over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro-muscle ladies........

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome back!!!

Sassy, ooooo, I love watching Dancing with the Stars! Sounds like you are having a blast!

DWS is great! I like watching how much some of the star improve.

Wow Sassy, that does sound like fun! I wish I was coordinated enough to dance like that. My husband could probaby pull it off, but me.... well let's just say I have enough trouble walking and chewing gum...:D

Thanks for the congrats! We're super excited. I'll definitey keep you all posted. Mom and baby-to-be are doing great. I'm working on the baby shower now...

I'm not coordinated either. Right now I feel like a 3rd grader learning how to couple dance for the first time. I'm totally out of my comfort zone! LOL There is something about learning something new. That fun and exciting. As I keep practicing I actually feel like I'm getting better.

My first post, hope to make new friends

Hi, my name is Beth and this is my first post here so I hope to make new friends. This forum seems to
be very interesting with some interesting people, maybe I can chat with some of you. I'm 22 yrs old, no kids
and going to school to be a nurse. I have 1 more year to go and I'll be happy when I'm finally done. Can't
wait to have a normal life again.

Now I'm off to read more posts in the forum.

Welcome to PM, Beth! :)

There is a ton of great info here all you have to do is use the search. If you don't find answers to your questions, you can always post it. One of us will stop by to help you out.

Welcome BethMD

Any question you want to ask..we don't care....like Sassy said, just post it.

Hey ladies!

I hope everyone is having an awesome new year! Its been a while since ive been on. I'm back to massage therapy full time again n im wicked busy..TG!

I was going to compete this year but decided some other things in my life are more important. After the summer i'm finally making the move from massachusetts to arizona..I cant wait!! My parents are going as well, so i will be helping them with the move.

more importantly..my father has been having some health problems. We dont have any answers yet but have been praying for the best.

So once i get out to arizona and get settled, i will def be competing in 2011, crossing over from figure to body building..

So i hope n pray all is well with you ladies..big hugs and may God bless you in this new year...
Ashley

hey girl!!! I'm glad you're back:)

We'll pray for your dad....Let us know how things are going...what a move!!

Arizona seems to be a popular state....I would move out west in a sec...closer to CA which I loved when I visited a couple of yrs ago.

hey girl!!! I'm glad you're back:)

We'll pray for your dad....Let us know how things are going...what a move!!

Arizona seems to be a popular state....I would move out west in a sec...closer to CA which I loved when I visited a couple of yrs ago.

Florida still beats this yucky cold..ugh..more snow today

how's the market there?

congrats on your show placing 2nd...thats great!

Good luck on your next show...keep posting so we can follow...

Market is crazy fast here, working 7 days a week, too tiring, why is it always all or nothing? Don't know how I will manage when I start my on season.

B

Market is crazy fast here, working 7 days a week, too tiring, why is it always all or nothing? Don't know how I will manage when I start my on season.

I hear you..its all I do to get so much done in one day.....I still have to renew my license by March, and now the company has all these courses, modules we have to complete also by March:eek:..and with all the meetings/training and driving to Tampa for some of the meetings..I'm so tired by the time I have a day off....... I really do try to rest when home....I usually can get in a groove..priority first, then other stuff...evetually it works out:)..so far, I'm working things out. But rest has to be a priority too.

Lots going on with the ladies here. :)
I just started to slow down a little, thank goodness. :)

Ladies what's new?

What's everyone up to this year?

Post any contest your planning, pics, and anything you want....

Also, new ladies of PM, come introduce yourselfs, post pics, questions, and comments.

As for me, working, resting when I can.... started dieting and training.

I'm in a new neighborhood, very challenging, but I've sold a few homes...working with many first time buyers, that need help with dn payment and or closing cost..still a buyers market, but people are nice and more knowledgeable and ready to move...thats a good thing.

ok, lets hear from you....

Sassy
Countrychic
Lynx
Hot Figure
Buffbecca
Cslim
Mo

I know theres lots more female members.

Maybe the mods can send a mass email to bring the ladies back to PM.

We'll post more lady friendly threads;)

Hi Marilyn!

I am new to the boards but my boyfriend has been on PM for awhile now and has told me what great advice you give and that I should definitely introduce myself! I am sure I will have plenty of questions for you soon...hope that's ok!

Hey Jrose..welcome!!! glad you posted..you will get tons of advise here..and you'll know which ones are for you..anything you want to talk about bring it on...nice to meet you:)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Lynx

hi, miss you one here..hows school going?..are you on break anytime soon?

whats the big man up to? You two must really be busy these days.

Hey ladies!
It's been awhile since I've been on here. It's great to see so many of you getting ready to compete soon!

I'm 9 days out :eek: from the Arnold Amateur. After that, I'm thinking about the Metropolitan in NYC and then the Pittsburgh again.

I'm finally getting settled here in Maryland with Lucian. Got a new place to live and a new job, plus contest prep, so I've been crazy busy since I moved here!

wow!

Hi stranger...how are you guys?..sounds like you have been busy..I knew you were moving....good luck on your show..you always look amazing!

Hey Lynx... give us an update on your school and training. What competitions are you doing this year.

Mo chuisle... good to see you are still hanging around PM. Good luck with your shows! :)

Last edited:
Hi Marilyn!

I am new to the boards but my boyfriend has been on PM for awhile now and has told me what great advice you give and that I should definitely introduce myself! I am sure I will have plenty of questions for you soon...hope that's ok!

Welcome to PM! :D

hi Sassy..how are you?..still dancing Zumba?:)..when are you and "D" going to post pics?...I know you've been training hard....

Deep link exchange resource - Hair loss internet site

Hi,
We are representing <a href="http://www.keepingmyhair.com/">Hair Loss news</a>. We manage a lot of websites, and we found your website trought the net. We are asking if you need to exchange links with us. Actualy we are looking for links to our websites, if you're interested please visit our site, on the right menu you will find the catalog link, there you can submit your website and exchange links with us...
Our webpages are very good ranked, and they will be better in the subsequent days...
Thank you very much, and I'm sorry if i put the info in a wrong place, that because I could not find the contact link..
Best regards
Keepingmyhair Staff.
Hair loss news

Hi stranger...how are you guys?..sounds like you have been busy..I knew you were moving....good luck on your show..you always look amazing!

Thanks! We're doing well! We both picked up a shift at our gym to cover the membership fees, and I'm meeting a ton of really great people. The bodybuilding scene in DC is huge! Only 3 days out from the Arnold right now ... :eek:

You mentioned you're dieting and training ... which show are you planning on doing?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131