over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Changes in the Bodybuilding Culture since the 80s

I recall Parabolan being $13-16 an amp, but were hard to get. I believe I was over-paying, but I didn't use it extensively anyway.
I remember breaking one and being beside myself with remorse...
I may have told this story before.. but there was a pro in the nabba and wabba ( late 80s early 90s) who made a decent some of money ( two pros actually) from obtaining negma parabolan while competing and doing guest posing in Europe. Hed buy the amps in huge quantities ( straight from the source) and ship and smuggle them to the states.. always a waiting list..

I went on a scouting/recon mission into a walgreens no where near my house. I asked to speak with the pharmacist as I was writing a paper and had a few questions. I told the pharmacist I was writing a paper on the accessibility of syringes as it pertains to rec drug use and the pros and cons of needle exchanges. I asked him what could be bought over the counter, what he looks for in customers to ascertain whether they are using the pins for legit medical needs and what he would need to see to refuse a sale.

Taking my newly obtained info I was able to carry out a successful mission. lol

I know many at my gym used to use the local farm store for their harpoons as well.

What answers did your "paper" bring?

I may have told this story before.. but there was a pro in the nabba and wabba ( late 80s early 90s) who made a decent some of money ( two pros actually) from obtaining negma parabolan while competing and doing guest posing in Europe. Hed buy the amps in huge quantities ( straight from the source) and ship and smuggle them to the states.. always a waiting list..
did one of them's first names begin with an "E"?

What answers did your "paper" bring?

Basically stuff that would clearly identify an IV drug user. If you go in there looking like the movie Spun he would not sell to you.

I miss the old days. I remember when I first started at Golds in Vegas, I would look at the older dudes who competed and were like monsters to me. After a year of training there, a lot of them struck up conversation with me and ended up inviting me to be training partners with them. There was real camaraderie and respect back then. Now it’s a bunch of pussies in gym shark apparel, snapping pics for Instagram, and talking about how much tren they take when they don’t even weigh 200lbs. Shit sucks. I miss the old school grimey gyms with slag weights and machines from the 80s you don’t see anymore. Commercial gyms and social media have killed it for me

Guys are constantly makin videos of themselves at my gym - it sickens me and it’s funny how none of them at all are of any size

Here's one way of looking at the timeline:

**broken link removed**
My loss of interest in competitive bodybuilding coincides with the names I recognise on this board, with 2010 being the last year I even went to a contest. Still love bodybuilding just got disinterested in the competitions.

I went on a scouting/recon mission into a walgreens no where near my house. I asked to speak with the pharmacist as I was writing a paper and had a few questions. I told the pharmacist I was writing a paper on the accessibility of syringes as it pertains to rec drug use and the pros and cons of needle exchanges. I asked him what could be bought over the counter, what he looks for in customers to ascertain whether they are using the pins for legit medical needs and what he would need to see to refuse a sale.

Taking my newly obtained info I was able to carry out a successful mission. lol

I know many at my gym used to use the local farm store for their harpoons as well.

Anytime you want to buy them otc; just go to Walmart

Every single one of them look so miserable there that they never question you. Can buy the whole box if you want as well

Anytime you want to buy them otc; just go to Walmart

Every single one of them look so miserable there that they never question you. Can buy the whole box if you want as well

This was 20 years ago, I am g2g now. Thank you though. I try to avoid WM it depresses/irritates me lol.

Lol @ new evolutionary chain

I don't go to Walmart for a lot of reasons, but main one is that there are NEVER hot chicks at Walmart. The frequency in which I shop at certain stores is normally correlated with the amount of hot chicks that shop there

If I claim that a certain store has better bell peppers or some shit, I'm probably lying

Lol @ new evolutionary chain

I don't go to Walmart for a lot of reasons, but main one is that there are NEVER hot chicks at Walmart. The frequency in which I shop at certain stores is normally correlated with the amount of hot chicks that shop there

If I claim that a certain store has better bell peppers or some shit, I'm probably lying

I bet you know where all the Targets are in your area :cool:

I bet you know where all the Targets are in your area :cool:

Those aren't the targets he's shooting for.

Maybe get a dog and take it for walks in the parks and around coffee shops. I hear it works.

Targets are honestly kinda trashy around here, not much better than Walmart but way less crowded if you're in a hurry.

You're really looking around newer construction parts of town. Where they're building the newest Chick-fil-A is where you wanna be. Panera Bread isn't worth a shit and everyone knows it now, so don't bother. Whole food markets, natural ass uppity shit their constricted ankle wearin ass fuckin boyfriend shops at

This is gettin kinda creepy though I'm gonna be headin out

This reminds me of Diamond Gym in the 90's: Several pros training at the same time. If you look at the people in the background- most of them seem to be up and coming and training to compete.

Seems all gyms using the term Mecca should have posing rooms.

BACK TO THE GAME | BRANDÃO, VITOR CHAVES AND CAPIAL

Here's the 1984 AAU Mr. America (45th Annual). The classes back then were Short, Medium, Medium-Tall and Tall. Medium Class had Joe Meeko and Mike Quinn. Meeko took 1st, Abe Cuesta took 2nd and Mike Quinn took 3rd. They definitely weren't rewarding size back then!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws