over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bolasterone (myagen)

aqrojase

Registered
Whats up Team, I can't seem to find too much information on Bolasterone. It seems pretty promising from the basic profile. But any real hand experience here..please let me know. I am thinking about giving this a shot.

Bump

Would like to know also if any old timers on here have every used it. It hasnt been around for roughly 30 years. The only profiles I found were from Anthony Roberts and one or two others.

Since GP and one or two other sponsors now carry this, i assume reviews will come soon.

yes, it seems like it can replace dbol and adrol..but again..we will have to see!

From what info I found on it it's very similar to cheque drops but testosterone based not nandrolone. Very toxic, converts to estrogen easily, makes you hold lots of water, Strength gains are supposed to be pretty incredible.

from what someone told me is it is great stuff massive strenth and size gains something like oral deca but stronger. its expensive cause the dose is 100mg a day. imo only my 2 cents worth.

Seems like a good bulker, but i wonder if it's a hit or miss like anadrol. I hear some people gain lots of water on drol..and some just get vascular. i guess gonna have to just give it a shot to know.

From what info I found on it it's very similar to cheque drops but testosterone based not nandrolone. Very toxic, converts to estrogen easily, makes you hold lots of water, Strength gains are supposed to be pretty incredible.

what do u mean its like cheque drops? I've never heard anything like that...

I've heard that its pretty much like Dbol but stronger. I hope that it dont put on even more water weight then the Dbol.

Anyway, I've got enough to run at 100mg a day for 30 days...
I need to do some more research b4 trying it but...
Whenever i do decide to run it i'll let ya'll know whats up...

I've heard that its pretty much like Dbol but stronger. I hope that it dont put on even more water weight then the Dbol.

good luck bro

Bolasterone is an oral anabolic steroid structurally related to methyltestosterone. It differs only by the addition of a methyl group at c-7, which accounts for its given chemical name, 7,17-dimethyltestosterone. The added c-7 methyl group makes the activity of this steroid far removed from methyltestosterone, however, such that any direct comparison is difficult to justify. For starters, bolasterone is a fairly potent steroid, measured in human subjects to have approximately twice the anabolic effect of methandrostenolone.636 This is in contrast to methyltestosterone, which is considerably less potent than methandrostenolone. Despite being a testosterone derivative, bolasterone is also much more anabolic than androgenic in nature. At a given -therapeutic level, it is much less likely to cause androgenic/virilizing side effects. It does have one strong similarity to methyltestosterone, however, which lies in the fact that bolasterone too is quite estrogenic. Both agents are, therefore, most appropriately used during bulking phases or training.

Administration:
Clinical studies have demonstrated that significant nitrogen retention and weight gain can be induced with a daily dosage of 1-2mg per day. In the athletic arena, doses of 2-5 mg daily seem to be most reasonable, taken in cycles lasting no more than 6-8 weeks in length to minimize hepatotoxicity. This level is sufficient fer strong increases in muscle size and strength, although such gains will likely be accompanied by significant water retention.

hope this help.

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity