men tend to train chest and forget about legs. Good job!! You look amazing....

Congrats on the job!!! Finding a job in this economy is difficult, so you did GREAT!

Franco,

THere's a graininess in those pics that obscured a bit b/c of the camera. Another few days of dieting, dry and full and you're gonna look FANTASTIC, man.

Awesome.

-S

Yeah you know how it is...I just seem to lose detail in my pics compared to real life...In two weeks I take pics and look really grainy in them I know I am ready...lol...

Make sure to call me when you get in to vegas so we can touch base...

Fourthgen- Not sure where my weight will be...I am sitting literally right @ 240....as long as I am dry and hard come game day I don't care what I weigh..

My man Shelby- I am just trying to represent Team Troponin as good as you and all the other guys...Its been one helluva journey and I have learned more this prep from Justin than I have all other combined...I feel really lucky to be a part of something as cool as Troponin Nutrition

VT- Thanks so much for the encouraging words....I don't think I could have just stop from competing afte I was told I would make a full recovery....I am lucky enough to be able to this so that is why I kept going...

HOTT!!! THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!

Sassy- Congrats on your featured member!! Yeah I had a good head start as both my mom and dad have big quads...They still should be bigger imo...lol
Yeah the job market is TOUGH and hard to find good jobs. I will be selling reagent chemicals and diagnostic equipment for gene sequencing and dna anyalyzing as well as a whole host of other products to research labratories and universities....I am SO STOKED about the opportunity and start after my show which I will be able to be clear headed and out of my diet fog so I can hit the ground running...

Franco,

your looking great...Just keep at it !!!

chris

looking swole my friend....you should def make it to saturday in vegas...finish up strong!!

thats what im talkin about franco, looking sick bro! cant wait to see you come show time. O YEA!

Franco,

When you moving back to Indy ??? I didnt know you moved to a different state ??? Or im just lost ...LOL !!! Congrats on the new job !!!

chris

looking sick bro ... S-I-C-K !!!

side tri :eek:

Damn Franco!!! Looking awesome. You have really pulled this together brother. Hey man I need to Hook up with the fat and happy club!! it's ok Franco, I'll be thiking of you as I go out for dinner tonight..........hmmmm let mew see Some cheesecake for dessert should do nicely after the prime rib and taters!! Oh and stop off on the way home for some Ice cream!! YUMM;)

Db006- What's up man!! Are you going up to canada soon? I hope all is well with you man..

B-boy!!!! HAHA!! Thanks for the support through this whole prep/ordeal.....This prep has lasted so long that I feel like frodo baggins trying to throw that damm ring in the lava.....LOL...

MIKE!!! You are looking badass yourself bro!! Have fun in Vegas and don't do anything that I wouldn't do....;)

oldfella- How are things in OZ?? Planning another sailing event? Thanks I have been busting it big time to pull it together and now I have got to the point where I am starting to make changes everyday getting a little drier and tighter...

Funny Pic....Here is me trying to be a tough MMA guy....When I get done with this show I am going to start studying Pinjat Silat which is an Indonesian martial art....

Attachments

• PICT0405.jpg
    PICT0405.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 224
You look great Franco. For what its worth im really proud of you for all that you've been through these past couple months and still fulfilling your goals.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck at your show and in your life. Your one of the nicest and most humble guys on the boards and your always willing to lend advice and a hand to anyone who needs it. Only the best for you bro.

So after the show, are you planning on cutting the weight down and focusing more on conditioning and cardiovascular work? This is the last show right?

You look great Franco. For what its worth im really proud of you for all that you've been through these past couple months and still fulfilling your goals.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck at your show and in your life. Your one of the nicest and most humble guys on the boards and your always willing to lend advice and a hand to anyone who needs it. Only the best for you bro.

So after the show, are you planning on cutting the weight down and focusing more on conditioning and cardiovascular work? This is the last show right?

Thanks alot bro.....I have always approached the sport of BB'ing as a hobby for me, something of enjoyment and satisfaction and I have had little to no expectation of anything other than try and enjoy the challenge of being better than your last show. Fortunately for me so many awesome things have been given to me or things I have been able to do, and most importantly the awesome people that I have met and some whom have become friends.

It very well could be my last show but I will always be trainign and bb'ing. When I get done with this show I have got to take a break from everything for a couple of weeks...I have been going at it since January and need some downtime.

Once I get a break then I will go back to training m-w-f and then practice silat tuesdays and thursdays...I plan on getting and staying in really good condition like I was back in the day when I played college and professional baseball....

Thanks alot bro.....I have always approached the sport of BB'ing as a hobby for me, something of enjoyment and satisfaction and I have had little to no expectation of anything other than try and enjoy the challenge of being better than your last show. Fortunately for me so many awesome things have been given to me or things I have been able to do, and most importantly the awesome people that I have met and some whom have become friends.

It very well could be my last show but I will always be trainign and bb'ing. When I get done with this show I have got to take a break from everything for a couple of weeks...I have been going at it since January and need some downtime.

Once I get a break then I will go back to training m-w-f and then practice silat tuesdays and thursdays...I plan on getting and staying in really good condition like I was back in the day when I played college and professional baseball....

And your healthy again too! The most important thing. Excited to see what package you put up no stage Franco.

Just keep your 'options" open for this hobby of yours;)

HERE IS ANOTHER LITMUS TEST PHOTO

Of me six days out, no food, no pump. I took it this morning first thing when I got up....

To me if I look ready in these photos I am ready to get onstage. I think I am VERY CLOSE to being ready after seeing these....

Attachments

• PICT0407.JPG
    PICT0407.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 166
Your the Man Franco! Looking ready to me :eek:
Any Ufc in the future maybe :confused: :D

Your the Man Franco! Looking ready to me :eek:
Any Ufc in the future maybe :confused: :D

Haha!! Whats up Buddy!!

No won't be getting in the cage...my fighting days are over as I have had my nose reconstructed twice...lol....

I will be starting to study a form of Pinjat Silat which is an Indonesian close combat martial art.....Lots of one strike kills, one strike mame techniques...I have to close friends that practice and one 3 level master so I am excited to get back to fighitng...sort of...

franco,

Lets see some more pics...honestly you look great !!! The best I have ever seen you...You look hard in that pic, and almost grainy looking...Lets see some more pics !!!

chris

Wow...Look great Franco...Look pretty tough in that MMA pic...You got my back next weekend right, it may get crazy!!!...I might try and take on Sean Allen or something at Rehab...:eek: :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear