over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bunk human grade (yep fake)

BRO! Can you write out the pertinent info that we obviously cannot make out via pics?

As I said, my camera sucks so yeah. My pics are worthless but as long as you know i have them. THe link and other photo are from online that look exactly like mine. Those ones you can clearly see.

Bro, please write out the batch number and expirations for the GEOFMANS. You are being extremely confusing...posting links that needed to be pasted and that say no known counterfeits of Geofman. What is the info on your Geofmans and do you believe they are fake?

There was a former sponsor on here...his buddy or alter ego or whatever that was distributing a lot of bunk shit. Then his human grade operation got shut down when people caught on to him, he sent some customers MORE fake stuff to replace original fake stuff...
Later, this UG sponsor disappeared with a lot of people's money. He was always posting like he had a chip on his shoulder and was backed and vouched for by the mods which is unfortunate for a lot of people.

Last edited:
Bro, please write out the batch number and expirations for the GEOFMANS. You are being extremely confusing...posting links that needed to be pasted and that say no known counterfeits of Geofman. What is the info on your Geofmans and do you believe they are fake?

There was a former sponsor on here...his buddy or alter ego or whatever that was distributing a lot of bunk shit. Then his human grade operation got shut down when people caught on to him, he sent some customers MORE fake stuff to replace original fake stuff...
Later, this UG sponsor disappeared with a lot of people's money. He was always posting like he had a chip on his shoulder and was backed and vouched for by the mods which is unfortunate for a lot of people.

I have to agree with you, the sponsor u speak of always posted like a dickhead and acted like he owned the place. I fell victim to some of the supposed H/G he had as well. The only amps he had that were worth a shit were the generics pharma, and im sure they were slightly underdosed

wish i knew you were gonna edit that...
And dude i posted whats supposed legit as the sight says "no known counterfeits" I have the same vials/boxes and obviously since I got them tested, this makes this "no known counterfeits" claim false.

:D

And Idk, Ive never bought human grades from any sponsor on this forum. I actually never buy anything from the sponsors here usually. I've been burned here and looks like i was burned elsewhere. Ive only used maybe 2 sponsors here in past two years. I wouldnt know about the sponsor you're talking about.

Fakes

Same story in the past with me. Geofman fakes are bad news. Ended up with a boat load. At this point I would not trust Geofman products. Seemed to be faked. The days of Pharm Grade products being safe in my opinion has changed over the recent years. Its a scary world out there. We have to deal with fake pharm grade, and inferior ug.

Geofman Test E (250mg per amp)

Organon deca karachi deca (100mg per amp)

results from tester:

"I started simple and put the compounds in the -40C and none of the vials froze, so that is sort of good that means they at least have BA or BB or both.

The Deca's H NMR showed C18H26O2, which is in accordance with deca's formula ( I could have miscounted but damn it the phenyl rings make the alpha carbons very close together). The sample did not contained BB but only BA. Though the IR was a little too erratic, well not clear enough even when ran several times.
There is about 47mg of product per mil with the margin of error I think they used enough for you to feel something.

The Test E
Also did not froze, contained both BA and BB. This was clear in the duplicity on the H NMR and the giant OH curve in the IR.
However the H NMR did not showed C26H40O3 but C18H28O2 or C19H28O2. This difference implies a cypionate but most likely it is a blend of cypionate with absolutely nothing.
The concentration was >/= to 88 mg to 92mg accounting for error and the carbon missing."

Don't buy these!

I love this board and I think the Mods are all good people with good intentions and do a great job here. But it is a bit unnerving to see AMG not banned as his profile is still in good standing. I dont understand it.

I love this board and I think the Mods are all good people with good intentions and do a great job here. But it is a bit unnerving to see AMG not banned as his profile is still in good standing. I dont understand it.

Ah I heard about AMG, He's not very liked on other boards and was removed.

Be carefull not to start talking about sponsors guys cause the mods like K1 wont like this and deleate this thread cause they would rather protect there sponsors than protect avaerage joe buying possible shit and why cause this game is a evil little circle full of evil little shits, cant believe im ranting but im sick of seeing what goes on espiically when you see sponsors go bad but nothing realy happens and there will be more just wait and see, be carefull who you buy your gear from.

And what do u expect to happen.for a mod to give u your money back or big A or for the mods to chase the Sponcer down for u?

Remember every time anyone buys anything that's illegal u run many risk MANY

Do u pay a cent in here so they can go and fight for your gear or money?

IM not picking on u I just get irritated when people act like if professional muscle is responsible for there lost cuz they allowed you to become a free member

And what do u expect to happen.for a mod to give u your money back or big A or for the mods to chase the Sponcer down for u?

Remember every time anyone buys anything that's illegal u run many risk MANY

Do u pay a cent in here so they can go and fight for your gear or money?

IM not picking on u I just get irritated when people act like if professional muscle is responsible for there lost cuz they allowed you to become a free member

buddy I agree with you but um, aren't you the guy that goes on and on about ourunkownsecrets?

ya paying extra for 'human grade' ive never trusted. also now i see so many labs say our stuff in made in a gmp facility...yea right!

I had two batches test prop powder and 1 batch of anavar powder tested.

The guy said this:

"I did 2 basic tests, a melting point showed 118 - 120 (which means is not 100% pure about 97 or 96), and I then attempted to dissolved 20 mg in 2 ml of ethanol, and it did dissolved. Like I said these are basic tests on batch 1.

The anavar is good to go.
I have to go back but i just wanted to let you know. both batches.The prop came negative for test prop, but since I do not know the compound inside finding it may prove difficult.The TP batch has the same molecular formula than any androgen, but with differences in # of hydrogens etc. This means it is an anabolic steroid but I am not sure which one.

The IR show functional group characteristics that help identify a compound you kind of sort of know, I coupled this with an NMR that shows the alpha carbons and it has no ester.

Test phenyl propionate?
With an average mg of 87 mg."

I'm very confused, he's still gonna give me more info

I had two batches test prop powder and 1 batch of anavar powder tested.

The guy said this:

"I did 2 basic tests, a melting point showed 118 - 120 (which means is not 100% pure about 97 or 96), and I then attempted to dissolved 20 mg in 2 ml of ethanol, and it did dissolved. Like I said these are basic tests on batch 1.

The anavar is good to go.
I have to go back but i just wanted to let you know. both batches.The prop came negative for test prop, but since I do not know the compound inside finding it may prove difficult.The TP batch has the same molecular formula than any androgen, but with differences in # of hydrogens etc. This means it is an anabolic steroid but I am not sure which one.

The IR show functional group characteristics that help identify a compound you kind of sort of know, I coupled this with an NMR that shows the alpha carbons and it has no ester.

Test phenyl propionate?
With an average mg of 87 mg."

I'm very confused, he's still gonna give me more info

anyone?

Only human grade gear I know of is from my family doctor. I don't consider HG from overseas...never. I use to know of a place you can purchase the ampules and everything so you can load them up with whatever and seal it. Yup. Just cuz it's in an ampule means nothing these days. Counterfeiters have been faking amps since the mid 90s atleast that's when I first saw em.

Just my opinion. I'd stick to homebrew.

HG is faked more these days than most UGL... I see a lot of HG on a day to day basis and this is what I'm seeing. Quality Hg is getting harder and harder to Find but some people love it. Personally I'd rather crank the stove top up and know exactly what I'm getting. I'm scripted to Watson but I get my blood tested with homebrew... Levels check out every time and doctor never says shit..

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner