over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a bit OT but i need some help

buselmo

Banned
Ok... i'm done editting the video i did with the interviews and stuff... i'm done with the subtitles and all i need is to embed them in the file.

BUT

I can't post it on youtube (for personal reasons, and their shitty 15 min max video length)... and i'm looking for other sites where i can upload it (it's around 1.2 GB and 60 mins long).

the only thing i could find was Vimeo, but i have to pay $10 for the membership to upload big files...

any suggestions?

How long do you need it uploaded for and whats the expected amount of viewers (estimate: like hundreds, thousands, etc.)?

I would just upload it to like megaupload or something. People can then download it if they want to see it, and it's free.

not expecting many viewers for interviews with saudi bodybuilders and a competition :p... probably 7 max! LOL

but i compressed the file and i'm in the process of adding subtitles, so it'll probably take up 780 mb... i'll check out megaupload/megavideo and see what's going on there.

thanks for the help guys!

I would also suggest megavideo.

not expecting many viewers for interviews with saudi bodybuilders and a competition :p... probably 7 max! LOL

but i compressed the file and i'm in the process of adding subtitles, so it'll probably take up 780 mb... i'll check out megaupload/megavideo and see what's going on there.

thanks for the help guys!

I have an FTP that I'd be glad to let you use if those don't work out, just PM me. Size doesn't matter, ha.

I have an FTP that I'd be glad to let you use if those don't work out, just PM me. Size doesn't matter, ha.

what's FTP?
sorry, i'm an idiot when it comes ta dat der kampooter doohickey... :p

i tried uploading the damn thing last night to Megavideo... woke up this morning to check and it said the video format was blah blah blah and it didn't work :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think i messed up with the compression when i added subtitles... or maybe i'm just stupid. i'm gonna compress the original video (fucking all 13 GB of it) again and try to upload it today.

but again, what's FTP? :)

oh, and here's the error i got from megavideo when the upload was done

permanent conversion error!
please try uploading a different video format.

:banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
what's FTP?
sorry, i'm an idiot when it comes ta dat der kampooter doohickey... :p

i tried uploading the damn thing last night to Megavideo... woke up this morning to check and it said the video format was blah blah blah and it didn't work :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think i messed up with the compression when i added subtitles... or maybe i'm just stupid. i'm gonna compress the original video (fucking all 13 GB of it) again and try to upload it today.

but again, what's FTP? :)

Basically an external storage space accessed similarly to a website. You could use it for hosting your video. It's quick and easy, too which makes it pretty nice.

oh... btw... the video format was AVI... with an XVID MPEG-4 codec or whatever the fuck that is...

you think it'll work if I convert it to WMV? will take up much less space and I might not have problems uploading it to megavideo?

Honestly I'm not sure. I haven't worked with WMV for almost a year now so I don't know how big a difference it would make compression-wise.

I'm sure someone here will know, though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131