over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kilo Klub Member

fuckboy

Banned
what is this kilo klub about? i see a lot of ppl that R in it can some 1 tell what it is all about? and what does it take to be a kilo klub member?

kilo club status

i was thinking about this yesterday lol if and when i get to 1000 posts i will still be a nobody! lol i always feel a bit left out when all the "important guys" start chatting ! lol been here long time but sort of keep myself to myself as a lot of guys do , and always try and help out if i can but what im saying is theres kind of like a click of chaps here and i think thats understandable as they been here since the board started , must say though some of these new guys are very whats the word....cockey , ? maybe just young? and post as though they been here forever. takes all sorts though as they say,

another thing is most of us dont and arent in a position to contribute as much as say a guy like phil or emeric because of their vast experience so not all posts are equal , think i might feel a bit of a fraud when or if i ever get to 1000 posts but guess most are in the same boat? lol maybe just me::eek:

another thing is most of us dont and arent in a position to contribute as much as say a guy like phil or emeric because of their vast experience so not all posts are equal , think i might feel a bit of a fraud when or if i ever get to 1000 posts but guess most are in the same boat? lol maybe just me::eek:
it takes time bro! you want to contribute, then search this board like your life depended on it, and experiment different approaches and ideas on yourself, learn your body and then come back and contribute to lesser knowledge guys by telling them the things you have tried and found to work for you! the different approaches you have taken to get where you have gotten in the game! thats what i did ;)

it takes time bro! you want to contribute, then search this board like your life depended on it, and experiment different approaches and ideas on yourself, learn your body and then come back and contribute to lesser knowledge guys by telling them the things you have tried and found to work for you! the different approaches you have taken to get where you have gotten in the game! thats what i did ;)

I really like most of the posts I read of yours. And the threads you start are almost always something I've tried(after reading), or going to try. Thanks for actually good post. Unlike the guys that start 3-6 months ago and are more than half way to 1000 posts running around like they know the answer to everyquestion.

Agreed

I really like most of the posts I read of yours. And the threads you start are almost always something I've tried(after reading), or going to try. Thanks for actually good post. Unlike the guys that start 3-6 months ago and are more than half way to 1000 posts running around like they know the answer to everyquestion.

I agree with your comment 100%. b-boy is one of the guys I consider "a must read" anytime he posts or starts a thread. I also get a little agitated at the guys who have a thousand posts after a month. How many times can somebody say "wow, awesome bro" or "My DVD's picture quality is awesome bro"

Shoot, I have been here since 2005 and have not many post.......:( There is alot to read and learn. I don't feel I contribute enough but there are the gents that post and share that I always click to read first........:D

Shoot, I have been here since 2005 and have not many post.......:( There is alot to read and learn. I don't feel I contribute enough but there are the gents that post and share that I always click to read first........:D

dam bro 4yrs and only 600 post? you should of been there by now well 400 more to go U can do it

I don't think it matters how many posts you have, just the quality. I look back at some of my posts and yes, I should have kept my mouth shut on some. Some people have a busier lifestyle than me or others, or would probally contribute more. I personally like to see some of these very valuable members post more(there is numerous on this board) At close to 50, I guess I have some of life's experinences, but there is a few on this board that know there shit and I like to listen to them. I like coaching beginners, so they don't make some of the same mistakes I did and don't lead an unhealthy lifestyle. So, think before you post, but don't hold back if you have valuable information.

damn, I REALLY got to step my game up then :)

I spend too much time on my home board, which really hasn't been that great in a while.

I think that the requirements should be changed for Club Kilo status. 1000 posts is good, but as was said before you can have guys who have been here for 4 months with nearly that many posts.

Maybe it should be a requirement of posting a pic, and 1 year in addition to the 1000 posts.

I think that it would only be fair. I mean how hard would it be for anyone, who has nothing at all to contribute to get 1000 posts, by posting 10 times/day or so? 3-4 months and they are there.

The problem is that they instantly seem to become a trusted member. When no one really knows anything about them.

Shoot, I have been here since 2005 and have not many post.......:( There is alot to read and learn. I always click to read first........:D

I am in the same boat as You I have done alot of reading & learning here, one of the things that makes this board GREAT....I for 1 can/will always learn here

What I thought was the Kilo Club

A kilo in weight of DVDs. It was always kinda scary to think of that. :eek:

I've permanently left my last forum because of all the negativity and insignificant posts where it's common for guys to have 1000 posts within their first month of being members.

The respect and quality of topics and respect among members is one of a kind here on PM and unheard of compared to most every other site out there.

There's one clown over at MD that joined in late 07 and already has over 25,000 posts (thats 29 a day for 2yrs straight) with the majority of his posts stirring up sht or or being an ass.

I've permanently left my last forum because of all the negativity and insignificant posts where it's common for guys to have 1000 posts within their first month of being members.

The respect and quality of topics and respect among members is one of a kind here on PM and unheard of compared to most every other site out there.

There's one clown over at MD that joined in late 07 and already has over 25,000 posts (thats 29 a day for 2yrs straight) with the majority of his posts stirring up sht or or being an ass.

Why don't they ban him? I'm a member of a few other boards, I always use the same name. But I only come to this one now.

I personally know the owner of another board as well, but the members from this board are much more knowledgeable and helpful than any other that I have ever been a member of.

1 post or 1000...yellow, blue, black or red user name...2002 or 2009 join date.....

What matters more...accomplishments, goals, contributing to the board, it's members and the community...Respect isn't earned through titles and numbers, but through actions.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131