over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CEE & NO2

ScorpioGirl

Registered
Question for you guys.....I started taking CEE & NO2 a week ago Monday. Don't know if it's all in my head or what.....but I'm really getting ticked off because I get fatigued WAY before I was 3 or 4 weeks ago. I don't even know if I REALLY feel any difference other than the fatigue thing. I don't think the pump is any different than before I started them either. Any thoughts, suggestions, comments?

ScorpioGirl said:
Question for you guys.....I started taking CEE & NO2 a week ago Monday. Don't know if it's all in my head or what.....but I'm really getting ticked off because I get fatigued WAY before I was 3 or 4 weeks ago. I don't even know if I REALLY feel any difference other than the fatigue thing. I don't think the pump is any different than before I started them either. Any thoughts, suggestions, comments?

I've used both in fairly high amounts and never noticed any fatigue. Some things effect people differently though so anything is possible. Maybe you could lower the dose a little for a week and see how you feel then?

SG,

It's possible it could be blood-pressure related. Have you checked yours? I get fatigue when mine gets high and creatine and volumizers have that affect on me big time.

:D

I'll lower it a little and see what that does. I haven't checked my bp lately........I can tell you that I also use the EC minus the A stack a couple of times a day tho....... :eek:

Are you using the NO2 on an empty stomach? Never worked for me if I had eaten anything. What are the ingredients in the NO2 product?

Have you used CEE previously?

Heavy_Lifter said:
Are you using the NO2 on an empty stomach? Never worked for me if I had eaten anything. What are the ingredients in the NO2 product?

Have you used CEE previously?
On empty in the AM and 30 min before training in the PM - on pretty much empty.

Ingredients:

Tri-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
Tri-Arginine Malate
Tri-Creatine Malate
Citrulline-Malate
Withania Somnifera
Glycyrrhizin
L-Valin
L-Normalin
Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate

Just using CEE for the first time too.

Hmmm...this is a good question but I would assume that it has something to do with your lactic acid threshold. The CEE/NO2 could be having a slight effect on you creatine phosphate pool. fatigue is directly related to your lactic acid threshold. Once you use up your phosphocreatine stores then your body turns to glycolysis for its primary energy source. The glucose is split into two lactic acid molecules and your body continues this process until it reaches a breaking point(the threshold) and lactic acid levels will spike very fast, leaving you feeling like your dead. Now the question is why are you PC stores being used so fast? The NO2 is a vasodialator, so by openeing up capillaries it could be allowing nutrients and fluid to hinder the regeneration of phosphocreatine or more likely it could be allowing your body to generate more force and use the pc stores faster......I will look into this. Most likely the effects should diminish and your body will adapt. Your pc stores will need to increase before you will be able to increase work load in the gym..

Last edited:
it shouldnt affect your energy levels at all. i will have you try muscle synergy by beverly international. talk to me at the gym...i can get it for you wholesale.

Thank you, guys......I trained bis last night and did feel a pump, but I always do when I train them. It seems that the muscles I've always felt a pump with are still the only ones I'm feeling. Bis and quads. :(

How long are your rest periods? Women have a higher ratio of type 1 fibers...so maybe only rest periods need to be adjusted to feel a pump affect!

Well that is a pretty optimal rest for a pump! I am at a loss right now. All I can ask is what your workouts look like as far as exercises/sets/reps. I know it's a lot of info but that is the only thing that I would be able to try and fix...it could very well be fine. If that's the case and all your excerises/sets/reps look good then I really have no idea why you couldn't be getting a pump. The pump is caused by lifting over 45% of your 1RM, which will cut off venous blood return, allowing blood to pool in your muscles. I understand if you don't feel like posting all that info, but if you do I will try my best to find a solution.

being carb depleted can take the pump away. i will look at your diet this weekend and see if you can change a few things.

What brand of NO2 are you using? I tried a few and I've found a big difference in them (at least for me).

I've found that NO2 lowers my bloodpressure and helps me with better pumps. It also seems to give me slightly better strength and stamina ( I get another rep or two out and use a little more weight).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131