over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drug testing at NPC Team Universe?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Does anybody know how the drug testing works? I'd be competing in the open division. Clearly, by the pictures.. large majority of the competitors are not natural. The guy who just won the overall at the show I just did is doing team U and is 100% not natural lol.

I called the phone number on the website, they said they couldn't answer my questions.. they gave me the NPC headquarters number which i called but have not received a response yet.

Per the entry form, it states,

"The NPC Universe Men’s Bodybuilding Open Class Winners will be eligible to compete on Team USA at the 2015 IFBB World Championships after successfully passing urinalysis drug testing"

"Competitors in the open men’s bodybuilding will be subject to a urinalysis test administered in connection with the event to compete in
the IFBB World Championships. ONLY THE OPEN BODYBUILDING DIVISION WILL BE DRUG TESTED."

Now, I do not care about competing in the IFBB world Championships.. I cant. My job, I work 3 out of 4 weekends a month, not possible and I don't work a job where I can just take off.. I work in healthcare.

Somebody said they thought they heard there is an $1800 fine if you fail but the contract doesn't state that anywhere.

Does anybody no anything about this? Do you get your award stripped from you if you fail? I can't imagine any of these winners are passing a drug test.

opens is tested and the masters are not. my buddy is doing open for that very reason. he 's a masters but if you look at the ones from last year alot those masters look better than open class for obvious reasons.

so what are you asking how to beat the testing in the open?

opens is tested and the masters are not. my buddy is doing open for that very reason. he 's a masters but if you look at the ones from last year alot those masters look better than open class for obvious reasons.

so what are you asking how to beat the testing in the open?

No, I don't want to lie and beat the testing. What I wanted to no was if lets say, I win open.. but fail the drug test, is all that happens is that I don't qualify to be on team usa to travel to europe.

I finally got a response from the promoter tonight though to answer my question. He said, top 2 in each weight class are tested, if you fail, you are are stripped of your placing.

Personally, I don't see how everyone from last year top 2 in each weight class passed a drug test, but o well.. I wont be doing the show.

Sucks, because there are very limited show I can do because of my work schedule and this was one of em!

Top 2 I heard it was winner of each class? Like you said if you fail test your stripped of the win and it goes to next guy that placed. What wieght class you going?

Top 2 I heard it was winner of each class? Like you said if you fail test your stripped of the win and it goes to next guy that placed. What wieght class you going?

Well im not doing it because I don't want to be stripped of my title.. i wouldn't pass.

I just have no clue how the top 2 of each class in recent years have passed a drug test.

The guy who just won the showI did last weekend who won the overall is doing team u.. and he is FARRRRRRRR from natural lol.. he could easily be competitive at the USAs.. not sure what his plans are when he needs to pee in a cup.

Well im not doing it because I don't want to be stripped of my title.. i wouldn't pass.

I just have no clue how the top 2 of each class in recent years have passed a drug test.

The guy who just won the showI did last weekend who won the overall is doing team u.. and he is FARRRRRRRR from natural lol.. he could easily be competitive at the USAs.. not sure what his plans are when he needs to pee in a cup.

I believe it is class winners get tested... I can't be positive though...

No, I don't want to lie and beat the testing. What I wanted to no was if lets say, I win open.. but fail the drug test, is all that happens is that I don't qualify to be on team usa to travel to europe.

I finally got a response from the promoter tonight though to answer my question. He said, top 2 in each weight class are tested, if you fail, you are are stripped of your placing.

Personally, I don't see how everyone from last year top 2 in each weight class passed a drug test, but o well.. I wont be doing the show.

Sucks, because there are very limited show I can do because of my work schedule and this was one of em!
did you qualify to even enter the show. U had to win local national qualifier tobenter team u show

U be surprised many people have great genetics

did you qualify to even enter the show. U had to win local national qualifier tobenter team u show

Yes I am qualified. I won my last weight class national qualifier.

TBH though, you only have to place top 5 in a nationally qualifying show per the entry form.

U be surprised many people have great genetics

Srsly.. im starting to come to the realization that may be true.. and if so.. holy hell if these guys juiced.. what they would be!

Yes I am qualified. I won my last weight class national qualifier.

TBH though, you only have to place top 5 in a nationally qualifying show per the entry form.

Ya does top 5 mean finals of a show? that means you have to win your weight class? if there Heavy, LH, MIddleweight,Superheavey Welter,Light, masters a thats at least 6 first place finalist in a shows overall. My buddy dropping from normal class of middleweight to welterweight he all natty. He 52 and doing open since masters isn't tested. I think that the weight class your were planning do? I be prob be there and will have pics.

Srsly.. im starting to come to the realization that may be true.. and if so.. holy hell if these guys juiced.. what they would be!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...uld-my-friend-age-50-do-master-nationals.html

here my buddy in a show 2 years ago at middleweight. he cam in a little light for a middleweight. So he plans have this size for welterweight and be more shredded than those pics which he already is, and he brought up glute ham tie ins incorporating dumbbell lunges.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner