over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

🛑ROBINHOOD🛑 & Crypto

EricJ123

Registered
Just a heads up everyone. Robinhood will close your crypto wallet if you send to certain wallets. I’ve read Coinbase will do this as well. Attached is a notification I received. Do not use Robinhood with your sources.

I’m assuming cashapp is still safe? The requirement of submitting my ID to use crypto on cash app now has me worried.

Attachments

• IMG_7826.jpeg
    IMG_7826.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 24
Lol so absurd considering this goes against the very core concept of cryptocurrency 🤦‍♂️

But as long as TP and Direct are in the clear then 🤷‍♂️
Its comical to think back to what bitcoins original use case was. Now its likely going to be regulated and controlled and many of us may have to pivot in how we use it.

Its comical to think back to what bitcoins original use case was. Now its likely going to be regulated and controlled and many of us may have to pivot in how we use it.
Would love to see Monero really take off. It's basically crypto with a secure blockchain.

Sucks that had to happen with your Robinhood account, and I am sure others are not alone.

Note with cashapp you are required to upload your ID for verification before you can buy/sell crypto on that platform.

Just a heads up everyone. Robinhood will close your crypto wallet if you send to certain wallets. I’ve read Coinbase will do this as well. Attached is a notification I received. Do not use Robinhood with your sources.

I’m assuming cashapp is still safe? The requirement of submitting my ID to use crypto on cash app now has me worried.

They closed mine as well.

How do they determine what is a good wallet vs bad?

Robinhood has some options that are priced great, that's all I use it for. I didn't even know.you could send crypto from there.

I had an issue with Cashapp this past weekend that made me suspicious. Used a new source from the board and they are using a Cashapp account with Cashapp QR code. When trying to scan the QR code from my Cashapp account on my phone it kept coming up invalid QR code. So I tried their 'Cash hash' with Cashapp and still no luck, it came up "this may be a cash for business account". As soon as they gave me a standard BTC address (outside of Cashapp) everything worked as it normally would with me using my Cashapp account on my phone. So why would the transaction not work when it was completely in house with Cashapp's operating system? I personally think their account could be being monitored by Cashapp for a cash for business account for potentially illegal goods. I remember a year or so ago reading where sources shouldn't use host like Cashapp to conduct their transactions. Can anyone shed some light on this?

My coinbase pro account was closed down in 2021ish. Was closed for two suspicious transfers:

Buying into an ICO that was sponsored and advertised by coinbase
Transferring from my coinbase account to my coinbase pro account

Not once was it ever utilized to pay for anything nefarious or illegal or any other outside transactions. Purely a holding/investment vessel. Had to hire a lawyer to get my funds released and wait the 90 day "security" requirement that they have on locked accounts. Was an utter nightmare.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131