over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dennis Wolf

Equalizer

Registered
I was flipping through the latest issue of Flex magazine and came across Dennis Wolf's shoulder routine. It looks like he is currently training with a version of HIT using 1 work set of each exercise, 5 sets total. And he is also using the same bodypart split that Yates used in his competitive days. Just thought that was interesting.

There was also a back routine video posted a while back, Dennis was starting with a pullover machine and then moved on to yates style bent over rows. Looks like he's definitely using a Dorian inspired routine, should be good for him IMO, I bet he grows like a weed from it.

I was flipping through the latest issue of Flex magazine and came across Dennis Wolf's shoulder routine. It looks like he is currently training with a version of HIT using 1 work set of each exercise, 5 sets total. And he is also using the same bodypart split that Yates used in his competitive days. Just thought that was interesting.

Those routines do have there places in different phases of training but as most pro's will tell you its about finding what works best for you and mixing things up.

Yes he is training that way now.....Dusty and I were supposed to be taking him thru a DC workout a little while back for Flex....still might happen in the future....I am going to put him thru the fucking meat grinder if it does and I told the editors of Flex that he better "be ready" because it sure as hell aint going to be fun. I wanted to see his face when Dusty got done with 500 pound deadlifts for about 23 reps and said "your up Dennis"

Lets put it this way "if moving "heavy slag iron" were people......Dusty is China"

Attachments

• SH2.JPG
    SH2.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 2,376
  • PSHeavy4.JPG
    PSHeavy4.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,209
Last edited:
Yes he is training that way now.....Dusty and I were supposed to be taking him thru a DC workout a little while back for Flex....still might happen in the future....I am going to put him thru the fucking meat grinder if it does and I told the editors of Flex that he better "be ready" because it sure as hell aint going to be fun. I wanted to see his face when Dusty got done with 500 pound deadlifts for about 23 reps and said "your up Dennis"

Lets put it this way "if moving "heavy slag iron" were people......Dusty is China"

LOL. Can't wait to see if that goes down.

If you guys need a plate boy for that one, I'll pay my own way out there to be "Dr. Spot" for that video. (I'd also be happy translate any and all slurred German speech, e.g., "Ach, Du verdammtes, bloedes Arshloch" (Oh, you damn, crazy asshole) or "Gott in Himmel - kein mehr!" (God in heaven - no more!), etc.)

-S

OH My God, Dusty is a freaaak!!!!

Dante... what is your opinion about Dorian training style ???

Last edited:
I know its hard to tell from a video but Dennis doesnt look healthy at all.

I know its hard to tell from a video but Dennis doesnt look healthy at all.

Please show me a pic where you can validate that statement.

He's looking good in this video, and every interview/photo op I've seen him in he's had a healthy look to him. He's one of my fav's, but a damned shame about last years Olympia. Dennis will come back, though!!

It was my opinion from watching the posted video. He is huffing and puffing the entire time. Even after he eats, he props his arms up on the table and seems to be laboring to breath. When he talks he has to stop after every 4th or 5th word to catch his breath. Plus he has to breath out of his mouth just to get enough air.

It was my opinion from watching the posted video. He is huffing and puffing the entire time. Even after he eats, he props his arms up on the table and seems to be laboring to breath. When he talks he has to stop after every 4th or 5th word to catch his breath. Plus he has to breath out of his mouth just to get enough air.

Well, in all honesty I didn't watch the whole clip through .. during training I see and hear the panting, but other than that, not so much. Then again, this cat reminds me of myself; a Nordic palish man; I am Norwegian myself, born and bred, white eyebrows, light skin color, and so on; once I got to 280 lbs (on my soccer boy frame) I was hufffing and puffing just walking up a flight of stairs, and my skin turned TORCHED red from the drastic increase in BP. Some guys just can't handle being at that weight I guess ...

then again, we have NO idea how many different chemicals he had ingested that very day; I mean, clen, ECA, juice, and everything in between ... He was probably dealing with a terrible Tren cough during that shoot, hahaha ..

Respect!

Yeah it definitely can be genetic, chemical, time of year, time of day etc.... Maybe im wrong and he is a walking text book of health, maybe not. But when i watched that video the FIRST thing that popped in my mind was, "I am looking at a walking heart attach." Like i said i might be totally wrong but thats what jumped in to my mind first.

Yeah it definitely can be genetic, chemical, time of year, time of day etc.... Maybe im wrong and he is a walking text book of health, maybe not. But when i watched that video the FIRST thing that popped in my mind was, "I am looking at a walking heart attach." Like i said i might be totally wrong but thats what jumped in to my mind first.

well he did need to breath like he needed an oxygen mask!! every 3 words he had to take a deep breath like life long fat smoker

I looked at his face and he was really run down. Not sure if its from the training or if time has taken its toll on him and his body. But he looked really drained. Mentally and spiritually. I enjoy watching him train and compete. I just hope he stays healthy for along time to come.

Let us know if that DC workout with Dennis and Dusty happens; it'll be great to see!

Damn - that's a lot of weight on Dusty's shoulders! :eek:

It would be interesting to see what Dante could do with RUHL in a years time, wonder how much more size the guy could put on?

well he did need to breath like he needed an oxygen mask!! every 3 words he had to take a deep breath like life long fat smoker

Yep, it was there for sure. that opening scene is where I noticed it. Didnt look good. Hopefully hes not like that all year long, and its just something nearing a contest. You would think he would ease up on the drugs when its not contest time.

It would be interesting to see what Dante could do with RUHL in a years time, wonder how much more size the guy could put on?

I don't see Ruhl pack on any more 'appealing' mass to his frame .. Ruhl was THE MAN back in 2005-2006, but he's never been the same since, IMHO.

I don't see Ruhl pack on any more 'appealing' mass to his frame .. Ruhl was THE MAN back in 2005-2006, but he's never been the same since, IMHO.

I agree. IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM DANTE. HE IS ONE OF THE MASTERS IN PUTTING MASS ON PEOPLE. But i would have to say that Ruhl is massed out!! LOL

I dont think i could do anything with him that he hasnt massed out (or site injected to insane amounts allready)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws