over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2nd Cycle Info

Tyler071

Newbies
So far my only cycle history consisted of 12wks Test E/ 500mg weekly.. My gains were decent I suppose, leaned down a tad. Ended up 9lbs up. So for my 2nd cycle, I put a little information together and came up with something so now I just need approval or suggestions on ways to get better gains. My overall goal to gain 20lbs, yet stay lean and not convert all to fat. Speak up buds. Any help is appreciated.

Week 1-12.... Testosterone Enanthate/ 500mg weekly; divided in two pokes.
Week 1-10.... Deca/ 250-500mg weekly, also divided in two injections.
Week 1-6 ..... Dbol/ 30mg ED, taken in 3 doses of 10mg daily.

I have proper PCT so no need in discussing that.

500mg test 12 weeks
50mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks

2nd cycle, why go from 1 compound to 3 and not to two? be smart if u plan on doing this for awhile

only because i've read many cycle blogs and from what I could tell, adding deca to a test cycle was still considered a beginner cycle. From most people said-- it was recommended

Use the D-Bol for 4 weeks at 50 mg a day seperate the doses throughout the day something like 8 am 10 mg, 11 am 10 mg, 3 pm 10 mg, 6 pm 10 mg an save the last 10 mg for an hour or so before your workout if its a non workout day take it at 9 pm. Your good with the Test an the Deca alright.

So far my only cycle history consisted of 12wks Test E/ 500mg weekly.. My gains were decent I suppose, leaned down a tad. Ended up 9lbs up. So for my 2nd cycle, I put a little information together and came up with something so now I just need approval or suggestions on ways to get better gains. My overall goal to gain 20lbs, yet stay lean and not convert all to fat. Speak up buds. Any help is appreciated.

deff wouldnt do the dbol more than 4 weeks
and if no more than 250 on the deca. remember your never gonna use less. no need to ramp up fast. use safe wise and effectivley and enjoy not being saturated.

Why going to 3 compounds, like someone else here said? If you put on 9 quality pounds that last cycle which you have kept most of and put on stregnth, there is no need for you to increase your supplementation at all. Keep using this since it worked for you, and once you hit the point where its not working anymore then you can think about changing things up. You dont want to follow the path that more is better. 9 good pounds is a good gain. What was your starting bodywegiht? IF youre under 200 lbs I would say that a great gain.

thanks for the support so far guys

True True. Starting weight was 203 at 5"10. Okay so i've decided on sticking to only dbol and test.. may lower the dbol to 4 or 5 weeks instead due to more researching. Does anybody have suggestions on something I could possibly add to my cycle to get more definition, maybe closer to the end? I've heard of adding trace ammounts off winny to bulk cycles to cut at the end. Suggestions?

True True. Starting weight was 203 at 5"10. Okay so i've decided on sticking to only dbol and test.. may lower the dbol to 4 or 5 weeks instead due to more researching. Does anybody have suggestions on something I could possibly add to my cycle to get more definition, maybe closer to the end? I've heard of adding trace ammounts off winny to bulk cycles to cut at the end. Suggestions?

Doing the dbol for 4 weeks is plenty, may not even need it that long once the test kicks in. 30mg/day is plenty also, so dont increase that imo. As far as definition, thats all diet and cardio.

I would do the test at 500 mgs and deca at 400 mgs. I wouldn't even bother with the d-bol. I think you will like this cycle. Keep running the test 2 or 3 weeks after you stop the deca. I like longer cycles so I would do at least 12 weeks, 14 or 15 would be better.

I would do the test at 500 mgs and deca at 400 mgs. I wouldn't even bother with the d-bol. I think you will like this cycle. Keep running the test 2 or 3 weeks after you stop the deca. I like longer cycles so I would do at least 12 weeks, 14 or 15 would be better.

I agree 100%... I used to love D-bol but I always get an acne rebound from it. Not worth it anymore.

I agree, test & deca together are good solid gains, they have a great synergistic effect together. Also, don't neglect your anti e's like I did when I was younger, I spent 2,000$ getting my nipples cut..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear