over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concreteguy 12 weeks out

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
12 weeks out and 218 lbs. This is still 27lbs over last years stage weight. I know the scale weight is hard to believe but it's true. Had my wife snap this today. What a nice day in the N.E.

I have gone the same direction B-Boy has gone for diet and supps.

This is new for me. I'm doing it myself. Hope all turns out OK:eek:

CG

Attachments

• P1010349.jpg
    P1010349.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 905
Dry and shredded, nice. Your only just over my bodyweight and while im pretty lean, your bodycomp makes you look a lot bigger. Nice work

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Plenty of size and conditioning is impressive for 12 weeks out! Are you competing in Master's or Open? It might not be fair to make those young bucks stand next to you on stage.

Concrete work has obviously impacted your approach to bodybuilding. Get all your ducks in a row, use the right tools for the job, and then you do whatever it takes to get the job done because you don't get a second chance.

LOL.... Did I mention I spent 18 years pouring concrete?

Looking good bro and good luck. Are you no longer working with Shelby?

Looking great man, definitely ahead of schedule and will look good on the stage!

Will you be trying to suck down to LHW or staying a HW?

Lookin good bro, i wish you the best of luck! :headbang:

You look like the utlimate warrior :D Your looking great matey. Looking forward to seeing you progress in the next 12 weeks. You looked insane in that vid posted awhile back.

Looking good bro and good luck. Are you no longer working with Shelby?

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Shelby is the best! Don't think my wallet will let that happen this time around.
Spending a lot on hgh as of lately. Have to explain to wife.........." this is more important than food". LOL

I think in a perfect world I would be eating a JM diet and training with Shelby!

But then my wallet brings me back to earth.

Last time I prepped myself it was really bad. It has to get better than that.
I guess it doesn't make a lot of sense going to the biggest show of my life
( a PRO qualifier) and not using a coach.:confused:

CG

Last edited:
I hear you! But if its a meaningful show there Id lower the GH dose and hire Shelby if that works, I know GH is great and all but with a good coach in your corner is invaluable as pre-contest. Something Im even contemplating myself, I know how to diet inside-out, but your mind plays tricks on you and can make stupid decisions and screw things up against better judgement. I have the go ahead from hte wife to compete again latter this year, Im in the same boat as you, daycare for my two boys is pretty much a carpayment AND a good full time coach expense, lol.

I hear you! But if its a meaningful show there Id lower the GH dose and hire Shelby if that works, I know GH is great and all but with a good coach in your corner is invaluable as pre-contest. Something Im even contemplating myself, I know how to diet inside-out, but your mind plays tricks on you and can make stupid decisions and screw things up against better judgement. I have the go ahead from hte wife to compete again latter this year, Im in the same boat as you, daycare for my two boys is pretty much a carpayment AND a good full time coach expense, lol.

I thought about this as I read your post for the second time and then I e-mailed Shelby.
Thank you for taking the time to share your constructive views!

CG

Looking awesome cg! Good luck to you and I will definitely be following along.

Been doing quite a bit of research on the theory of timing insulin with AAS in suspension that you suggested in an earlier thread and after quite a bit of diggin I actually did find a protocol that outlined doing exactly that. Going to give it a try here real soon, hopefully it works out, thanks for that bit of advice!

I thought about this as I read your post for the second time and then I e-mailed Shelby.

CG

You wont regret it. Expect your best showing buddy!

CG

We will work something out :cool:

You can win this show. I'll be doing the same one, in a different class. Let's do it.

A good day!

We will work something out :cool:

You can win this show. I'll be doing the same one, in a different class. Let's do it.

Well If I new how good this day would be for me I would have been looking forward to it. Kinda like X-Mas morning.

Shelby, has stepped up and taken the bull by the horns. I must admit he is a better person than me. I hope to make him prowd.
This is such a relief for me. I had no idea how uneasy I was with this until he took over. It was like a huge load off my back. I have gone from hoping to bring my best to knowing I will stand on stage with no excuses.
I'm looking forward to a long run with him and John. A new beginning literally.

Can you believe he is doing the same show and will watch me the last couple days to make sure I peak on the money?

Shelby, Thank You!

Lookin sick bro, with Shelby in your corner you'll be dialed in for sure!

12 weeks out and 218 lbs. This is still 27lbs over last years stage weight. I know the scale weight is hard to believe but it's true. Had my wife snap this today. What a nice day in the N.E.

I have gone the same direction B-Boy has gone for diet and supps.

This is new for me. I'm doing it myself. Hope all turns out OK:eek:

CG
john you look freaking great bro, its so much easier letting someone else take control of things, especially when you get really super lean and your mind starts getting fuzzy :eek:... you had a very productive offseason bro, and stayed in fantastic conditioning, just put your head down, read your bible ;) , follow the diet and bring it bro!!!! :headbang:

you are hard already - you are going to look like a piece of marble...good work!

You will be kicking some butt...

JM

CG, you are looking friggin hard as nails already. It'll be cool to see your progress with Shelby in your corner. Keep this thread updated from time to time in the next weeks

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws