over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bolasterone ??

DicedSix

Registered
A very respected source has recently come across this compound.

Back in the early 90's I heard talk about it, but no one knew what it was or what it did since it was faked so frequently.

Can anyone shed some light on this compound?

Actually, it was around in the 80's. A friend of mine took it and grew like a weed. It had several different drugs in it, no one really knew. I did some research and it said that this new Bolasterone is not the same and should be advoided.

A very respected source has recently come across this compound.

Back in the early 90's I heard talk about it, but no one knew what it was or what it did since it was faked so frequently.

Can anyone shed some light on this compound?

i think there was a thread about this just the other day...

Bolasterone was always just a name thrown around, it was nothing, there is no magic there....dont waste your time or energy worrying about it. Just use whats available, everything you would ever need is here.

Bolasterone was always just a name thrown around, it was nothing, there is no magic there....dont waste your time or energy worrying about it. Just use whats available, everything you would ever need is here.

have u ever tried it?...

I saying it was an urban legend, thats why no one can tell you what compound it was or what mixture of compounds. If I were to guess i'd say someone mixed up a few compounds, someone grew, said it was the greatest stuff ever....and so forth and so on......

I saying it was an urban legend, thats why no one can tell you what compound it was or what mixture of compounds. If I were to guess i'd say someone mixed up a few compounds, someone grew, said it was the greatest stuff ever....and so forth and so on......

Yes, that is what I heard about it over a decade ago. That it was a concoction of compounds that some garage chemists put together. I know it was produced, but I can't find the chemical makeup or characteristics of it.

But when a source is selling it, wouldn't someone know what it is or what it does?

Bolasterone (Myagen) is dimethyltestosterone. Basically just methyltest with an added methyl group which serves to increase oral bioavailability. Upjohn developed it in the 50s and it is still listed in the U.S Pharmacopeia, thus it is an approved drug in the U.S. It was also the name of one of the GDR compounds back in the 80s, which was just a mix of various compounds in a big 50ml vial. I remember I got some from Phil Hill back then, it was not a controlled substance at that time. Crystals would often form and you would have to heat the vial under running water, or in a pot of water on the stove, and shake to break them up. This is because they often mixed water and oil based substances together in the same vial and also substances like oxymeth & oxan which are extremely difficult to keep in solution. It was nothing special, common AAS & T, "marketing." I love how people say so and so said he "got huge & had the best gains of his life, yada yada." These are people romanticizing the past who have lost perspective. Same as you hear with Negma Parabolan. Just because the substance is no longer available it is romanticized and exaggerated. Usually these are guys who haven't kept up for the most part, reflecting on a time in their youth when, in their eyes, they were something greater than they have managed to become. "Glory days" type shit. There is nothing special about the old GDR compounds or Negma Parabolan and there is nothing special about dimethyltestosterone. If in fact it is even dimethyltestosterone they are selling now. There are much better choices available, for a lot of reasons.

Bruce Kneller (RSOC) also produced Bolasterone prior to his incarceration. His was in fact, or so he claimed, 7a-methyl-testosterone & not 7,17-dimethyl-testosterone.

Bolasterone is and has always been just a novelty item, a method to market drugs to people who for the most part still believe that there is something magical out there. Its simply coming around again to a new generation & I'm sure it will go away again soon as it always does.

Rex.

i heard it was a deca in pill fiorm, massive bloat size gains but who knows. i know they sell it and easily found but its expensive if rex says its methyltest or abouts iam not paying all that. imo...........

OH MY GOD REX IS ALIVE LOL !!.. good to see ya here and chiming in.. long time no see..;)

If I remember correctly Dan Duchaine wrote that the Bolasterone mixture was test suspension/injectable anadrol/tren no ester powder in a water based suspension...very raw & gritty

OH MY GOD REX IS ALIVE LOL !!.. good to see ya here and chiming in.. long time no see..;)

LOL, yeah I'm alive, that's for sure. Good to see you bro, hope you're doing well.

Rex.

Bolasterone (Myagen) is dimethyltestosterone. Basically just methyltest with an added methyl group which serves to increase oral bioavailability. Upjohn developed it in the 50s and it is still listed in the U.S Pharmacopeia, thus it is an approved drug in the U.S. It was also the name of one of the GDR compounds back in the 80s, which was just a mix of various compounds in a big 50ml vial. I remember I got some from Phil Hill back then, it was not a controlled substance at that time. Crystals would often form and you would have to heat the vial under running water, or in a pot of water on the stove, and shake to break them up. This is because they often mixed water and oil based substances together in the same vial and also substances like oxymeth & oxan which are extremely difficult to keep in solution. It was nothing special, common AAS & T, "marketing." I love how people say so and so said he "got huge & had the best gains of his life, yada yada." These are people romanticizing the past who have lost perspective. Same as you hear with Negma Parabolan. Just because the substance is no longer available it is romanticized and exaggerated. Usually these are guys who haven't kept up for the most part, reflecting on a time in their youth when, in their eyes, they were something greater than they have managed to become. "Glory days" type shit. There is nothing special about the old GDR compounds or Negma Parabolan and there is nothing special about dimethyltestosterone. If in fact it is even dimethyltestosterone they are selling now. There are much better choices available, for a lot of reasons.

Bruce Kneller (RSOC) also produced Bolasterone prior to his incarceration. His was in fact, or so he claimed, 7a-methyl-testosterone & not 7,17-dimethyl-testosterone.

Bolasterone is and has always been just a novelty item, a method to market drugs to people who for the most part still believe that there is something magical out there. Its simply coming around again to a new generation & I'm sure it will go away again soon as it always does.

Rex.

That about sums it up!!!!!!

looks like we are just going to have to wait for some reviews...

GP is selling it and a source here is also selling it...
I've got some but i dont know when i'm going to run it...

I kinda have a feeling that its going to be like a stronger Dbol... A little more toxic as well...

We shall c...

Run it quick bro and let us know how it goes! :)

Rex.

thanks for doing the typing. Correct on all counts. I used 4 or 5 bottles of
"bolasterone" in the 80s. in think it had a little anavar mixed with injectables.
was pretty weak stuff. Damn good marketing though. there were 4 or 5 other
products alongside Bolasterone. Dihydrolone(injectable anadrol) and none were any big deal. somebody made a nice stack of cash.

If I remember correctly Dan Duchaine wrote that the Bolasterone mixture was test suspension/injectable anadrol/tren no ester powder in a water based suspension...very raw & gritty

You DO remember correctly. Duchaines version was all of that. He also whipped up some Quinolone in his bathtub of science that was nearly as nasty.

I am pretty sure from my experience using the product that there was no test susp in it. I have used lots of test susp and it is easy to notice/identify
when used. the bolasterone had maybe a little deca or even laurabolin(cheap weak nandolone) in it. Like Rex said. All marketing hype.They were pioneers
in aas scams.

I am pretty sure from my experience using the product that there was no test susp in it. I have used lots of test susp and it is easy to notice/identify
when used. the bolasterone had maybe a little deca or even laurabolin(cheap weak nandolone) in it. Like Rex said. All marketing hype.They were pioneers
in aas scams.

I agree...I think there may have been bolasterone(myagen) & a dirty UG "bolasterone" that were 2 different products

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear