over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congratulations Shelby

Shelby
you looked great. tight and big. one thing i noticed...in person, your legs are sick!!! hard, full and great shape! great job bro!!!

it was really nice to meet you!!

Lucian

Thanks Lucian, it was nice to finally meet you and Mo as well. I want to see you on that stage next year Lucian... make sure you do your homework this offseason and coming diet.. you have the tools.

Thanks to everyone else that posted in this thread as well, I am humbled. I have a lot of very good people in my corner and will capitalize on this fact... next year you will see a whole new me. It's not about talk though.. I hate talkers.. so I'll just show you next year :)

Great Showing!

Great job Shelby- what a deep class- you should be very proud of your showing considering how you are jumping weight classes in past year.

In the pic above with you the only one doing "vacuum pose" speaks volumes for your condition- props my man!

1bb

Congrats brother... Im proud of you!

You're such a good person and you show your dedication in everything you do.

Prepping yourself and your clients at the same time is not something every guy can do! But you can and you do as no one else ;)

Enjoy your rest now!

Congrats Shelby I thought you looked really good and thought you would have placed higher again I just want to say congrats.

Shelby, congrats my friend !! As we discussed I thought you should have been 1st callouts as you OWNED the 2nd callout even tho they stuck your ass on the very end.

I agree with the other poster on your stage presence, your humility is something that I wish could be passed to others in this sport, but sometimes you gotta know what you have and rock your shit up there bro!

At your next show, I am gonna get you fired up before you go out there lol.

Once again bro, congrats, I am glad to have gotten the opportunity to get to know you better and wish you nothing but success going forward.

Thanks again guys, much appreciated.

Yah Nick I've been told I need to be more "dynamic" on stage :rolleyes: so I'll be working on that for next time. It was great to get to hang out with you some more this weekend... I look forward to meeting up again in the future. Keep in touch.

shelby from every thing i know about you you are a very giving. helpful person but i disagree with the critiques.the only other guy you may have been able to beat was the white guy in black trunks.i have seen photos on other sites and you lack the aesthetics of the other top 4,arms need more size ,chest is non-existent in the over head bi.legs lack enough shape,and the way you suck in you stomach makes me think your hiding less than great abs.please dont take this offensively but it seams your surrounded by friends that dont want to hurt your feelings for ulterior motives.and i do not know any other of the competitors. thank you for your time

shelby from every thing i know about you you are a very giving. helpful person but i disagree with the critiques.the only other guy you may have been able to beat was the white guy in black trunks.i have seen photos on other sites and you lack the aesthetics of the other top 4,arms need more size ,chest is non-existent in the over head bi.legs lack enough shape,and the way you suck in you stomach makes me think your hiding less than great abs.please dont take this offensively but it seams your surrounded by friends that dont want to hurt your feelings for ulterior motives.and i do not know any other of the competitors. thank you for your time

Hey, it's all good. I want to hear everyone's critique.. not just "my friends".

The white guy in the black trunks was actually 1st place, so your critique sounds pretty good to me :D;)

I actually prefer the aesthetics of shelby over the guy who wons the class :(

**broken link removed**

You can talk about some mass, but overall condition and waist size etc.. no way

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads