advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best AAS's for cutting that dont kill your hairline?

Most men are slowly losing their hair...Some doctors have reported that 50% of men will show significant signs of balding by their 40's and the rest will be bald by the time they are in the senior category. Are there exceptions? - sure, but let me impart some wisdom on you. I realize that a lot of bodybuilders are concerned with appearance. It takes a strong person to admit that this stems from insecurities. I'm insecure. I race because I want to beat the guy next to me. When I'm on a group ride, and climbing a mountain or in the woods, and someone passes me - I feel inadequate. A guy who body builds is probably doing the same thing on a different level. You want to be the most jacked, cut, guy in the room....even if subconsciously. Nothing wrong with that - many great things were borne of this drive - but don't let it become neurosis. Of course people are initially attracted through appearance, but this is a very initial thing, and if it isn't backed up by genuine human qualities then it's gone in 60 seconds. The guy who is the most liked, and most successful (however you judge success) at the end of the day is usually the guy who is at peace with himself, and wants to share that peace with others. It's charisma, attitude, charm...it's the intangibles. One of the biggest movie stars in the world is damn near completely bald, and he started going bald before he ever became a big time star......now that I've said all this I'm going to run to the bathroom and check my hairline.

That's not entirely true, you just can't get crazy with the dosages. I am very sensitive to compounds that will make someone shed. 250mgs of test a week will do it. So I the 150mg of test a week, and throw in Tbol here and there with npp, then use peptides/GH.

Also - if you are noticeably losing your hair, and you are in your 20's or 30's...you are probably not going to stop it no matter what you do. I would rather enjoy the strength of youth for the next ten years and push my body to my genetic limit (whether endurance wise - or if you build) then spend the next 10 years tiptoeing around my hairline and missing out on some personal glory. :D Also the 50 year old dude with a ripped body, an awesome attitude, and killer charisma is pulling more pussy than the neurotic, dick head elderly guy with a decent head of hair.

Its simple, Its not a 5a, or 2a, DHT based compound. What does this mean? It means that you have little chance in losing hair while on EQ. The DHT conversion rate is much different then DHT based compounds containing 5a, or 2a, in the chemical structure.

Boldenone Undeclynate: Equipoise
(1,4-androstadiene-3-one,1 7b-ol)

Turinabol: 4-CHLOROMETHANDIENONE;1,4-ANDROSTADIEN-4-CHLORO-17ALPHA-METHYL-17BETA-OL-3-ONE

This too is very mild on the hair as it does not contain 2a, or 5a, as well. I hope this makes sense??????

tbol and eq soulds like a nice cycle with test thrown in. i suffer from hairloss and tbol didn't cause any for me.

I lost all mine from gear. Dbol was the worst.

I lost all mine from gear. Dbol was the worst.

Interestingly, dbol seemed to produce more frontal vertex shedding and thinning than test at moderate dosages and even tren (under 250mg). This is something I definitely noticed. Other factors at the time could have been at play but I definitely think dbol is not easy on the hair.

I have also not noticed major shedding from low dose test and tren and I am prone to mpb. I have run high dose oral prohormones that seemed to cause more. Mechanic comes to mind.

I'm curious to try masteron but I hope I don't get burned. I know that test and tren have not been as bad as people say but masteron seems to be universal.

Last edited:
Is that gene inherited from the mothers side or fathers side???....My father had MPB early on and is practically bald....i'm 42 and still have my hair (albeit short) and seem to lose it in a normal fashion. However, when i'm on Test it grows much faster.

Some people say to look at your mother's father, but that is a little bit of a wives tale. It may just happen to work out that way, but it can also skip generations etc..etc.. If you are 42 and still have your hair then you are probably going to lose your hair at the normal average rate. People who full on go bald usually start sometime in the late 20's pretty bad, and by the time they are 40 it's toast. It is possible to lose quite a bit of hair in your forties, but if you make it that far then count yourself as getting off the hook I guess.

Is that gene inherited from the mothers side or fathers side???....My father had MPB early on and is practically bald....i'm 42 and still have my hair (albeit short) and seem to lose it in a normal fashion. However, when i'm on Test it grows much faster.

Ya... If your predisposed to losing your hair best bet is to just stay away from gear IF you want to keep it. Otherwise your eventually screwed, just a matter of time
I agree 100%!!! You can go from very mild recession and diffused thinning "which is shrinking of the hair follicle itself" at a slow to normal rate as an adult male. Hair loss happens to some degree in every person, even if not noticeable, some degree of hairloss happens with age, and the breaking down of free radicals. So... If you are in your mid 30's and you have a slight recession dont freak out! there are options to be taken to slow down the hair loss process, bring it to a hault, or even new growth for some of the lucky ones. If you have the MPB gene stay away from aas all together. Pretend your hair is in pretty good shape as of now. If you throw in a DHT based compound your basically telling your system to shed hair at the rate of "warp speed ahead"! For some of you guys that aren't shedding while on a cycle, don't be fooled, you have a 50/50 chance of your hormones catching up with you 3 to 9 months down the road. Im not saying in any way that this will happen to you, Im only bringing up a valid point, and concern in regards to this thread.
As Ive stated in an earlier thread some dudes are just lucky, they can run tren, materon, winny,2000mgs of Test E, and anadrol-50 and not shed a single damn hair. My advise if you are prone to hair loss, stay away from the 2a, or 5a, based compounds. If you want to run DHT compounds I would add Finasteride to my regimen. Be careful though, taking fin on masteron will actually speed up the hair loss process! My honest advise I think Finasteride, and Duasteride are too dangerous due to the fact that certain sexual dysfunctions can, and almost always happens to most of the men that Ive consulted with. This decision has to be a judgement call with lots of research and non impulse decision making! Im not against aas, I will say this though, its not made for everybody! sorry for the long post, Im free thought flowing at the moment!
best wishes!!!!!!

Most men are slowly losing their hair...Some doctors have reported that 50% of men will show significant signs of balding by their 40's and the rest will be bald by the time they are in the senior category. Are there exceptions? - sure, but let me impart some wisdom on you. I realize that a lot of bodybuilders are concerned with appearance. It takes a strong person to admit that this stems from insecurities. I'm insecure. I race because I want to beat the guy next to me. When I'm on a group ride, and climbing a mountain or in the woods, and someone passes me - I feel inadequate. A guy who body builds is probably doing the same thing on a different level. You want to be the most jacked, cut, guy in the room....even if subconsciously. Nothing wrong with that - many great things were borne of this drive - but don't let it become neurosis. Of course people are initially attracted through appearance, but this is a very initial thing, and if it isn't backed up by genuine human qualities then it's gone in 60 seconds. The guy who is the most liked, and most successful (however you judge success) at the end of the day is usually the guy who is at peace with himself, and wants to share that peace with others. It's charisma, attitude, charm...it's the intangibles. One of the biggest movie stars in the world is damn near completely bald, and he started going bald before he ever became a big time star......now that I've said all this I'm going to run to the bathroom and check my hairline.

Well said and agreed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity