over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chinese factories

hikneeken

Registered
wow i am watching show "the china question"
this lady that goes on websites to inform foreign buyers of ...lets say raw powders...working for companies and also showing small companies how to do business with foreign customers

she specifically said to this girl in a small office to say... "we have our own factory" this will work to your advantage.

so how many of sponsors with connection to chinese raws, know that they are buying from a real large company or suppliers on those chinese sites are really large factories... what if it is just some middle man sending raws or hgh from other companies

Why do they need a factory? You need the a sterile enviroment and the right equipment to make the powder not a big factory. I'm sure most the places that make it are small; have a big place draws more attention to what you are doing.

China has ALOT more production clean rooms that the US does. Some better than the US can ever buy. But if your concerned about buying from the actual manufacturer, you can look up their business profile to see who they say they are.

sometimes you can even find them on B2B websites like alibaba or tradekey, and see if they have a reputation.

But your right, alot of chinese companies will say theyre manufacturer when actaully theyre just a wholesale supplier.

In order for it to be profitable, they have to run it in large batches. Afterall, they are taking the time and resources to run a production. If your industrial reactor can pump out 300kg at a time, you bet you will always run batches of 300kg. They will always try to run at max efficiency.

We would be naive to beleive that there aren't any UG hormone factories in China. Groups not licensed to make certain products but do anyway. Some companies pump out great reasonable products, while others cut corners and speed up the whole process. Maybe they are missing certain pieces of equipment, or maybe they have very little patience.

I always wondered why I got EQ from China which always seemed to be low quality. It wasn't until I understood that its boiling point, 553°C makes it a very tough product to vacuum distill. Most places probably omit that step.

Solids might be easier to purify.

I really don't know as I've never synthesized hormones but I know a thing or two about chemical production and I can easily see how easy it is for some to omit these steps. They are tedious and sometimes costly. You might have a material which tests at 95%. To get it to 98% purity, you might end up losing 10-20%. Lots of factors in play, but the bottom line is maximum profitabillity.

I'm pretty sure that no licensed professional chemical productions are selling 50g lots of raws on the internet.

Last edited:
Hes right. Ive talked to a few UG chinese manufacturers that essentially synth these hormones in a car garage with minimal equipment. But its pretty easy to find legit manufacturers, alot are acutally licensed to produce hormones. Technically theyre not allowed to sell to the US without permit, but they could give 2 shits

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws