over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Birth control

tiny4now

Newbies
I have heard some pretty bad stuff about the patch.IE: Blood clots, stroke, Death. My girlfriend can't get a straight answer from several doctors. She currently has the patch and is worried about the side effects. But she doesn't want to have to take a pill everyday. Any thoughts or has anyone looked into the pros or cons?

Bro if you find out please let me know too. My wife asked her BB/GYN and they didn't really answer her question.......

It personally scares me and it is just one pill ED......

You have those side effect with all types of birth control. More so if the person is a smoker. It may just be a little greater with the patch because of the dosing. You will get a higher dose of meds. when they are first applied then towards the end of the cycle. With the pills you are getting a small controlled dose everyday.

You should have her try the NuvaRing it is easy and doesn't involve remembering a pill everyday

hughesy said:
You have those side effect with all types of birth control. More so if the person is a smoker. It may just be a little greater with the patch because of the dosing. You will get a higher dose of meds. when they are first applied then towards the end of the cycle. With the pills you are getting a small controlled dose everyday.

He's right on this. Also, I believe now they have a pill that you dont have to take as frequent right? Maybe once a month or something I think I heard?

get the shot

the shot is the best thing in the world.
no period, sex all the time, lasts for 3 months, and she doesnt have to remember to take a pill everyday or anything like that, and its like 99.8% effective

My opinion--birth control(drugs)is not natural

tiny4now said:
I have heard some pretty bad stuff about the patch.IE: Blood clots, stroke, Death. My girlfriend can't get a straight answer from several doctors. She currently has the patch and is worried about the side effects. But she doesn't want to have to take a pill everyday. Any thoughts or has anyone looked into the pros or cons?

Some methods actually cause a live embryo to be killed. I couldn't stand the fact that I would cause death to my baby--no matter how small he/she is. If I did not want to get pregnant, I would stick to condoms, Diaphragm, Cervical Cap or Shield, or Periodic Abstinence or Fertility Awareness Methods.

Concerning the health of the woman, these patch and pill methods actually alter the chemical makeup of a woman, therefore, I would not trust them.

I have a stronger stand on the subject. I believe that sex was designed to be used in the "marriage bed" and not to be taken lightly.

Sincerely
Diana

Di8kids, you are so very right about sex being for marriage only. For me I got on for control and getting rid of cramps. But it is now working against me on loosing weight. So it sucks to be on them and sucks to be off.

I've been on the patch for 3 years and i havent had any problems. I tried the shot and it made me get bad acne and have my period for the first three months i was on it. I decided to get back on the patch and that was the best thing i could have done.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131