over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone levels?

gordo14

Registered
So i am on doc prescribed HRT. I was also self medicating. Long story short, doc wants me to take a blood test this friday to get a reading and decide how often and how much to give me. On that date it will have been exactly 14 days since I had 450 mg of test cyp. Will my levels have normalized enough that he won't get suspicious, and or not be so high that he wants to lower my dose?

I don't think that is long enough. I think you will be come in elevated from your script levels. The doctor will adjust accordingly. I would give it 4-5 weeks just to be safe.

I would delay at least two to three more weeks while adding no additional test, not even the HRT dose. Remeber when guys talk about "every day', every "week" etc, for a compound they are generally talking about the half lives of the substance. That means you would half it again the following week etc. before it diminishes.

Personal experience also says wait.

PWood

Bump what the others said. 14 days is not enough time. I also speak from experience.

So the 450 i took 200 was from him 250 on my own. I don't know if that would make a difference?? I will take the safe route and wait a couple more weeks.

So the 450 i took 200 was from him 250 on my own. I don't know if that would make a difference?? I will take the safe route and wait a couple more weeks.

I would play it safe. You don't want to mess up a good legal script. :)

Brick and PW are correct, you will need to wait on that test otherwise your test levels will come back high! The doctor will then cut your dose back. you want to go in on the low to non existant side so your doc will be like WTF? we better increase your dose you are too low! LOL. So yes, you will be away on the date of that test and will need to reschedule!

wait a a couple more days...weeks are not necessary at all

My friend was just a little over 400 ng/dl after 14 days of a 400 mgs injection.

My friend was just a little over 400 ng/dl after 14 days of a 400 mgs injection.

I can vouch for similar results. Have to admit that I was surprised.

i would do one of two things..

pay for the right information and whatever is needed to render the result desired

or

wait

What about NPP?

It should be out of the system in a few days correct? Just for future reference.

While I have no doubt that Gordo will come in in the "normal" zone at this point in time, the goal here is as Oldfella said, that is, to have the lowest number possible on the doctors dosage ONLY. If he comes in at 400, and part of this is due self-administered enhancement, the doctor will be under the impression that his script is responsible for all of that "normal" reading. However, if the real number should have been 200 or 250 on the legal script, Gordo's chances in having the doctor increase his legal dosage have been greatly increased.

Appreciated.

While I have no doubt that Gordo will come in in the "normal" zone at this point in time, the goal here is as Oldfella said, that is, to have the lowest number possible on the doctors dosage ONLY. If he comes in at 400, and part of this is due self-administered enhancement, the doctor will be under the impression that his script is responsible for all of that "normal" reading. However, if the real number should have been 200 or 250 on the legal script, Gordo's chances in having the doctor increase his legal dosage have been greatly increased.

But if i wait to long say a full month before i go in and say, i'm starting to not feel normal. Then the reading he gets at that point say its 200 will be the range when i started feeling abnormal again. So in theory if i go in and score a 400, but tell the doctor my symptoms have started reoccurring and i feel like i am not normal again would't that work out to be positive for me? Basicly my doc said come in and give your sample when you start to feel it wear off and feel less like your self.

And any opinions on the NPP Brick? I know the half lives. I just wonder what your opinion is on the affect of this substance on future tests. Is it safe to run up until 5 days from my next blood work?

But if i wait to long say a full month before i go in and say, i'm starting to not feel normal. Then the reading he gets at that point say its 200 will be the range when i started feeling abnormal again. So in theory if i go in and score a 400, but tell the doctor my symptoms have started reoccurring and i feel like i am not normal again would't that work out to be positive for me? Basicly my doc said come in and give your sample when you start to feel it wear off and feel less like your self.

And any opinions on the NPP Brick? I know the half lives. I just wonder what your opinion is on the affect of this substance on future tests. Is it safe to run up until 5 days from my next blood work?

If your doctor presented it to you like that, I would say, go on in, definitely. My doctor goes strictly by the numbers he gets from my blood work.

I have no personal experience with NPP, but in theory, as long as any "supplement" is out of your blood by the time of the test, I would think its OK, even if your body is still retaining some of the good effect.

One factor to consider is insurance versus self pay. I agree that it is possible to find a doctor who will let you test levels exceed normal ranges, provided their are no other problems, however, if paying by insurance this could be probematic for patient and doctor.,

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws