over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brittany Pryor...

Thanks. How do you use the hips more, does it just happen or technique.

I assume you mean the legs are more involved because you can get lower and sorta squat it up? What foot stance to you suggest? Any other Pointers in how to execute the lift differently than a convention? Should I try to stay more upright with my torso?
Also do you do them on dead day in addition to reg deads? How do you program them, sets etc. Thanks, sorry for the long question but I value your opinion.

Last edited:
I assume you mean the legs are more involved because you can get lower and sorta squat it up? What foot stance to you suggest? Any other Pointers in how to execute the lift differently than a convention? Should I try to stay more upright with my torso?
Also do you do them on dead day in addition to reg deads? How do you program them, sets etc. Thanks, sorry for the long question but I value your opinion.

No worries brother lol, first question the legs are more involved because you are squatting it up, you are correct. Second, foot stance has to be semi close, but i also suggest doing sumo stance sometimes with regular deadlifts. third, yes try to keep upright as much as possible !!!! especially on these (trap bar deadlift). I would maybe do them on the same day, maybe lighter weight after regular deadlifts maybe like 80-85% of my regular max deadlift, but on days your trying to overload your CNS i would do them by themselves.

Thanks for the response man, sorry for bad grammar but I was on my phone. So just one clarification, when you say do them sumo as well are you referring to trap bar or reg bar.

Just started pulling sumo as an accessory lift and like the way it feels. I tend to do my conventional with mostly back.
I actually learned to dead on a trap bar, it was good because I was so tight on the hams etc that couldn't bend with out having my lumbar rounded with a regular bar. The trap bar allowed to be stretch out over time with heavy weight with out hurting an old disc injury.
After a while as the numbers started to rise I realized I was locking out with my back still in hard extension and my pelvis pointing back hard and was hurting my back. I switched over to conventional and learned correctly so doubt that will be a problem again. But I have a tendency to stand like that and have to make contious effort to keeps my hips locked out on any standing lifts like over head press or curls etc or my pelvis drifts back. guessing I have either weak hips or my abs are allowing my chest to sink.
Any way thanks for coming on here and sharing with us all and especially me. I know you don't need to. I used to have the TDS "mega" trap bar that 70 lb and has heavy knurling and fits more plates.
I'm gonna go squat and try some trap bar deads at my gym right now, thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response man, sorry for bad grammar but I was on my phone. So just one clarification, when you say do them sumo as well are you referring to trap bar or reg bar.

Just started pulling sumo as an accessory lift and like the way it feels. I tend to do my conventional with mostly back.
I actually learned to dead on a trap bar, it was good because I was so tight on the hams etc that couldn't bend with out having my lumbar rounded with a regular bar. The trap bar allowed to be stretch out over time with heavy weight with out hurting an old disc injury.
After a while as the numbers started to rise I realized I was locking out with my back still in hard extension and my pelvis pointing back hard and was hurting my back. I switched over to conventional and learned correctly so doubt that will be a problem again. But I have a tendency to stand like that and have to make contious effort to keeps my hips locked out on any standing lifts like over head press or curls etc or my pelvis drifts back. guessing I have either weak hips or my abs are allowing my chest to sink.
Any way thanks for coming on here and sharing with us all and especially me. I know you don't need to. I used to have the TDS "mega" trap bar that 70 lb and has heavy knurling and fits more plates.
I'm gonna go squat and try some trap bar deads at my gym right now, thanks again.

Regular bar ;)

I keep watching these. Pretty crazy

Complete and total respect, amazement, awe, and to be honest jealousy. My motivation for a long time to come!

I think she has a podcast on mark bells station. Next on my list admirer I finish Stan's.

Whoops sorry got her podcast confused with Katie hogan.

You ain't lying lol...before her 495 for 5 set a father and son said to me "There's no way she can do that"....ummmmm ok ;)

haha you should have made a bet with them.

inspiring to see thanks for sharing

this chick is bad ass i better get training hard before she catches up lol
Amzing female

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws