over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acceptable GH serum?

Follow the protocol that knight laid out.. Ive done the exact same 3 different times with different kits of rips and each one scored in the low 30s, I was damn pleased with that. However, IGF is something that I believe most people don't fully understand (myself included). I have a script and run 5iu/ day of omni trope that I personally pick up at the pharmacy. I was on it for a couple months every day and my igf levels were in normal limits..

Me too. I take 3 iu Omnitrope per day, my level of IGF-1 is 277 ng/ml. I'll get myself my Omnitrope to the pharmacy.

Im on less than 1 iu a day just to test it out on pharm (i take .2 of a 1.8/ml serostim 2x per day, and SOMETIMES .2 PWO), to see how i would score on igf1, and I have been on this protocol for close to 6 months. and my igf1 is 548 ng/ml

range is 114-492
WoW
i got to 698 on 3.6ius of pharm, but everyone is different for sure
Thank you

Follow the protocol that knight laid out.. Ive done the exact same 3 different times with different kits of rips and each one scored in the low 30s, I was damn pleased with that. However, IGF is something that I believe most people don't fully understand (myself included). I have a script and run 5iu/ day of omni trope that I personally pick up at the pharmacy. I was on it for a couple months every day and my igf levels were in normal limits..

Wait I don't get it, if your igf is within normal limits at 5ius of pharmacy hgh a day, isn't there something wrong?

Your rate should be higher. Sounds like something is definitively wrong bro.

Your rate should be higher. Sounds like something is definitively wrong bro.

Nothing is wrong with him bro. 277 for 3ius is a decent igf-1 score. It's not great, but it's not low either. Remember, we have to consider his age, baseline igf, how well his liver converts the gh and if he's on any AIs or medications. These will all effect his igf. Also, expect about a 100 point increase per iu is a good general rule to follow.

Nothing is wrong with him bro. 277 for 3ius is a decent igf-1 score. It's not great, but it's not low either. Remember, we have to consider his age, baseline igf, how well his liver converts the gh and if he's on any AIs or medications. These will all effect his igf. Also, expect about a 100 point increase per iu is a good general rule to follow.

Agreed bro.

Im on less than 1 iu a day just to test it out on pharm (i take .2 of a 1.8/ml serostim 2x per day, and SOMETIMES .2 PWO), to see how i would score on igf1, and I have been on this protocol for close to 6 months. and my igf1 is 548 ng/ml

range is 114-492

Wow! That's really good! This sounds affordable!

Excellent post. There are so many factors that can effect igf-1 levels. Many guys think they are gonna get 600 on say 5IU because a few others on here did but it never works out that way. Although it is interesting how some guys can score very low on pharm grade hgh. Just shows us everyones ability to convert that hgh to igf-1 is vastly different.

I took 2 units for 6 months and 3 units 10 days before the blood test.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Neuro1234
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws