over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Accutane Increase?

Please do not go over 30mg...just 20mg is perfect trust me. This drug will cause permanent side effects in most, my lips are chapped permanently and my skin is thinner and has a red tint and I've been off for 3 years, only ran 20mg ed for 8 months. Not worth it. Just eat all natural alkaline diet, get allergy tested for foods, use low androgenic hormones if needed, vitamin b5, and gh and peptides always help with my acne and skin quality.

Dont be silly, it will not cause permanent side effects in most, it can in some but for the actual most it will cause temporary sides that will subside when off. I agree that accutane should be a last resort once all other avenues have been explored but my derm told me hes running at the min 98% + happiness rate ith accutane results while the 2% had sides causing them to come off early or resulting in sides lasting post course. It is unfortunate that your result lasted in negative effects past your course but for many this has been a miracle compound.

Start an 20, see your tolerance and work your way up. I don't know about you guys but I always start at the bare minnimum for anything.

I only need 20 MG ed and within 2 months I'm cleared up and skin is dry and lips are chapped

Yep exactly, but I think for the dna altering permanent results you need a higher dose. Don't quote me on that, do research there is plenty around on the subject!

Thanks for all your input!

Im going to get better at being consistent on forums.

Doing my 2nd Accutane cycle.

Now, Im getting it prescribed, dont have to pay out of pocket anymore. Im getting accutane in the form of "Dr. Reddy's Zenatane" pills (40mg pills).

My acne wasnt sparked by AAS never used it, just have horrible skin genetics. Breakout pretty bad when I have milk, pork & any type of nut butter.

I was skeptic about bumping up to 80mg ED at the advice of my derm, so my derm was understanding, mentioned I could alternate 40, 80, 40 ,80. Im going to start 80 for the first time tomorrow.

Now, Im taking Albuterol, 5days 2days off, 15-20mg. Cycled off of Ostarine as well. No PCT for Ostarine, since to my understanding 4 weeks isnt longer enough to require PCT.

Hopefully this'll be the last time Ill take Accutane. As far as sides,dry lips, dry triceps/elbows. My libido has been significantly lower recently. Maybe Albuterol 5 days 5 days off would work better. Or it could be because Im getting older,haha, getting close to 30.

I used 80mg per day with excellent results. However, it was hard as hell on my joints. Really dry lips too. I would suggest a good lip balm

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear