over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bust

Raijjin

MikeS

He is not Mike Strong but he is got a very strong values and has protected many in the face of betrayal by others.

He is a friend to this board and awaits sentencing Sept 6 for fairly deep involvement in the distibution of steroids.

Mike made a few errors in judgement and it cost him, but Mike is an absolutely honorable man who made his bed and will sleep in it alone. But not without our prayers.

Mike hooked up locally with a couple dispicable characters who had previos records and were such pussies that they immediatelty rolled giving up Mike, giving up the location of the bulk storage, and giving up almost anything else associated to the program the arresting detectives wanted. You think arresting detectives have a higher regard for these pussies then Mike? I don't think so. Cops don't like compromising rats, unless it's like a murder case.

At least one of these other guys was a PM member and like 95% of all members on any board, they all will swear on their mamas grave they will never roll. You believe any of them after this then you are abigger fool then Mike.

You don't involve others locally. And you don't involve people who can ID you. You are to be anonymous and it can be done for years.

You also don't handle gear after a steroid arrest. If you alone know what you are doing then the only thing you ever get popped with ( and there is a debate about this ) is when you are picking up a pack. Yes there maybe one or two packs that come in after your arrest and are added to the charges, but they are all unopened and your house and computer and criminal record are clean. You are not an easy prosecution federally so you may get lucky and go to state drug court which may consider your lack of criminal history and decide not to bang you for life.

Now be a dumbphuck and admit you are a dealer and give up your storage area and explain your internet sales and you have just elevated yourself to a felony which won't get pleaded down and you also have now potentially compromised everyone who took risks with you. Your bail just went through the roof, and your lawyer fee instead of $10,000 is now $25,000 It shouldn't ever be that way.

You respectfully decline to answer any questions beyond personal identification until you have a lawyer present. If you practice anything, practice this statemenet over and over again because if you are sourcing and you are succesful you have a 2-4 year life expectancy before your exposure is so high you get ID'd. Even a personal user should be prepared to answer LE in this manner. The arresting detectives have no power to cut you any deal. It is the prosecuter who will decide whether to formally charge you and then your lawyer and prosecutor discuss and agreements.

In Mikes case, he was working with such compromised individuals that they saw the badges and were transformed into pussys.

Pray for Mike that the judge will see that Mike is addicted to gear and he needs rehabilitation and not prison to break the cycle of dependence he is on.

In Pinnacle case, why would you involve you wife?? I know why; when you set it up in the family home what choice do you have. Might as well have the kids counting tabs and bagging product LOL. That is spousal abuse. You should run a program with the goal that not even your wife really knows what you are doing. That means keeping it out of the home. While she may not have to testify against her husband, big deal, she is equally involved and is facing the same pentalties as he is.

So re-evalute your programs

1. Do you have local involment: Two guys with half balls?
2. Do you have a criminal record?
3. Do you invole others with criminal records?
4. Do you collect payments from anybody in the mail?
5. Do you use hushmail or cyber-rights?
6. Do you mingle proceeds with legit income?
'7. Do you live above your means?
8. Do you have a gun on the premises?
9. Do you access boards with your own IP?
10. Do you keep gear in your home?
11. Do you keep cash in your home? ( It should be burried or sealed in a wall and only you should know the location, this is true of bulk stiorage as well )
12. Do you ship everything anonymously?
13. Do you have boxes in fake ID ( this will buy you an extra year or so if everthing goes right and you have no criminal record.

Are you staying in too long?

Look I don't touch gear and haven't since 2004 when I was getting out and wanted to bless a friend locally ( Local involement!!!! ) For the first time I had my picture entered in LE data bases and Customs connected me to old mailboxes in another name. that was enough for them to go before a judge and while I was never technically in posession of any steroid, Seizures in fake mailboxes over the years were enough to charge me. Don't feel sorry for me, if you are going to take a hit there isn't a better one I can come up with.

But there was a price to be paid, and as I am so quick to point out on all arrests " it shouldn't have ever happened " It was local involvement. Fortunately, I did have a friend who like me didn't contribute to the investigation so the damage was minimized. Most guys won't be so lucky with thier "so called friends "

Don't get too paranoid if you look at the lists of don'ts and realize you have done them all. Just start to day to clean up and insulate your program and may God bless and protect you and your familes from harm. seek God, be generous to the poor, and listen for that still small voice when it says ENOUGH!

You can always close your program and bring it up as a new start using your best customers to get you off on the boards. I think this should be consideres about ever 12-18 months depending how sussesful you are

Allbeef

Last edited:
Wow

MikeS

He is not Mike Strong but he is got a very strong values and has protected many in the face of betrayal by others.

He is a friend to this board and awaits sentencing Sept 6 for fairly deep involvement in the distibution of steroids.

Mike made a few errors in judgement and it cost him, but Mike is an absolutely honorable man who made his bed and will sleep in it alone. But not without our prayers.

Mike hooked up locally with a couple dispicable characters who had previos records and were such pussies that they immediatelty rolled giving up Mike, giving up the location of the bulk storage, and giving up almost anything else associated to the program the arresting detectives wanted. You think arresting detectives have a higher regard for these pussies then Mike? I don't think so. Cops don't like compromising rats, unless it's like a murder case.

At least one of these other guys was a PM member and like 95% of all members on any board, they all will swear on their mamas grave they will never roll. You believe any of them after this then you are abigger fool then Mike.

You don't involve others locally. And you don't involve people who can ID you. You are to be anonymous and it can be done for years.

You also don't handle gear after a steroid arrest. If you alone know what you are doing then the only thing you ever get popped with ( and there is a debate about this ) is when you are picking up a pack. Yes there maybe one or two packs that come in after your arrest and are added to the charges, but they are all unopened and your house and computer and criminal record are clean. You are not an easy prosecution federally so you may get lucky and go to state drug court which may consider your lack of criminal history and decide not to bang you for life.

Now be a dumbphuck and admit you are a dealer and give up your storage area and explain your internet sales and you have just elevated yourself to a felony which won't get pleaded down and you also have now potentially compromised everyone who took risks with you. Your bail just went through the roof, and your lawyer fee instead of $10,000 is now $25,000 It shouldn't ever be that way.

You respectfully decline to answer any questions beyond personal identification until you have a lawyer present. If you practice anything, practice this statemenet over and over again because if you are sourcing and you are succesful you have a 2-4 year life expectancy before your exposure is so high you get ID'd. Even a personal user should be prepared to answer LE in this manner. The arresting detectives have no power to cut you any deal. It is the prosecuter who will decide whether to formally charge you and then your lawyer and prosecutor discuss and agreements.

In Mikes case, he was working with such compromised individuals that they saw the badges and were transformed into pussys.

Pray for Mike that the judge will see that Mike is addicted to gear and he needs rehabilitation and not prison to break the cycle of dependence he is on.

In Pinnacle case, why would you involve you wife?? I know why; when you set it up in the family home what choice do you have. Might as well have the kids counting tabs and bagging product LOL. That is spousal abuse. You should run a program with the goal that not even your wife really knows what you are doing. That means keeping it out of the home. While she may not have to testify against her husband, big deal, she is equally involved and is facing the same pentalties as he is.

So re-evalute your programs

1. Do you have local involment: Two guys with half balls?
2. Do you have a criminal record?
3. Do you invole others with criminal records?
4. Do you collect payments from anybody in the mail?
5. Do you use hushmail or cyber-rights?
6. Do you mingle proceeds with legit income?
'7. Do you live above your means?
8. Do you have a gun on the premises?
9. Do you access boards with your own IP?
10. Do you keep gear in your home?
11. Do you keep cash in your home? ( It should be burried or sealed in a wall and only you should know the location, this is true of bulk stiorage as well )
12. Do you ship everything anonymously?
13. Do you have boxes in fake ID ( this will buy you an extra year or so if everthing goes right and you have no criminal record.

Are you staying in too long?

Look I don't touch gear and haven't since 2004 when I was getting out and wanted to bless a friend locally ( Local involement!!!! ) For the first time I had my picture entered in LE data bases and Customs connected me to old mailboxes in another name. that was enough for them to go before a judge and while I was never technically in posession of any steroid, Seizures in fake mailboxes over the years were enough to charge me. Don't feel sorry for me, if you are going to take a hit there isn't a better one I can come up with.

But there was a price to be paid, and as I am so quick to point out on all arrests " it shouldn't have ever happened " It was local involvement. Fortunately, I did have a friend who like me didn't contribute to the investigation so the damage was minimized. Most guys won't be so lucky with thier "so called friends "

Don't get too paranoid if you look at the lists of don'ts and realize you have done them all. Just start to day to clean up and insulate your program and may God bless and protect you and your familes from harm. seek God, be generous to the poor, and listen for that still small voice when it says ENOUGH!

You can always close your program and bring it up as a new start using your best customers to get you off on the boards. I think this should be consideres about ever 12-18 months depending how sussesful you are

Allbeef

You know -- everytime this issue comes up, you chime in and tell it like it is. I wish everyone would pay attention to your posts when it comes to this topic. You really don't bullshit and I know your advice has and will help many people in these situations. GREAT POST man.

Hey allbeef i assume in your above post you are mostly referring to sources in general and not to individual buyers. Any tips for the buyers who dont intend to selll and are just buying a few times a year for their own personal use. Great post by the way.

wasnt pinnacle that was busted,but a remailer for pinn.he had his own lab as well.heard there was many problems with his lab bein way underdosed.he got a double whammy on that.bein he had his own lab and was a remailer

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear