over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you bigger guys please help me figure this out

Diesed

Registered
Okay, first let me say that I would more than love to hire Shelby or JM, but I simply can't afford it. Having said that, I need to figure this out. Everytime I decide to "bulk" so to speak, I give ALWAYS give up within the first month or so for the fact that I feel like I blow up way to fast, but not in a good way, i.e. aesthetic. I always approach my gaining in the same manner: I increase protein slightly (250 increases to 300) carbs (150 increases to 300) fats (40 increases to 80-100) I've tried to tweak the macros, but I feel to no avail. It's always the same shitty thing. My stomach balloons out, not with extra fat, it just does and gives me this distended look which TOTALLY throws off looking in shape whatsoever. Within the month I smooth right out, save for my arms and legs which still retain some hardness and vascularity. It's hard to explain, but it feels like I almost IMMEDIATELY look like shit when I alter my diet to gain weight. I don't get it, some guys I know increase cals and seem to fill out everywhere almost evenly, but for me it seems to happen immediately in the stomach area and not nearly at the same rate everywhere else, i.e. like your delts, pecs back etc, so at least youd just look like a bigger you, not a pregnant you lol. So, what am I doing wrong?!? I'm soooo frustrated. Am I just giving up to soon? Help please!

P.s. I'm on 800 sus, 600 deca, just started last week.

you go from eating x amount of carbs and fats to automatically DOUBLING them!! what'd you think was going to happen? your digestive tract isn't used to handling all that extra food.

I get the same way. But as soon as I drop my doses back and eat clean again along with volume training I drop all the unsightly issues. The body can change quickly my friend.

Most people are afraid to get the fat look and quite honestly never grow at all. For some it takes eating like a pig and lifting heavier than normal to reach the next plateau. Then you systematically and slowly cut and regain the look you are after.... only larger after that go round.

Don't bulk then. Just look good all the time and be a little more patient

Keep your protien up but don't increas your carb's , and add a low dose of an oral like anavar, winni, or t-ball, what ever one you like. Also GH helps you stay leaner as well, if you can afford it. Hope this helps.;)

that is one of the worst parts of bulking for me. but the amt i gain vs trying to accomplish small lean gains is no comparison......so i just deal with it until time to diet back down

You basically increased your calories by 1100 and didn't think you'd look like shit??

the trick is to add 250 cals here and there....not eat another human here and there.

slow it down. NO WONDER u think you look like garbage on a bulk. :rolleyes:

You basically increased your calories by 1100 and didn't think you'd look like shit??

the trick is to add 250 cals here and there....not eat another human here and there.

slow it down. NO WONDER u think you look like garbage on a bulk. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the input. The numbers i mentioned for fats varies a bit, but ya, I increase them a min of 800 cals/day. I assumed it wouldnt be a problem as you are referring to, because i was eating in a slight deficit prior to the increase. Guess I'm wrong? So you are suggesting an increase of 250 cals/day to start out? What macros should these cals come from in your opinion? Increase by 250/day each week?

Not that I condone abusing certain drugs, but bulking on tren leaves you significantly leaner. Same reported with primo and sometimes EQ. You've chosen some of the worst AAS in terms of bloat (deca) and you're not running peptides or hgh which makes it even worse.

For a more conservative route, use some primo or ghrp2/CJC 1295 w/ or w/o DAC and for a more aggressive route, use hgh and tren.

You could arrange your diet much like the way guys like John Meadows and Scott Stevenson are doing things.

Pre-WO: pro/fat/carbs
during WO: sip on pro/carb/EAA mix
Post WO: massive pro/carb meal

Surround these meals with pro/veg with some healthy fats.

Thanks for the input. The numbers i mentioned for fats varies a bit, but ya, I increase them a min of 800 cals/day. I assumed it wouldnt be a problem as you are referring to, because i was eating in a slight deficit prior to the increase. Guess I'm wrong? So you are suggesting an increase of 250 cals/day to start out? What macros should these cals come from in your opinion? Increase by 250/day each week?

I wouldn't increase them 250 per day, maybe per week. It's not a sprint. Slowly add more calories and let your body adapt to them, then when it does add more. This will help keep fat gain to a minimum. Just like cutting, you don't go from 4000 cals a day to 1200 cals a day, you slowly do it to spare muscle so your body can slowly adapt to it by stripping away calories every week.

Someone on here said it already ur gonna have to eat like a pig and lift some bigg ass weights if u can afford GH that would sure help the situation.
Typically you gotta have some body phat to make muscle gains.
Do you know what body type you are that will help
ectomorph
mesomorph
endomorph
google it and figure what you are and see what foods and weight training you should be doing

You could arrange your diet much like the way guys like John Meadows and Scott Stevenson are doing things.

Pre-WO: pro/fat/carbs
during WO: sip on pro/carb/EAA mix
Post WO: massive pro/carb meal

Surround these meals with pro/veg with some healthy fats.

I've read about his methods and find them intriguing. So for someone like myself who tends to workout mid afternoon, would you literally consume no carbs with breakfast? Or any meal prior to your preworkout meal?? Thanks, just trying to fully grasp this

Someone on here said it already ur gonna have to eat like a pig and lift some bigg ass weights if u can afford GH that would sure help the situation.
ectomorph
mesomorph
endomorph
google it and figure what you are and see what foods and weight training you should be doing

Not exactly sure. You guys want me to post a pic here so you can see for yourself? I posted some in another thread already, so its no biggie

I wouldn't increase them 250 per day, maybe per week. It's not a sprint. Slowly add more calories and let your body adapt to them, then when it does add more. This will help keep fat gain to a minimum. Just like cutting, you don't go from 4000 cals a day to 1200 cals a day, you slowly do it to spare muscle so your body can slowly adapt to it by stripping away calories every week.

I'm getting what you are saying, and I am going to apply it. Slight, steady increases in cals. Thanks

yes a pic is always good place to start

ectomorph
mesomorph
endomorph

good post bro

if the scale is going up too quickly from those additions then your adding in to much too quickly but if you just getting distension or bloat could be from your choices of food 70 grams of carbs from potato is different then oats, or white rice..

for bulking I like to eat a little more processed carbs cu they have more carbs per serving less distension

another good question to ask is when you diet are you hungriest morning mid day night.. I find that should be the time when you consume the bulk of your calories and hopefully it falls post workout ...

Have you ever kept the same diet when you've begun a bulk (raised the dose)?

Most people are not utilizing all the food they eat, optimally. Or we'd all be big and ripped or at least ripped...

IMO, adjust the diet after you see what the drugs are doing. Just upping the dose, (changing the hormonal environment) you're going to utilize the usual amount of food better and add muscle. Then adjust from there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear