over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chatty Cathy delivers

Johnnyhartly

Registered
Newbies
Okay so I’ve been lifting for almost two decades. I’ve been 100% natty until this past April when I got put on trt from my PCP. I am roughly 30 years old. 5’ 11”. I’ve bounced between 195-248lbs. When I started lifting as a teenager I weight 175lbs and long and lanky build. I started with bodybuilding type lifting and moved into powerlifting and did powerlifting type training for most of my lifting years. Until recently I’ve been training mostly bodybuilding style. I’d say for the last 3ish years I’ve done mostly intuitive lifting. If I feel like going heavy I do, if I feel like blasting reps n sets I do, if I feel like lifting for hours I do. I’ve read, listened, watched 100s of hours of info and over the years applied them and tried them. I did one powerlifting meet about 7 years ago and it was cool n all but I enjoy just training and gym “prs” over the organization of competition. I simply enjoy the process more than anything.

Here’s me at my peak natty physique - this is about 5ish years ago. 100% natty. Was training like an extended hypertrophy powerlifting block style training at the time. I weight 220 here.
IMG_0505.jpeg

Here’s me almost two years ago 100% natty. I was going through some serious life shit at that time. My back “went out” so I lost a fuck ton of weight and was doing like yoga n crossshit and didn’t start lifting again until the back was ready. About 185lbs here.
IMG_0509.jpeg

Here’s me probably 9 months ago. Right about when my peak natty strength hit. I hit 495 squat and 635 deadlift within a few weeks from each other. My best bench was like 7 years ago I hit 355. I believe my “strength” was really just being very efficient at the movements bcuz was very very soon around this point I was just feeling like I was fighting up hill battles. The bodyfat was sticking around whether I was cutting or not and the amount of food I needed to eat to be strong was dumb. If I lost any weight or cut calories at all I was getting even flabbier and weak. So I fiddle fucked around with doctors and internet research until finally this past April I found a good doc and got my started on TRT. My total test was 157 and my lh and Fsh was shut down. The bloods were drawn near end of day but idgf cus I don’t wanna be 157 at the end of the day. I wanna be 1000+. Bout 240 here.
IMG_0510.jpeg

Here’s me as of recently. I was on 120mg/test c up until end of july. Currently running 350mg/week test E. I was taking 50mg proviron daily for 8 weeks and stopped recently.
IMG_0497.jpeg
IMG_1019.jpeg
IMG_1023.jpeg
IMG_0751.jpeg

@SouthernMuscle @Virtuous

Impressive lifts for being natural and having your blood serum being so damn low.

What are your current goals moving forward? Looks as if you’ve tightened up your diet since your BF% dropped and you added decent LBM. Congrats on your progress thus far!

Cage

Impressive lifts for being natural and having your blood serum being so damn low.

What are your current goals moving forward? Looks as if you’ve tightened up your diet since your BF% dropped and you added decent LBM. Congrats on your progress thus far!

Cage
Thank you sir.

Currently my top goals are having fun and staying consistent. My secondary goals are being a recomp slut and trying to get down to 210-215 and stay there and slowly chisel my shit around there, like stay lean, try n get more round n full and cut without bulking n cutting. Currently I’m 225. But again. That could change my biggest goal is fun and consistency.

Yea I have tighten things up diet wise. I want to stay as “healthy” as possible. I wanna be that sick freak 55 year old just tearing up pussy. I guess that’s another goal. But that could easily fall into the having fun category.

I would like to stay as anonymous as possible so I don’t want my details too specific.
So you are or are not 30 years old… 😂 not sure how age gives away your identity.

I’m 34 and thought “damn I age pretty good” when I saw that. Lol

But you kinda gave it away a few post up saying you wanted to be a savage 55 year old. Cats outta the bag!

But excellent natty lifts. And props for actually posting pics up. Those were some low T numbers. You got that Tyson Fury look and build going on.

So you are or are not 30 years old… 😂 not sure how age gives away your identity.

I’m 34 and thought “damn I age pretty good” when I saw that. Lol

But you kinda gave it away a few post up saying you wanted to be a savage 55 year old. Cats outta the bag!

But excellent natty lifts. And props for actually posting pics up. Those were some low T numbers. You got that Tyson Fury look and build going on.
I’m 30 +\- a year.

Thanks for the support man.

Yea that low T was tough to swallow but fuck it, the time to turn in the natty card was upon me and I’m happy I did.

The 55 year old comment is a long term goal my friend.

I’m 30 +\- a year.

Thanks for the support man.

Yea that low T was tough to swallow but fuck it, the time to turn in the natty card was upon me and I’m happy I did.

The 55 year old comment is a long term goal my friend.
Excited to follow the progress. I’d consider cutting all the way down and then pushing back out for growth if I were in your shoes. Give your metabolism a good reset and see how much muscle you really have. Then grow/rebound in a primed state.

Excited to follow the progress. I’d consider cutting all the way down and then pushing back out for growth if I were in your shoes. Give your metabolism a good reset and see how much muscle you really have. Then grow/rebound in a primed state.
Appreciate that sir. I’m not big on logs, just not “fun” for me. But I’ll do my best to stay active here and as I do so I’m sure other active members will see the progress.

Also you’re totally not wrong in moving in that direction. Like most humans I have a habit of playing myself and looking back wishing I’d done things differently. We will see how this goes 😂

Thanks again for the support.

Being great 25 years from now will be more about not injuring yourself or not wearing things out as opposed to seeing how big and strong you can be now. At least that is my experience.
Totally agree. Thanks for the support. :)

Okay so I’ve been lifting for almost two decades. I’ve been 100% natty until this past April when I got put on trt from my PCP. I am roughly 30 years old. 5’ 11”. I’ve bounced between 195-248lbs. When I started lifting as a teenager I weight 175lbs and long and lanky build. I started with bodybuilding type lifting and moved into powerlifting and did powerlifting type training for most of my lifting years. Until recently I’ve been training mostly bodybuilding style. I’d say for the last 3ish years I’ve done mostly intuitive lifting. If I feel like going heavy I do, if I feel like blasting reps n sets I do, if I feel like lifting for hours I do. I’ve read, listened, watched 100s of hours of info and over the years applied them and tried them. I did one powerlifting meet about 7 years ago and it was cool n all but I enjoy just training and gym “prs” over the organization of competition. I simply enjoy the process more than anything.

Here’s me at my peak natty physique - this is about 5ish years ago. 100% natty. Was training like an extended hypertrophy powerlifting block style training at the time. I weight 220 here.
View attachment 183023

Here’s me almost two years ago 100% natty. I was going through some serious life shit at that time. My back “went out” so I lost a fuck ton of weight and was doing like yoga n crossshit and didn’t start lifting again until the back was ready. About 185lbs here.
View attachment 183024

Here’s me probably 9 months ago. Right about when my peak natty strength hit. I hit 495 squat and 635 deadlift within a few weeks from each other. My best bench was like 7 years ago I hit 355. I believe my “strength” was really just being very efficient at the movements bcuz was very very soon around this point I was just feeling like I was fighting up hill battles. The bodyfat was sticking around whether I was cutting or not and the amount of food I needed to eat to be strong was dumb. If I lost any weight or cut calories at all I was getting even flabbier and weak. So I fiddle fucked around with doctors and internet research until finally this past April I found a good doc and got my started on TRT. My total test was 157 and my lh and Fsh was shut down. The bloods were drawn near end of day but idgf cus I don’t wanna be 157 at the end of the day. I wanna be 1000+. Bout 240 here.
View attachment 183025

Here’s me as of recently. I was on 120mg/test c up until end of july. Currently running 350mg/week test E. I was taking 50mg proviron daily for 8 weeks and stopped recently.
View attachment 183026
View attachment 183027
View attachment 183028
View attachment 183029

@SouthernMuscle @Virtuous
You have earned yourself some respect. 👍🏻

Good luck on the rest of your journey

Other members could take a lesson from you. Not that big of a deal to post a pic

Looking at you fat boy @bigzzz

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity