over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro-muscle ladies........

marilyn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Ladies what's new?

What's everyone up to this year?

Post any contest your planning, pics, and anything you want....

Also, new ladies of PM, come introduce yourselfs, post pics, questions, and comments.

As for me, working, resting when I can.... started dieting and training.

I'm in a new neighborhood, very challenging, but I've sold a few homes...working with many first time buyers, that need help with dn payment and or closing cost..still a buyers market, but people are nice and more knowledgeable and ready to move...thats a good thing.

ok, lets hear from you....

Sassy
Countrychic
Lynx
Hot Figure
Buffbecca
Cslim
Mo

I know theres lots more female members.

Maybe the mods can send a mass email to bring the ladies back to PM.

We'll post more lady friendly threads;)

Marilyn, I am trying to get my wife to visit this forum to interact with others females of similar interests and motivation.

Marilyn, I am trying to get my wife to visit this forum to interact with others females of similar interests and motivation.

Lenny that's great! Bring her on! We'll make her feel welcomed as you know...

I look forward to the intro:)

hey....

Where's my girl Sharon? Mrs. Sassy if you're nasty,. lol....

I'll have to go get her from FaceBook:)

Marilyn

Ms. Nasty is snowed under with 2 website to build on a deadline for her clients. Her business is slowly building despite the crap economy( Yeah)

I am serving a social secretary, head chef and bottle washer...
She laughed when i told her you asked about her!:D

You and Tony going to take dance lessons?

Did I hear you holler?

I told Everlast to let you know how busy I've been. I've got two website I'm working on plus a new product line that another client is trying to introduce. They all in the flooring industry and naturally they want it all ready by their big trade show the first of Feb.

Everlast and I are still training hard. I've lost 20 lbs so far. We're planning on doing the Battle at the River in Chattanooga this June. We're also wanting to do a photo shoot together. We though it would be fun. We're already prepping for our show.

On top of all that we're still taking ballroom dance lessons trying to learn some Latin dances. This month it's the Samba and Swing. We're having a blast. My hips and feet doing want to cooperate, but I'm working on it. :eek:

Rumor has it that FL's housing marketing is coming back to life. I hope that true for you area as well... how's business for you? Which shows are you doing?

Ms. Nasty is snowed under with 2 website to build on a deadline for her clients. Her business is slowly building despite the crap economy( Yeah)

I am serving a social secretary, head chef and bottle washer...
She laughed when i told her you asked about her!:D

You and Tony going to take dance lessons?

Hey D,

you know I've always wanted to take ballroom dancing.....Tony...I think I'll sign him up for ballet, lol..

Sassy, glad to hear to have alot of good stuff happening....

20 pounds????wow, lady, good for you:)

Is nice that you and D are so active and know how to have fun:)

yes, the Fl market is better, things have really picked up for us...so for now, sales management is very happy:)...I guess my job is ok for now;)

Hi Ladies

Hi all. I haven't been actively posting for quite some time, but I come take a peek from time to time to see what you all are up to. It's nice to see someone trying to pull everyone together.

My big news is that my first grandchild is due in May. I'm so excited about that! We just found out a few weeks ago that it's a little boy! Needless to say, I'm planning my competition schedule around that...

I've been working hard over the past 8 months or so trying to build myself up to become competitive. I did two shows last year - placed in one but not the other. So, in November I met and hired hired Alex A to do my prep this year. I'm going to do three shows here in CA. Marilyn- you met Pesty at the Nationals in November? He's a friend of mine and works out at my gym. He introduced me to Alex and I have to say it's been well worth the investment. I'm really excited about this year.

What shows are you doing this year?

Hi all. I haven't been actively posting for quite some time, but I come take a peek from time to time to see what you all are up to. It's nice to see someone trying to pull everyone together.

My big news is that my first grandchild is due in May. I'm so excited about that! We just found out a few weeks ago that it's a little boy! Needless to say, I'm planning my competition schedule around that...

I've been working hard over the past 8 months or so trying to build myself up to become competitive. I did two shows last year - placed in one but not the other. So, in November I met and hired hired Alex A to do my prep this year. I'm going to do three shows here in CA. Marilyn- you met Pesty at the Nationals in November? He's a friend of mine and works out at my gym. He introduced me to Alex and I have to say it's been well worth the investment. I'm really excited about this year.

What shows are you doing this year?

Well congratulations!!! I bet you can't wait for the new baby to arrive.

Yes, I met Greg and Alex A..I can't enough about them..I can tell they are good people as I am in the people business, and always pick up on characters and personas quickly...I really enjoyed hanging out with them for a bit...would like to meet you one day as well.

Not sure on a show yet, but I know I want to do at least two this year.

when is your first show?..anything new you can share thats working for you? as far as leaning out or motivation, or muscle gains?

Good to hear from you..dont stay away too long:)

And we want to follow your progress, so ,post, post, post;)

I am also a realtor in Canda, I will be doing a figure competition in July and will be starting my prep in April. Got 2nd place last year, hoping for a first maybe overall this year?!!

Aloha!!! Wow, not sure how long it's been since I've posted, but hope to be more active. It would be nice to get the female area going again!

Not sure what show I'm doing this year, but it does look like we're gonna be busy traveling to different states to judge. We're judging the NPC Blue Sky/Montana State Championship show, NPC Muscle Mayhem in KC, hopefully we'll be able to travel to St. Louis for the NPC Midwest and Emerald Cup.

Oh! I do have some news. Our oldest daughter is engaged! Wedding will be in June '11.

when is your first show?..anything new you can share thats working for you? as far as leaning out or motivation, or muscle gains?

Good to hear from you..dont stay away too long:)

And we want to follow your progress, so ,post, post, post;)

The plan is to do three. Right now I'm prepping for San Diego in March, then Orange County in April and then I'll take May off for the grand baby, then one more in June - The West Coast Classic. I'm planning to take the rest of the year off but there about four guys in my gym that are thinking about competing later in the year. If they do I may join them just for fun. Unfortunately, I don't know of any other local women competitors:(

Since I started this at such a "ripe old age" my overall goal is to get a 1st place in a Master 45+ before I turn 50. I'm cutting it close but I have to have a goal :) When I started working with Alex, he completely changed everything. I was overtraining and not eating enough protein so I wasn't gaining any muscle to speak of. Even though I'm spending less time in the gym now I'm seeing much better results.

I look forward to the upcoming year and hearing what everyone else is doing...

Since I started this at such a "ripe old age" my overall goal is to get a 1st place in a Master 45+ before I turn 50. I'm cutting it close but I have to have a goal :) When I started working with Alex, he completely changed everything. I was overtraining and not eating enough protein so I wasn't gaining any muscle to speak of. Even though I'm spending less time in the gym now I'm seeing much better results.

I look forward to the upcoming year and hearing what everyone else is doing...

It is never too late! Good luck to you!

bump

so nice to hear from IG welcome back:)

amb7470...go for your goals...sounds like a good plan and a good year ahead.

more ladies out there to hear from...

B

I am also a realtor in Canda, I will be doing a figure competition in July and will be starting my prep in April. Got 2nd place last year, hoping for a first maybe overall this year?!!

how's the market there?

congrats on your show placing 2nd...thats great!

Good luck on your next show...keep posting so we can follow...

Samba Dance Lessons

Well, E and I started taking Samba dance lessons this month. I'm totally amazed at what a great workout it is. You have to dance on the balls of your feet and pulse your hips as you step. Last night my calves were burning by time our hour was up. Today my abs were sore! That's not including the sweat I worked up while we in class.

I must be crazy. I'm doing 35 minutes of morning cardio, weight training in the afternoon and hour of dance class (2 nights a week). The on Saturday nights they have a 2 hour dance party. If I'm not ripped for by June, just SHOOT ME!!!! :eek:

Hey IG, AD, Bugaboo... Welcome back. It's good to see still stop by.

amb7470... congrats on the grand baby. I hope everything goes well and both mom and baby are healthy. Keep us posted on her progress. :)

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome back!!!

Sassy, ooooo, I love watching Dancing with the Stars! Sounds like you are having a blast!

Well, E and I started taking Samba dance lessons this month. I'm totally amazed at what a great workout it is. You have to dance on the balls of your feet and pulse your hips as you step. Last night my calves were burning by time our hour was up. Today my abs were sore! That's not including the sweat I worked up while we in class.

I must be crazy. I'm doing 35 minutes of morning cardio, weight training in the afternoon and hour of dance class (2 nights a week). The on Saturday nights they have a 2 hour dance party. If I'm not ripped for by June, just SHOOT ME!!!! :eek:

Hey IG, AD, Bugaboo... Welcome back. It's good to see still stop by.

amb7470... congrats on the grand baby. I hope everything goes well and both mom and baby are healthy. Keep us posted on her progress. :)

Wow Sassy, that does sound like fun! I wish I was coordinated enough to dance like that. My husband could probaby pull it off, but me.... well let's just say I have enough trouble walking and chewing gum...:D

Thanks for the congrats! We're super excited. I'll definitey keep you all posted. Mom and baby-to-be are doing great. I'm working on the baby shower now...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws