over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

check this out

I say bring on the freaks!!!!

Personally I think someone like dexter jackson is the closest to perfect as far as size, symmetry, and over all look. But I say bring on the FREAKS!! I think it is crazy how big these guys are getting nowadays. If they want to abuse gear and everything else to the extreme, so be it. Does it effect me? No. Do I want to be that big? HELL NO! For one, it has to be uncomfortable as hell, especially in the offseason with all of that extra weight. But come on, how many of us could get as big as ronnie, markus,etc.. even if we were taking the same amount of gear? No one so far(and I'm sure there are many taking in insane amts as they do). Chemical warefare or not, These guys are more exciting to watch the bigger and bigger they get. Others just have to set realistic goals for theirself like myself. Hell I'd be happy at half their size and more comfortable at that :D

For me, it's not that I don't like the look of the freaks, it's the complete disregard for health that I can't stand. Hell, if I could get that big and be still be good and healthy, I'd be all for it. I really like the freaky look. I think Dorian is the best bodybuilder ever. It's just that to acheive that look is not possible without really taking some serious health risks. That's what I hate about it. I just can't see that being a heart attack waiting to happen is worth being big and freaky. I almost see it the same way as I see a woman who has completely altered herself with plastic surgery and become something that the lord himself would have a hard time identifying.

Last edited:
yes, but you can not equate size with bad health.. i know many smaller guys who juast do not have the genetics to be big take enormous amounts of gear.. more than the freaks.. because one has symmetry and is a smaller bodybuilder does not mean that he is healthier than ruhl, branch ect.. look at momo.. he is dead and was known for his "pleasing look".. he tried like hell to be a freak and could not.. munzer also.... now granted the more weight one carries the "harder" it is on the heart.. but, there many more factors than weight to ones health.. no one can say who abuses drugs..l noo ones knows exactly what these guys are taking.. it would astound many of you if you sAw what the smaller more "pleasing" looking guys where taking "just" to achieve that look.. when ronnie goes i do not think we will see that agin for a long time.. you wil always have mass freakas and that is what the crowd wants but, he has a special kinda of genetics that few will ever have..yes, we will still have 260-270 pound freaks but, 290 pounders.. nope.. he is one of a kind..

LATS said:
yes, but you can not equate size with bad health.. i know many smaller guys who juast do not have the genetics to be big take enormous amounts of gear.. more than the freaks.. because one has symmetry and is a smaller bodybuilder does not mean that he is healthier than ruhl, branch ect.. look at momo.. he is dead and was known for his "pleasing look".. he tried like hell to be a freak and could not.. munzer also.... now granted the more weight one carries the "harder" it is on the heart.. but, there many more factors than weight to ones health.. no one can say who abuses drugs..l noo ones knows exactly what these guys are taking.. it would astound many of you if you sAw what the smaller more "pleasing" looking guys where taking "just" to achieve that look.. when ronnie goes i do not think we will see that agin for a long time.. you wil always have mass freakas and that is what the crowd wants but, he has a special kinda of genetics that few will ever have..yes, we will still have 260-270 pound freaks but, 290 pounders.. nope.. he is one of a kind..
I totally agree! AMEN!!!

LATS said:

Absolutely, I agree 100%. Great post.

Ok, maybe I didn't state my point clearly. I don't agree with pushing your health to the point of being near death, whether you're a 300 lb freak or a 200 lb master of symmetry. I'm just saying that as each year passes, bodybuilders are pushing themselves to further and further extremes and dying younger and younger. That is what I mean when I say it is stupid and embarassing.

BigBoyJ said:
Ok, maybe I didn't state my point clearly. I don't agree with pushing your health to the point of being near death, whether you're a 300 lb freak or a 200 lb master of symmetry. I'm just saying that as each year passes, bodybuilders are pushing themselves to further and further extremes and dying younger and younger. That is what I mean when I say it is stupid and embarassing.
Absolutely, I agree 100%. Great post. :D

It's great to see current photo's of Dave Draper and Larry Scott and to know that one can successfully age as a bodybuilder, though I do agree it is a more daunting task for the Pros today.

Your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear