over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc 1295,ghrp-6 and 5iu of riptropin

niv

Newbies
my thoughts were 5iu of riptropin on waking and 2 shots of 100/200 mg of peptides after training and before bed.

am i wasting my time and money using both on the same days

Dont know the answere but im bumping it as im interested in opinions on this

I think this has some damn good potential and would love to hear the feedback......
Look into taking a third dose 20 minutes before the dose of rips in the A.M. I have heard some good things..... keep us posted

i would suggest dosing the GH with the shots as well.

maybe 3iu in the AM and then increaser the spikes with either 1 iu and 1 iu 20-30 min after, or maybe better with 2 iu 20-30 after the pwo shots and let natural take over overnight.

if you wanna use more then 5, maybe split it up into 3 2 iu doses?

do peptide shots 3 times a day. and split gh up, do a little (1.5iu?) 10min after each peptide shot, then you get the best of both.

will not adding artificial hgh(rips) to just after taking peptides not stop your natural spike from using peptides

That's a fairly high starting dose if you haven't been using them

do peptide shots 3 times a day. and split gh up, do a little (1.5iu?) 10min after each peptide shot, then you get the best of both.

This is the protocol I would go with as well. Even 2iu ten minutes after you pin (twice a day, at 4iu a day is the norm). But; if you do pin 3X a day with cjc/ghrp you will be getting far more hgh than you could pin with synthetic hgh. By pinning ten minutes later you're extending your bodies natural wave/pulse.

But; I would not use GHRP-6 and I'm not sure why guys are even using GHRP-6. GHRP-2 is a much tighter peptide and about ten times stronger than GHRP-6 with less side effects for the same exact price. GHRP-2 is a much, much stronger GH pulse than GHRP-6

will not adding artificial hgh(rips) to just after taking peptides not stop your natural spike from using peptides

That *may* be true with low doses (2ius max imo). Maybe. Its not proven but its possible. High doses like 5 ius... you can almost be certain it will cause pituitary desensitization no matter when you use it, if using it all at once.

id say save your money and spread it out! run the Gh @ 4-5ius until you run out, then run the peptides to get your own gh going when you get off. thats just me just bc of money. but if you can afford it then go for it!

I do cjc/ghrp2, 20min later 2.5iu rips 10min later 5units slin. DAT discusses taking synthetic gh 20min after gh peptides to ride the pulse. It can essentially turn 1iu hgh 2x a day into the equivalent of 8-10iu's hgh. Without insulin the gh isn't anabolic. It still burns fat, though.

I don't see a benefit from the blast, synthetic gh doesnt have a long enough half life to stay win your system for a week let alone a day and a week isn't long enough for your body to respond to the gh.

That's just from practical knowledge of gh and peps though, what were the results of this?

I have been taking grf1-29/ghrp6 100/167mcg 3x ed. I have been following the morning and bed dooseage with 2 iu riptropin. I will say this, the effects are ridiculous. Much greater than either alone. I am going to get an igf test either next week or the following week to see how this is working in terms of concrete evidence.
I am also running igf des ED, 66mcg pre-workout.

Overall i am extremely pleased with the results and havent felt my hands in almost a week now=-)

As for all the people theorizing the curves etc of gh pulsing and all, i know this works from real life results=-) I think after 3-4 months of this i am going to go back to running like 10-15iu gh 3x week post-workout with slin.

I don't see a benefit from the blast, synthetic gh doesnt have a long enough half life to stay win your system for a week let alone a day and a week isn't long enough for your body to respond to the gh.

That's just from practical knowledge of gh and peps though, what were the results of this?

Blasting a large amount of synthetic gh infrequently yields great gains. Its not the gh that causes us to grow but rather the increased igf1 levels, which i believe stay elevated for something like 36 hours (depending on which study you go with etc).

It definitely works at 10-15iu 3x week postworkout.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws