over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 weeks out

diskey

Registered
Hi folks. thought I put up some pictures for a little guidance. I'm 5 weeks out.
198 lbs, 5 10", 22 years old. From Norway. Currently doing BigA's contest diet:)

Last edited:
Nice and lean...with a little work on your posing you should do well.

What show are you doing?

Awsome man...You definetly dont have a problem with conditioning...Looks like BigA's diet works well...Looks like you should have more cuts being that lean but I forget that you are only 22...So that stuff will come with a lil more time and muscle maturity and growth...You look great though man....Good Luck

At 5 weeks you look to be on target so far. You will pick up more definition as the last few weeks go by. You can not make any changes in size and density now but for the future, work those triceps hard. you are young and if you get a move on you will build some impressive guns. Yes the bi's to. work on building mass first detail later. Condition wise as long as you drop water the day before and dry out a bit I think you will be pleasantly surprised. You look to have done a good job so far. Keep it tight and post up some more as you get closer. Good luck bro!

Lookin pretty damn lean to me bro! Good work.

looking lean bro...Dont try to lose anymore fullness or you might look to thin on stage...At 5-10 and sitting at 198, you dont want to lose anymore muscle...(if you have lost any at all yet)

good luck

chris

Looking good bro, great conditioning!!!

very impressive man!!!!

thx for the replies guys!

I'm not conditioned enough yet so I don't feel I can start eating more or something. Conditioning is actually going rocked speed now with BigA's program. In the diet program your supposed to never be hungry, if you do you eat more protein. I'm getting more and more hungry, so I'm actually eating more and more. So shouldn't be loosing muscle. My trainers say I look bigger now after this week , when I lost over 5 pounds. But again everyone looks bigger when better conditioned.

This pictures were taken on carb up day today, after about 2-3 large meals, Continued eating and tonight looking in the mirror after 6 large carb meals, was very pleased with the look.

oldfella said:
At 5 weeks you look to be on target so far. You will pick up more definition as the last few weeks go by. You can not make any changes in size and density now but for the future, work those triceps hard. you are young and if you get a move on you will build some impressive guns. Yes the bi's to. work on building mass first detail later. Condition wise as long as you drop water the day before and dry out a bit I think you will be pleasantly surprised. You look to have done a good job so far. Keep it tight and post up some more as you get closer. Good luck bro!

I've always felt my arms have been lagging, and I never really have figured out what they respond best too, probably they just grow when I add overall weight

My goal for the future is to be in great condition at 220 lbs. I would like to get there as fast as possible ofcourse. I tend to add bodweight/fat pretty fast and I've actually weighted 249 lbs when I tried just eat shitloads of food for a whole winter when bulking out, got quite disappointed when I toned down and figured out I've added like 4-6 lbs of muscle from a weight gain of 40lbs over half a year. Had more success last winter with a low bulk approach at 3500kcal quite strict. truthful people estimated I've gained almost 10 lbs. over 4-5 months.

After this diet I was thinking about trying to eat what G. Kale talks about in his harcore bulking article, do you think that could benefit me? oldfella or others here? More like a clean diet of 5000kcal. And have a couple of eat out meals as he outlines. not a whole day.

On last bulk with 3500kcal I maintained weight and added 3-4 pounds from my eat out day once a week every week. Looked like a water balloon the day after and then dropped the water again after one day strict eating, then was left with about 2lbs after each eat out day. over about 3-4 months this then got to 30lbs weight gain. didn't rally feel right when all weight gain came just from the eat out day.

I think you are looking very good!

Nice work on following the diet. Love the vacularity in the legs...delts....looks like it's all coming together for you!

Man, I want to see what you look like in five weeks...should be incredible!

nice work...slap a tan on that and you are set...

5 more weeks, you should be well dialed in

thx again guys:) nice with a little feedback!

Here's a pic from right up from bed this morning, never looked this dry in the morning before I think. Weight is up 1kg but same waist measures :)

I drank shitloads of water last evning, was very thirsty for some reason, I'm having a cold, must be therefor. But was up pieing two times tonight. Think perhaps this would be smart day before contest also. Just drink a lot Friday night and not cut water before Friday before bed also keep salt high all the way. You get a very diuretic effect when you sleep

Last edited:
Looking great! Keep it up!!:)

Looking good bro. Best of luck in your show. Incredible obliques!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Here are some new pics, 4 weeks out (or maybe 3 if I enroll to another contest also)

Phil is helping me out now, and things seems to work out well! Doing all things different from what I'm used to, but feels good:)

Did some tanning also with some cream from the sun bed studio, worked out pretty good.

Progress this week with training has been good though I've had a serious cold, even had to stay home from work a couple of days this week. Only physical activity I did were my workouts, other than that just home resting and drinking tea. Tonight for the first time, after two weeks, it seems to clear up and I've started feeling better. Can't wait to see what will happens when body fully recovers. Probably metabolism will kick up a couple of notches and workouts will be great again with no running nose and coughing:)

Last edited:
Awesome physique and conditioning! You're going to be a major headache for your competition in another 4 weeks!

Great job diskey! You are looking awesome!!

Congrats on a job well done Diskey! Your efforts put forth with the aid of gifted genetics provide for a very eye pleasing physic, which at the age of 22 has tremendous potential for further development.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws