over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The party is over

Lehigh????

Sounds like you're doing the Lehigh? You doing the open class too CG or just masters????

Sounds like you're doing the Lehigh? You doing the open class too CG or just masters????

Yes it is, it's the Lehigh/Pa State show in one.

Yes I will be in the open and masters. Will you be there?

CG

Just started my diet. I'll be the guy onstage in my underwear......wait.......that's probably not the best description.

See you there........you look like you've got a great starting point.

You look great. I am looking forward to seeing you progress through the weeks/months. Do you take MT2?

one hell of a starting point...

Good Luck with your prep. You are an inspiration to us all. Now get in there and get the job done.

V

:D
better?

SCAN0002.JPG

looking fucking diesel!!!!

start your prep? LOL... looks like 1 week out photos! :D

Looking great bro. Keep posting pics as you dial in for your show. I wish I looked half that good when I felt "fat." Best of luck.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

You look damn good to me! You guys shouldn't have a problem coming in sliced and diced. As always, with Alex in your corner and your drive and determination.....you should come away with a WIN! :star-w:rs

You took alot of crap from members off this board & came back to prove them all wrong. Good for you...:) Best wishes w/ your show.

You took alot of crap from members off this board & came back to prove them all wrong. Good for you...:) Best wishes w/ your show.

ICU11b, I appreciate your support and best wishes. I really do. But it's just not about that for me. I learn things reading this forum every day. I have made great friends also.

Most of the "crap" from members was because I disrespecting an IFBB PRO and member at PM that a lot of guys like. I just want to move on. I have even supported Phil and his new peptide company since.

Again, thanks for your best wishes! Lehigh is one hell of a local show. Some well respected members have competed there previously and I'm sure they could vouch for that. If I don't win it's Alex's fault! YA YA BLAIM IT ON ALEX!!!!!! LOL:D

CG

Look great

May I ask a serious question? Why, or is it the mirror............your right side twice as big as your left side..shoulder and arm..........see it?

Hey man - you are looking way swole -lot of muscle there to be sure, after prep you will definitely be beast! Are you in the 40+ or 50+ (Guess I'm asking when is your bday...) I' never make it to the nationals, but I sure hope you don't show up at my local show in the fall. I'd hate to stand next to you on stage and be referred to as the "skinny guy nect to CG!"

Good luck on your prep - hope you post from time to time - I'd be interested to follow your progress.

Real nice shoulders and biceps. Very thick looking. I want those!!:cool:

Parties over? most people never get to the level of conditioning you are just beginning prep.wow!!

Hey concreteguy, now leanbody has me curious. How old are you? If you're near my age, I'm extremely impressed.

You're only a 1/2" short than I am. But you look like you outweigh me easily by 25lbs. That's a hell of a lot of mass.

May I ask a serious question? Why, or is it the mirror............your right side twice as big as your left side..shoulder and arm..........see it?

I only photo shopped the right side?............I could only afford the right side mirror from the FUN HOUSE? I only did half of Alex's workout?
Take you pick.LOL
I guess it's the mirror. I see what your seeing but things aren't that out of whack. At least I don't think so.

On another note. I will be placing a second order for your T3/clen Phil. I truly can say "it's the best I have ever had". Your a really class act sponsor!

CG

Hey concreteguy, now leanbody has me curious. How old are you? If you're near my age, I'm extremely impressed.

You're only a 1/2" short than I am. But you look like you outweigh me easily by 25lbs. That's a hell of a lot of mass.

OJS, Lean, I turned fifty last August. I'm reminded of that every time I walk in the gym(pain). I don't know about you guys, but it seams like the adrenalin gets me though the workout and when it's over I feel like a train wreck!

OJS, you look wonderful man! I think MountainDog is going to take you to a mind blowing level.
Your stats have you at an impressive 230lbs. I'm going to walk on the stage at as close to 198lbs as possible. I don't want to play with you BIG guys.:D
I have developed sleep apnea and even with the cardio I'm not to healthy at this weight. I think I just want to be a visitor at this weight. Think it may be time to throttle back supps and just really get ripped.
I just want cellophane for skin.
CG

OJS, Lean, I turned fifty last August. I'm reminded of that every time I walk in the gym(pain). I don't know about you guys, but it seams like the adrenalin gets me though the workout and when it's over I feel like a train wreck!

OJS, you look wonderful man! I think MountainDog is going to take you to a mind blowing level.
Your stats have you at an impressive 230lbs. I'm going to walk on the stage at as close to 198lbs as possible. I don't want to play with you BIG guys.:D
I have developed sleep apnea and even with the cardio I'm not to healthy at this weight. I think I just want to be a visitor at this weight. Think it may be time to throttle back supps and just really get ripped.
I just want cellophane for skin.
CG
Haha!! At 230 and over I have the same sleeping issues as you. As of yesterday morning I was at 221lbs. And my sleeping is much better. Here's yesterday morning's picture: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/69726-ok-time-get-serious.html

...I need to update my stats.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cam2435