over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any explanation for this ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
DHT gives me Gyno...

I have bought some legit pharmaceutical proviron, I get every DHT side effect such as deeper voice, hair thinning and rage, but I also get itchy nipples and the lump under my nipple starts to grow.... I stopped the priviron, lump got smaller and nipples stopped itching

Same with Masteron...

On the proviron label, it does say one of the rare side effects includes gynocomastia

Last edited:
Sounds like your body might be upregulating aromatase to compensate. Are you on anything else? Could try throwing in an AI.

Although DHT isn't going to aromatase it is still suppressive of your natural test which could lead to a low testosterone situation. The offset of hormones in a low T situation could be causing the gyno... Especially if you aren't on supplemental testosterone.

Also, although I'm not quite familiar with DHT effects on prolactin that may be a place to look as well. Prolactin buildup can cause "prolactin gyno"

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

DHT gives me Gyno...

I have bought some legit pharmaceutical proviron, I get every DHT side effect such as deeper voice, hair thinning and rage, but I also get itchy nipples and the lump under my nipple starts to grow.... I stopped the priviron, lump got smaller and nipples stopped itching

Same with Masteron...

On the proviron label, it does say one of the rare side effects includes gynocomastia

I wish it made my voice deeper. I need some bass to my voice. :D

Although DHT isn't going to aromatase it is still suppressive of your natural test which could lead to a low testosterone situation. The offset of hormones in a low T situation could be causing the gyno... Especially if you aren't on supplemental testosterone.

Also, although I'm not quite familiar with DHT effects on prolactin that may be a place to look as well. Prolactin buildup can cause "prolactin gyno"

Low testosterone = lower estrogen and aromatase.

DHT is a pretty potent inhibitor of estrogen actually.

Are you taking anything besides proviron?

DHT is not causing you gyno, I dont see how thats possible.

Your Masteron is not phrma grade and might not be 100% Masteron.

DHT and Proviron is used to treat gynecomastia.

I agree! However is it possible that the testosterone suppression, in this case could be grater to the blocking of estrogen? With testosterone levels being severely suppressed I agree that estrogen levels should be equally suppressed and therefore making estrogen related gyno (from the masteron) unlikely... But could it be that the aromatisation of what little testosterone he might be producing naturally is slightly greater than what estrogen blocking is being done?

Especially if he is of a higher bodyfat being that that would mean more aromatase receptors are present..

Not arguing at all.. I don't have the answer, just throwing out discussion! I'd be more than happy for you to correct me.

But yes in general I would have to agree with both of these statements..

Sounds to me it could very likely be fake Masteron.. Or something else all together.

Could be the supression of the SHBG, more free test more estrogens. Did you try to low dose some AI like aromasin or adex?

80mgs of test and also tren... but it's not the tren! As soon as i added the proviron lump started to grow and as soon as i stopped taking the proviron, lump got smaller, no more itchy nips...it's bayer schering

Correct. This is where my thinking goes too. The introduction of masteron or dht like compound (Proviron) almost ALWAYS improves a gyno flare up whether it be a classic estrogen influx or interplay between a 19nor and progesterone and estrogen. In fact, a strong dht derivative like masteron is like "gyno insurance" as it competes with estrogen at the receptor site. Some people who don't get much gyno relief from an AI or SERM seem to respond much better when masteron/Proviron is then added in. Alpha posted on this topic a few times.

It's almost unheard of for masteron or Proviron alone to cause gyno. I think either you don't have legit Proviron or something else is going on with the test/tren. If you can get an $80 blood panel with hormone levels included, now is the time!

Last edited:
I would speculate that the Proviron is lowering SHBG which is creating higher levels of free test which in turn is causing more aromatization. Just my .02

I would speculate that the Proviron is lowering SHBG which is creating higher levels of free test which in turn is causing more aromatization. Just my .02

That was my first thought as well

I have found myself to be a rather high aromatizer in pretty much ever set of labs I have ever got done. I require essentially 70mg Pharma grade Aromasin, or 2mg Pharma grade Adex to keep E2 levels in the 30's while on only 600mg test.

I added Proviron into my most current run and it assisted me in running a slightly lower AI dose, not by much, but that is odd that you would be experiencing that.

That's about the only thing that makes sense assuming it's legit Proviron.

I could be wrong but I believe Knight said increase in free testosterone causes aromatization...i think it was knight

The proviron is 100% legit

I get this as well.. i have a bodybuilding friend who is also a resident endocrinologist physcian and he explained it to me a while ago and i completely forgot it.. but it is normal and possible from what he said.

I get this as well.. i have a bodybuilding friend who is also a resident endocrinologist physcian and he explained it to me a while ago and i completely forgot it.. but it is normal and possible from what he said.

You get gyno from dht too?

It's weird tho man... i love proviron

I've got this too. Not gyno, but every other Estro side. All bloated an puffy. Not hard and lean like EVERY other fucker on the planet :(

My doc explained that DHTs bind to SHBG and push off other sex hormones. So raise free test...and estrogen.

I've got this too. Not gyno, but every other Estro side. All bloated an puffy. Not hard and lean like EVERY other fucker on the planet :(

My doc explained that DHTs bind to SHBG and push off other sex hormones. So raise free test...and estrogen.

So I don't understand why other people don't have this problem...

They get dry on Masteron and Proviron...

Anyone interested in these Bayers Proviron ? Please msg me... Only vets !

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131