over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Vit C helps with Peps & HGH bloat?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm taking Vit C 2-3g/ED & i still look like michelin type bloat man.

Does vit C helps or a myth.
Anyone with personal experience?

Vit C is pretty amazing. 2-3g isn't much. Linus Pauling(2x nobel prize winner) was doing 14g/day.
I know it can affect and reduce the effects of chemo, maybe not take it near the other stuff your doing?

And never do vit c when your eating anything with iron as it vastly increases your uptake of iron.

It helps me a bit but nothing drastic. What works best for is keeping my potassium intake high and sodium around 1000-1500mgs a day with 1.5-2 gallons of h20.

Vit C is pretty amazing. 2-3g isn't much. Linus Pauling(2x nobel prize winner) was doing 14g/day.
I know it can affect and reduce the effects of chemo, maybe not take it near the other stuff your doing?

And never do vit c when your eating anything with iron as it vastly increases your uptake of iron.

Thanks Hammer.
But how effective is it in reducing HGH or peps bloat?
My bloat is pretty bad.

Don't tell me to take dendelion because i've tried it & its mild.

It helps me a bit but nothing drastic. What works best for is keeping my potassium intake high and sodium around 1000-1500mgs a day with 1.5-2 gallons of h20.

I agree with Nobel. Vit C has only marginal effects on GH bloat. Watching my carb and sodium intake has helped tremendously. A potassium supp and lots of water are a good idea as well.

Which one do u think is causing the bloat / most of the bloat?

GHRP 2 or The cjc1295?????

I know True Protein (now True Nutrition) has just came out with a new supplement called DRY, it's suppose to be good for water retention from these type of things. I just ordered some but have yet to try it. My discount code is JAD223

Which one do u think is causing the bloat / most of the bloat?

GHRP 2 or The cjc1295?????

just G2 can cause bloat. I don't use the cjc stuff anymore, too expensive and just G2 works well. Spare the they graph and synergy crap, lol...

But anything over 300mcg of G2 in 3 doses bloats me, plus I'm an ecto, don't bloat easily... I once did 600mcg for a week, and holy shit, my lower stomach never looked to big.

But G2, dosed 6 times a day may surprise people as to how well it works and cheap as well!

However... From what I keep reading, the mod grf is the bigger bloater of the 2.

Last edited:

Its act likes a very weak diuretic. If you try it, make sure to break up your dose every few hrs. If you take too much at one time, you'll be peeing from your ass.

Its act likes a very weak diuretic. If you try it, make sure to break up your dose every few hrs. If you take too much at one time, you'll be peeing from your ass.

Ha ha done that.

Ak

I take a few emergen C every day and i the bloat is bearable.

Hell my blood pressure has never been better=-) A find that working cardio in regularly, drinkling plenty of water, keeping your diet in check helps tremendously. Once i eat a few shit meals, BAM the water is back.

Also to much Vit C and it becomes a pro-oxidant, not something you want.

Had a friend who does 6-8g of Vit. C daily and he swears by it. says he doesn't feel bloated at all and acts like a dieuretic

I know True Protein (now True Nutrition) has just came out with a new supplement called DRY, it's suppose to be good for water retention from these type of things. I just ordered some but have yet to try it. My discount code is JAD223

Intersting, I'll have to pick some of this up to run with Mod grf/Ipam and 3iu's gh twice a day.

I really like ester-c after osiris mentioned it. As you can see, the actual brand or type of c is interchangeable.

No, this isn't and strong lasix type of diuretic, but if you need to take the edge off, this is a good natural choice. 2-4 grams.

ive never bloated on peps or gh,even when i did 20iu rips for 5 days i gained about 3 lb water weight. if i jump on about 5iu rips i gain 0 scale weight,I honestly believe its because my diet has always been quite naturally high in potasium and i try to watch sodium although not always easy as it adds up even in clean foods. i didnt know my diet was high in potasium untill i googled some of the foods i eat as i was just curious why i didnt bloat. ive always eaten about 10 sevings of fruit a day-normally about 5 bannanas,4 oranges and an apple and love sweet potato and the potasium soon adds up. having said all that it may just be in my genetics not to bloat on gh-who really knows.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear