over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Abs

slesh

Registered
My belly has always been my problem area since I was a chubby kid. I was always taught "abs are made in the kitchen". I even had a few mentors tell me that if I do too much ab work but don't lose weight I will look even fatter. A few months ago I said fuck all that noise and just started hitting them almost every day. Lots of different exercises. I haven't changed my diet much. I eat relatively clean 6.5 days a week with a nice cheat on Sunday evenings. Also just on my 125mgs a week of Test and 3iu GH a day. Man my abs/core are unrecognizable. I'm so happy with the progress. I guess what I've learned is you gotta treat that area like any other muscle and just hit that shit hard to fatigue. The results will come.

Attachments

• March 2021.jpg
    March 2021.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 80
Awesome man! This is a hard one to achieve for most people. I hit abs after each session even if it’s only 1 set 3 reps. Also when I started GH is when they started to show so keep that in the plan.

Keep up the good work

PS just started doing a bunch of exercises to focus on the lower abs because that's my real problem area. Interesting making sure you focus on the lower abs and not hip flexors. It's easy to fuck that up.

PS just started doing a bunch of exercises to focus on the lower abs because that's my real problem area. Interesting making sure you focus on the lower abs and not hip flexors. It's easy to fuck that up.
Very tricky! Leg raises are nice. I also put a dumbbell between my legs near my knees. Then do hanging knee raises. Those are pretty killer

I am on this board to learn shit from others - not Google shit all day long - not sure why it’s so difficult to explain somthing u suggest- lot of difficult guys on here and some great guys

I am on this board to learn shit from others - not Google shit all day long - not sure why it’s so difficult to explain somthing u suggest- lot of difficult guys on here and some great guys
Don’t be lazy and just google it. It’s pictures describing movement- it would be immensely difficult to describe with words a front lever.

My belly has always been my problem area since I was a chubby kid. I was always taught "abs are made in the kitchen". I even had a few mentors tell me that if I do too much ab work but don't lose weight I will look even fatter. A few months ago I said fuck all that noise and just started hitting them almost every day. Lots of different exercises. I haven't changed my diet much. I eat relatively clean 6.5 days a week with a nice cheat on Sunday evenings. Also just on my 125mgs a week of Test and 3iu GH a day. Man my abs/core are unrecognizable. I'm so happy with the progress. I guess what I've learned is you gotta treat that area like any other muscle and just hit that shit hard to fatigue. The results will come.
Lookin' ripped brotha. Keep workin' hard and stay disciplined.

I been watching you a while. You are very condescending to others on this board. Few times you put others down when they post pictures. You should post a picture of have great you look. 🙄 You talk crap about a seasoned VET on this board and I warn you then. Then you tell me who I should ban or not like you are a MOD yourself. You also went to some good sponsors and talked crap there a few times. At 52, you talk like are immature at times. You can't take 2 minutes of your time to google something? That is all what it takes to find out what that term means. I try to use ban as a last option here, but guys like you won't change and I know that.

Sorry Slesh and nice job. For TRT you are doing great.

Slesh looking fucking great !

Hammer those abs , nubret style

Ppl are just lazy they say that , i do every morning 3 set x max seal sit ups or hanginh leg raise every single day !

Oh and all be carefull

Those who fuck with my boy matsuo gone have to deal with me also

I have lots catch up to do , was out of town for work for a week

Slesh looking fucking great !

Hammer those abs , nubret style

Ppl are just lazy they say that , i do every morning 3 set x max seal sit ups or hanginh leg raise every single day !
Nice

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner