over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any endurance athletes?

Swaglantern

Registered
When I first started to get really competitive in cycling at the national level I took that next step, and got a lot of good information from this site. ( I pretty much retired, but am now getting that itch again) So now that I'm older - turning back that clock is more important than ever. I always feel a little out of place on here - even though I absolutely love body building, but mother nature just gave me more of that enduro frame. Anyway if you guys didn't know - next to bodybuilders competitive cyclists use more product than anyone! We love the s___t! It's hard to ride a bike 100 miles a day, every day!!! Daddy needs some health support! If it wasn't so frowned upon I would love to see a forum like this for cycling - but since the last few TDF champs have been banned - it probably wouldn't be popular. Poor Lance - that guy knew how to run the gear. I forgot why I started this thread now....Cheers!

What gear is the best for endurance? Seems like the pumps would be counter productive

EPO dawg! Btw awesome thread haha.

In all seriousness it is sad how badly cycling has been destroyed by all this controversy and its obvious that everyone is running shit. I have always respected their ability to push the human body to (and well past) the limits. To me bodybuilding and cycling are polar opposites of the same discipline. Bodybuilding is summoning all of your will in a short intense manor while cycling is the same idea but more of a grind against your will. It's just a different mindset but they have a lot in common.

I used to be somewhat of an endurance athlete.
I experimented with EPO, ran it three times successfully and it was incredible.
AAS cannot compare.

I did experiment with AAS before that though. I had to keep the dose very low or I would get shin splints and pumped muscles that interfered with my ability to perform.
I ran EQ at 250mg per week by itself, and also ran test alone at 250mg per week a different time. Both were pretty similar to me.
I tried anavar and winstrol too, they probably would have helped if it weren't for the extreme pump I would get from them. I had to ditch orals for that reason. I did primo only at 400mg and did not notice much, it wasn't really worth it.

EPO gives you the endurance boost you need without any pump at all, despite the dramatic increase in RBC's. The increased recovery is far superior to AAS too, IMO.

Now that I have some experience with GH, I would think it would have its place in an endurance athletes drug program too. The increased recovery would be really beneficial I think, especially if you were to run EPO along with it.

I bought a veterinary centrifuge and measured my hematocrit every day for the first two weeks, and then 2x each week for the following 8 weeks.
I jumped to 56 relatively quickly and held near there for a good 6 weeks.
The next time I ran it, I was able to maintain the high hematocrit past the 6 week mark by taking a single dose of EPO 1x per week after the 4-5 week mark.
The immune boosting effects of EPO were great too, I just felt very healthy while on it and didn't get sick regardless of how hard a ran myself into the ground, it was a very interesting drug.

It is sad how much cycling has been destroyed - especially considering the fact that it's been part of the sport since it's inception - just like bodybuilding - dtp3347 hit it right on the button - which is why I wasn't sure if the body building community realized how much gear and products cyclists use. Different amounts - same stuff - except for EPO. Not sure if that would benefit the body builder greatly - maybe? A lot of guys talk about AAS and the "pumps" etc. not good for endurance.. I NEVER experienced that problem at all. I also had thousands of miles in my legs before I started using it. I mostly just ran Anavar, and Nandralone (that I made myself from a nice little asian powder connection :star-:ars)...Floyd Landis got busted for Test after winning the Tour, and to detect exogenous test he must have been running 250-300 a week at least and he was climbing mountains like a stallion. So I'm not sure I understand this "pump" problem...maybe people are running too much. What I experienced was just a good feeling on the bike - just feeling strong, and getting up the next day wanting to hit it hard again. Instead of feeling beat up..I felt invigorated.

When i was playing sports, test was the only thing i could run without getting too pumped from it inseason. I could not do inj synthetics due to testing, and dbol made me waaay to pumped to run and move anyway. T at under 500mg helped immensely though. Growth inseason watered me up too much and made my joints too stiff too.

What do I have to do to get legs like this german cyclist?

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

When i was playing sports, test was the only thing i could run without getting too pumped from it inseason. I could not do inj synthetics due to testing, and dbol made me waaay to pumped to run and move anyway. T at under 500mg helped immensely though. Growth inseason watered me up too much and made my joints too stiff too.

How is it that you could use test and not get caught but the others would show up? And why were orals okay? What about mast or var?

And high rep squats or what's his training like?

Im doing rugby, not as bad as cycling, but I like a medium dose test 500-600 in season to help recovery and build explosiveness in the gym when I can. Im goign to be trying Test + NPP next season/this off season. EQ over the summer I think

Why would a track cyclist ride hundreds of miles a week? That would be like Usain Bolt training like a marathon runner.

Well, not all at the same time.

It's a reasonable question though, I wonder how much they ride in total (although I'm sure it's all in short bursts).

Well, not all at the same time.

It's a reasonable question though, I wonder how much they ride in total (although I'm sure it's all in short bursts).

Sorry for coming off as an ass.:eek::eek: I forget I'm on a bodybuilding forum and most don't know about how different athletes train. Cyclist short and long distance train in a similar fashion as short and long distance runners. A sprint cyclist and sprint runner would see very little benefit from long distance training. In fact 100 M sprinters rarely even run 100M in training. Most the training is lifting, speed training, and 10-15M sprints.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear