Any Foam Rollers here?

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just kinda discovered foam rolling lol
i know late to the party.
but man its legit.
anyone use it? foamrolling.jpg

I use one here and there. I think it helps loosen muscles up. It can be a workout in itself rolling around and holding yourself up off the ground when using it. I do notice if I roll my quads they seem to look more sculpted for a few days after.

I use one daily. But the best thing I got is one of the pistol massager. love it

I use a Rumble roller some but have been using a 50lb and 120lb steel roller , it's called body tempering. I find that it works better because it allows your to totally relax. Think about how tight you back and core is when you roll your back and glutes are trying to hold yourself up while rolling them out , with the heavy roller you can be completely relaxed.
The down side is they are heavy as fuck so you can't bring it to the gym or use it by yourself

I use a black rumble roller for hams , IT band and upper back when I don't have anyone to roll me out , the Black Rumble roller is a brutal mother fucker if you are not used to being rolled out

My son even uses it before and after MMA practice .
(Yes that's a putting green in my den)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328-202335~2.png
    Screenshot_20230328-202335~2.png
    648.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20230328-202403~2.png
    Screenshot_20230328-202403~2.png
    526 KB · Views: 16
daily + yoga + inversion table, it will take years off your life and relinquish need for chiro, ASK DORIAN

i have degenerative l4 l5, and Spina Bifida oculta, and injuries all over my body and am in severe pain upon waking up usually

3 weeks into 2x per day above therapy and i feel amazing , unreal and no money spent on chiro or deep tissue or PT , even know i support the integration of all those therapiess also

daily + yoga + inversion table, it will take years off your life and relinquish need for chiro, ASK DORIAN

i have degenerative l4 l5, and Spina Bifida oculta, and injuries all over my body and am in severe pain upon waking up usually

3 weeks into 2x per day above therapy and i feel amazing , unreal and no money spent on chiro or deep tissue or PT , even know i support the integration of all those therapiess also

You really get something out of the inversion table? I've got one new in the box in my basement that I never assembled...

i used a foam roller for a long time, then got a pre-cut pvc pipe and use that now, also use massage gun.

You really get something out of the inversion table? I've got one new in the box in my basement that I never assembled...
yes i really get something, so do all my pro athlete clients and celebs, i am a nazi about them implementing it. i have got xrays before and after, and the results are within days, night or day difference, but inactivity still will have me lockup like the tin man , its about consistency, but yes, best 200$ investment of your LIFE ,.

ps i work with chiropractors on a daily basis for many years, many of them in san diego endorse and promote my services and company . I have videos of very successful ones who have been in biz and practice 30+ years . They are usually brighter than GPs in my vast experience , at least in some ways, and are WAY more passionate.

yes i really get something, so do all my pro athlete clients and celebs, i am a nazi about them implementing it. i have got xrays before and after, and the results are within days, night or day difference, but inactivity still will have me lockup like the tin man , its about consistency, but yes, best 200$ investment of your LIFE ,.

ps i work with chiropractors on a daily basis for many years, many of them in san diego endorse and promote my services and company . I have videos of very successful ones who have been in biz and practice 30+ years . They are usually brighter than GPs in my vast experience , at least in some ways, and are WAY more passionate.
Do you have a few inversion tables you recommend in various price ranges?

Do you have a few inversion tables you recommend in various price ranges?

this the one i use, its basic. if you can invest in a nicer one do so. teeters has more reviews, but I've owned innovas for a long time diff ones

this ones a lil shakey for me for sure.

I used one for a while but really saw no results so now it sits in the corner.

I bought this and love it. I only use it at home, but pretty much daily for back and lats. Other areas as necessary. If you roll every muscle in one session, you can actually work up quite a sweat and feel ready for a nap after.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 2
Break that out. Start slow. Plenty of people invert on day one and flare themselves up and sell the things and curse them. Its like exercise and you need to work your way to using them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear