over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does anyone really like peptides?

googan

Registered
I read alot of posts saying that peptides are a waste. is there anyone out there who feel like they are worth the money and time?

Yes, worth every penny.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

They're Ok when taking breaks from gh and cheap so yea worth it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Only one I ever messed with is IGF lr3 and it was well worth it, I would do it again for sure.

I think for many mass AAS users, its hard to distinguish an effect unless its big. Thus far AAS is still the most physique improving group of compounds. In comparison to AAS peptides are lowly effective but alonw with no AAS they are very impressive. Also with properly dosed and administered PEPs on top of AAS there is massive synergism and improved lean mass qualities. I like them

thx for the quick replies. I was hoping I got responses saying that some people got results from them

yea i like to research peptides.

will be researching GTGchems;

CJC w/dac @2mg a week with 200mg ghrp 2, 3x daily

researched LR3 in the past and enjoyed what i observed

thx for the quick replies. I was hoping I got responses saying that some people got results from them[/QUOTE

Seriously?? This section is all about threads that post a ton of information on the results from peptides and how to take them. So I can only gather that (1) you haven't spent any time at all reviewing the threads in here and (2) love to throw around conjecture, that came from who knows what source. Go read some of the threads in here then come back and ask a legit question, if you have one.

yes I am aware that this site is full of info and I have read a bunch of it when I get time. I asked since it seems that as soon as I read something positive I keep looking and I will find a post saying the oppisite. I didnt really think it was a big deal for asking a question but sorry for wasting your time

It's a matter of perspective and contrast. Peptides alone are great. Personally I got into peptides years back after reading Datbtrue for months on end. I researched for years and thought they were amazing. Then I got my hands on Black tops/Rips and sat back scratching my head wondering why it took me so long to try GH.

I think that low dose GH and peptides care equally effective but PEPs are probably healthier for your body due to GH release being same 22kda 2kda and 17kda blend vs. 22KDa only from rhgh. Synthetic GH is very effective at high doses for muscle building but probably not long term healthy but surely effective

IMO not really.
Mod/GHRP didnt work very well for me at 100/100mcg 3-5 injs per day for 4+ months. IMO GH is ways more cost effective.
Lots of good reviews on Lr3 and DES but no one seems to know what the hell they are? Testing by some will validate their legitimacy (?) however everyone seems to be in agreement that real IGF cost $500+ per mg.
I guess MT2 is awesome but I don't care about a tan.

LR3 and myo inhibitors, yes. Others that aren't meant for muscle building (like Epitalon, MT2, Orexin-A etc) are also very useful if you have a use for them. It's just a matter of what you're looking to do with your research subject.

I dose my research subject with cjc 1295 w/o and ghrp2,mt2,IGF Lr3 and have got good resultgs from all.

very rarely do I hear of a researcher who is disappointed with their findings

Mod/GHRP didnt work very well for me at 100/100mcg 3-5 injs per day for 4+ months. IMO GH is ways more cost effective.

You really need huperzine a to see the full effects of mod/ghrp. Even then it's not going to compare to higher dose GH. Several guys that have tried both seem to think they are comparable to lower dose GH. I stick with them, because I believe the shorter pulse of your own body's GH is safer than a bleeding synthetic GH. Personally I've been researching them for several years and I'm often mistaken for being much younger than I am.

Last edited:
I love them! My lab always gets DES because they are the greatest things out there IMO. DES is popular but not as popular as it should be.

IMO they are a waste. Ran them for a few years from all different sponsors did the ghrp/ghrh mix 3x day... Got better results from creatine at Walmart. Money better spent elsewhere. Mt2 does work though the others I wouldn't take if they were free.

I was very disappointed with them. I also wasn't a fan of all the pinning protocols.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws