over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ or Primobolan

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have a friend that asked me about taking primo and how well it works for adding muscle while dieting. She is worried about sides though , from what ive read a low dose of EQ works well with less masculinizing side.

Any of you ladies ever tried either or does anybod have any experience with either

in for feedback on this!

After talking to a few women that have used both and a couple people who worked with women that have used both it seems that EQ has less sides than primo when dosed the same. The biggest complaint about EQ was slight deepening of voice , thinning hair and clitoral swelling when the dose was 100mg per week.

Two women said they got less sides from taking 75mg EQ a week than when they took 15-20mg oral winstrol with the main side being raised libido and light acne on back.

After seeing these girls and where they are body wise I honestly think that a 10-15mg anavar with some GH would be a better choice with less sides.

my wife hated var at 5mg/day. it made her nipples sore and she felt heavy.

I would have thought primo would have been the safest bet but I am not a women I thought the does of primo was only supposed to be less than 100mg a week more in the range of 50mg. But I don't remember been a while let me know what ya find out or how it works def interested.

I would have thought primo would have been the safest bet but I am not a women I thought the does of primo was only supposed to be less than 100mg a week more in the range of 50mg. But I don't remember been a while let me know what ya find out or how it works def interested.

Im pretty sure ive got her convienced to stick with low dose var and HGH then close to show swap var for winstrol.
I think the sides will be their even at low dose and unless you are trying to add a shit load of muscle I personaly dont see the need

I've taken both and found that EQ gets you more of an appetite, but if you're a heavy lifter then that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I have been told that Primo is for more of the forming issues and gives great shape, I have to get back into it... You're able to do both, and I have. I left lifting for a while, but well...I am getting back into it lately. Will start cycle soon, for mass and strength...nothing too big, but fun to play:D

gunsmith: I hadn't the clue of the thinning hair as well the clitoris issues of EQ. I was told this with Winstrol. Will bare this in mind for my upcoming cycle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131