over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any updates on MIKES ?

I do not know the current status of those things at this moment either, but I do know that there will be a new and fun way to raise $$ for his cause!

Keep an eye on the board for more info ;)

why so worried?

Werent you the same "mate" that posted this about my friend MikeS a while back?

A demi-god But Sold Drugs?

dont want to rock the boat or offend just curious

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i looked over your board i see there have been afew shake ups among guys on here... just curious as to why a trust is being set up for guy who is obviously regarded highly as a demi-God but still sold drugs.. i saw a few guys who had been on here for many post, months and even years who were slammed and burned and hung out to dry with great reputations when they were busted they were called scammers but never got fair shake to share their side of the story...

I was able to contact one memeber in perticular and my office was sent paper work on his situation and as a perosn who knows a few things about laws- state/ local and national it was crystal clear to me and my staff it was legal, solid and legit documents yet he was banned/ crucified/black balled...

He explained the whole story and even though it did not look good at first for him, in the end he was interigated by federal officials and gave up no sources nor did he give up his contacts.He DID NOT RAT!! that alone should of been good enough to stay on here and after reading many replies about his charactor i saw only 3 replies out of hundreds that were negative.. 3.

Knowone came to his aid in any way shape or form and was tried by guys "behind" the scenes to ban him before he could prove his case to the public... Like i said i saw the paper work with official letter head and official e-mails addresses, legit phone numbers and real gov't agent names with information to prove they were the real deal. I proved this all to me and my staff by following up on it all, proving his side of the story and in no way was he a liar, cheat, scam, fruad or deviant... he was losing his ass in money, product and reputation and tried to cover it... in the end he lost product, friends and his reputation... and was a stand up guy.

I do not know who this MIKES is but everyone seems to like him or fear him.. Just curious as to why he got help and others did not...?

i guess i am saying all this cause i see alot of great people and knowledge on here but i see politics, power and corruption happening and i hate to see an injustice unfold on the small guys...The least you guys coudl of done was put the guy on a short leash and let him earn his merit back within the great community..

rAJJIN said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i looked over your board i see there have been afew shake ups among guys on here... just curious as to why a trust is being set up for guy who is obviously regarded highly as a demi-God but still sold drugs.. i saw a few guys who had been on here for many post, months and even years who were slammed and burned and hung out to dry with great reputations when they were busted they were called scammers but never got fair shake to share their side of the story...

I was able to contact one memeber in perticular and my office was sent paper work on his situation and as a perosn who knows a few things about laws- state/ local and national it was crystal clear to me and my staff it was legal, solid and legit documents yet he was banned/ crucified/black balled...

He explained the whole story and even though it did not look good at first for him, in the end he was interigated by federal officials and gave up no sources nor did he give up his contacts.He DID NOT RAT!! that alone should of been good enough to stay on here and after reading many replies about his charactor i saw only 3 replies out of hundreds that were negative.. 3.

Knowone came to his aid in any way shape or form and was tried by guys "behind" the scenes to ban him before he could prove his case to the public... Like i said i saw the paper work with official letter head and official e-mails addresses, legit phone numbers and real gov't agent names with information to prove they were the real deal. I proved this all to me and my staff by following up on it all, proving his side of the story and in no way was he a liar, cheat, scam, fruad or deviant... he was losing his ass in money, product and reputation and tried to cover it... in the end he lost product, friends and his reputation... and was a stand up guy.

I do not know who this MIKES is but everyone seems to like him or fear him.. Just curious as to why he got help and others did not...?

i guess i am saying all this cause i see alot of great people and knowledge on here but i see politics, power and corruption happening and i hate to see an injustice unfold on the small guys...The least you guys coudl of done was put the guy on a short leash and let him earn his merit back within the great community..

Most might think this post is a bit "harsh"... but to them i say, the truth hurts.
I agree with Mako here... i will be the first to say, Mike was as stand up as anyone i have ever met... but i have also seen others go down and be just as stand up and never get one single bro to help them or even ask for help.
Steroids should not be illegal in my book... but the reality is they are. Selling them makes you (sadly) a drug dealer. Where are all the people who never stepped up to help the other "drug dealers"?

Either way... its sad anyone ever goes to jail for this shit.

rAJJIN said:

Bumpin' Raj............

@@

well it's sad to say but most do talk and or skate with the cash and some even start up under a different name.im sure if they were banned it was for good reason.people think that LE will protect them but they could care less.people can find out what's happening in a case within days,ive seen it posted many times on other boards persons name,addy,case number,and status.so if someone feels like they want to help someone and not someone else that's their choice.i don't see why it's an issue:confused: especially since your condoning one "drug dealer" and fighting for another one:confused:

leap

El Jose Cuervo said:
Most might think this post is a bit "harsh"... but to them i say, the truth hurts.
I agree with Mako here... i will be the first to say, Mike was as stand up as anyone i have ever met... but i have also seen others go down and be just as stand up and never get one single bro to help them or even ask for help.
Steroids should not be illegal in my book... but the reality is they are. Selling them makes you (sadly) a drug dealer. Where are all the people who never stepped up to help the other "drug dealers"?

YEAH, RAJIN....I NOTICED THAT SHIT TOO.

THE PART WHERE THE 'REAL MAKO' MENTIONS THAT....

"He doesn't know who this MikeS. is but everyone seems to fear him or like him"....etc, etc...

WELL, I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING MIKES NEVER DID 'MAKO' ...HE NEVER F*CKING RIPPED ANYONE OFF.

SINCE YOU ARE 'NEW' HERE ...."MATE".....LOL...I FIND IT VERY INTERESTING THAT YOU KEEP BRINGING MIKES UP.....

HMMM....MY "STAFF" IS CURRENTLY OUT RESEARCHING BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
El Jose Cuervo said:

Truth hurts my ass.
Im drunk right now and dont wont to get in to this.

Ok its morning now And Just want to say this.
There is a Huge differance in a good Guy going down because he was ratted out..... AND then you have other people that 'Claim this or that
But Turns out they were Only scammers WHO stole Money and then return here with us under a new Name trying to Mako a fresh Start.
MikeS never stole anyones money Nor did he scamm....

@@

AMEN:D that will make you pucker like BAD TEQUILA:eek:

leap

rAJJIN said:
There is a Huge differance in a good Guy going down because he was ratted out..... AND then you have other people that 'Claim this or that
But Turns out they were Only scammers WHO stole Money and then return here with us under a new Name trying to Mako a fresh Start.

rAJJIN said:
return here with us under a new Name trying to Mako a fresh Start.
:D That was a good line bro, 2 thumbs up:D

I'm a just curious thats all... i have not mentioned, condemed or posted anything since that post from the past...I do not wish bad things to or upon MIKES, ii was just curious as to how he was doing.. I may of jumped the gun and i am sure i am not the first to write then post and later realize i may of been off base a bit..

I wish MIKES THE BEST, I truly do.

You are a real piece of work "mate"

Did i post anything bad ..? NO i just asked how he was, like i stated i was OFF base a few months ago.. I will say it again I wish MIKES the best

Anything do to with mike, me , or scammers you should avoid
does that make senso?
don't poke a tiger.....
you are picking at the scab...just can't let it lay huh?

I can get a chalk board and draw it out for you if that would help?

CLEVER, CLEVER....HEE, HEE, HEE....

rAJJIN said:

RAJIN, THIS WAS THE FIRST THREAD I READ THIS MORNING AND I CRACKED UP WHEN I READ YOUR POST. THAT'S PRETTY GOOD CONSIDERING IT'S THE MORNING AFTER AN AN EVENING OUT ON THE TOWN.

:D :D

Ha.. i see where your going with this..

Did i say Mike S scammed anyone? No... i know for a fact he would have went to jail instead of scamming or ratting. Sometimes people catch a raw deal... sometimes the "source/drug dealer" gets scammed by his "connection" and is left holding the ball... and the ball games over(Mexican pharms closed down) What is he suppose to do? If he just got "took" for around $50k to 65k and he has customers waiting.... where is his help? Does that make him a "scammer" or is he someone who just got FUCKED like the customer but instead he gets to look like the one FUCKING.
All im saying is... SURE, help Mike S... i am ALL for it, but Mike S is not the ONLY good bro who ever got the shaft around here.
Some will understand what im saying... and im sure others wont.
Either way... not ALL the guys that played this game and went down (what ever way they went) are bad guys....
BTW... not ALL start up as another soruce... some get out of the game and try to lead a normal life... and raise there child instead of risk loosing everything they have left (NOTHING except a wife and kid) by starting over.
So... hope that helps you understand...
Im not in anyway putting Mike S down. He was my most favorite bro since these boards started on the internet... i say help him, send him money, pray for him...I am praying my self... just remember, you dont have to be "busted" or "set up" to be legit when it comes to going "down" in this game.

As most of you know... i am walking proof of that.

Last edited:
El Jose Cuervo said:
Ha.. i see where your going with this..

Did i say Mike S scammed anyone? No... i know for a fact he would have went to jail instead of scamming or ratting. Sometimes people catch a raw deal... sometimes the "source/drug dealer" gets scammed by his "connection" and is left holding the ball... and the ball games over. What is he suppose to do? If he just got "took" for around $50k and he has customers waiting.... where is his help? Does that make him a "scammer"?
All im saying is... SURE, help Mike S... i am ALL for it, but Mike S is not the ONLY good bro who ever got the shaft around here.
Some will understand what im saying... and im sure others wont.
Either way... not ALL the guys that played this game and went down (what ever way they went) are bad guys....
BTW... not ALL start up as another soruce... some get out of the game and try to lead a normal life... and raise there child instead of risk loosing everything they have left starting over.
So... hope that helps you understand...
Im not in anyway putting Mike S down. He was my most favorite bro since these boards started on the internet... i say help him, send him money, pray for him... just remember, you dont have to be "busted" or "set up" to be legit when it comes to going "down" in this game.

we are talking about related subjects but not the same subject. There is a whole other story here that you are not picking up on, I see your point but that isnt what smells like a big rotting FISH here.

Yea JT I feel terrable today.
Im sitting here hungover and with about 150$ less then what I had at about 10pm last night. :D :( It was a good reminder to me of Why I dont go out drinking and partying anymore. Thats was my yearly night out on the town.
Had a pretty good time, the parts I can remember.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws