over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exaustion

Spring Break is A better reason than A Show.IMO
Lasts 7 days all Day, Out swimming, beachin and Barrin, Plus Women are the Trophy's, and your Prepped for the Rest of the Summer!
And 6% is Plenty...Any more and you Look Gross to Normals!!!!

Lasts 7 days all Day, Out swimming, beachin and Barrin, Plus Women are the Trophy's, and your Prepped for the Rest of the Summer!

I was just gonna say that, what girls think is sexy and we think looks sexy from a bodybuilding perspective are two completely different things. Bro even at 12% you're looking better than 99.9% of the lazy douches on spring break, that and girls wanna fuck a man not an ice statue....

Eat real meals for a few days and take a light cardio week you'll feel normal again, give your body a chance to fix itself.

Yeah man like I said I'm not judging anyone's priorities or reasons for why they diet, I've certainly dieted to go to the beach or on vacation too and will again this summer even though we won't be at the beach much since my gf is due in August! lol...we are in agreement that it isn't necessary to be THAT lean to look better than almost everyone, so I'm just saying I don't believe the extra "suffering" is necessary.

Personally I diet before vacation so I can look good but mainly so I can eat and drink as much as I want without feeling guilty. My vacation protocol is to have a giant breakfast while keeping water lower during the day, then eat a tiny amount throughout the day until a big meal while drinking at night and doing my best to stay hydrated..it works pretty well lol

Been dieting down. Down to about 8%. My body is laying down. I’m exhausted, sinus infection, zero motivation, joints hurt. Sore for 48-72 hours after a lift

I really wanted to get down to a true 6-7% for spring break.

I don’t know how you competitors do it. All I want to do is eat honey bunches of oats and sleep

Think I’m just gonna add 100g carbs ED and cut training sessions down to 3x week until I don’t feel like walking death.
You might need a refeed( Not Pizza etc..) and a couple of days rest. Also, you might want to get some Cardarine to help you though the workout. Sets of 100 will help burn off all extra glycogen. Beef and some fats helps too.

I bet you will feel better if you can get some new pussy.

Lots of good info. I’ll definitley take some days off. Hell I have A sinus infection.
I’ll add in 100g more or so carbs And a 5 guys cheeseburger one night lol. I’m pretty damn depleted, prolly fill out decent.

And why? Idk....just wanted to be that bearded tattood guy that was creepy shredded. But yes, at 8% I do have baby oblique veins showing when I flex hard. To a drunk girl I don’t think they care that much lol

Carbs very low.

Macros 330g protein, 75g carbs, 50g fat. 150g extra carbs on Saturday

203lbs. I’m an endo, no cardio, I’m a nurse. Work days lots of light activity on my feet.

Off days 1 hour sessions lifting.

Back/tris

Quads

Off

Chest/biceps

Hams+dead’s

Off

Repeat

Probably too low calories and my body is like fuck it I quit.

Extra carbs on Saturday! You can go three, four, two weeks or go a week and a half on low carbs and do good.
You should put in extra carbs when you feel you need them, not every Saturday.
Even if it’s every three or four days.

Yeah man like I said I'm not judging anyone's priorities or reasons for why they diet, I've certainly dieted to go to the beach or on vacation too and will again this summer even though we won't be at the beach much since my gf is due in August! lol...we are in agreement that it isn't necessary to be THAT lean to look better than almost everyone, so I'm just saying I don't believe the extra "suffering" is necessary.

Personally I diet before vacation so I can look good but mainly so I can eat and drink as much as I want without feeling guilty. My vacation protocol is to have a giant breakfast while keeping water lower during the day, then eat a tiny amount throughout the day until a big meal while drinking at night and doing my best to stay hydrated..it works pretty well lol

Like you said... whatever his reason, its HIS reason..... nobody has a gun to his head... "feeling like death" I'm sure he's being a bit dramatic... nothing worth having comes easy....looking ELITE is a daunting task

Funny, Little Slice takes DNP to get fucking laid and people applaud him ....

Juggy THINKS hes doing low carb and suffering a BIT and people say "why are you putting yourself that"??.... :rolleyes:

Like you said... whatever his reason, its HIS reason..... nobody has a gun to his head... "feeling like death" I'm sure he's being a bit dramatic... nothing worth having comes easy....looking ELITE is a daunting task

Funny, Little Slice takes DNP to get fucking laid and people applaud him ....

Juggy THINKS hes doing low carb and suffering a BIT and people say "why are you putting yourself that"??.... :rolleyes:

Yea I think it’s just this sinus infection really kicking my ass. I have no issues being hungry and flat. It’s just the combo of soreness/sinus/low calorie that has me in a mood.

Thanks for the tough love MTF lol

Yea I think it’s just this sinus infection really kicking my ass. I have no issues being hungry and flat. It’s just the combo of soreness/sinus/low calorie that has me in a mood.

You know I gotchu brudda.... ANY questions or anything please feel free to reach out.... suck it up kid... you got this shit

bro i havent paid TOO much attention to what you been doing but i do see you posting lots so you prob been banging away for a while.

people are afraid to "reset" but that is whats needed in cases like this.
if you are pushing it you will hit the wall at some point, then its more drugs usually, at some point, you do end up like this, sick, sore, tired.

take some time OFF!
two weeks of taking it easy will get you ready to go again. ease up on the diet, eat like a pig a few times, if you train, dont break a sweat. really easy, do some walking.

in that time you wont get fat, and you will get better.
mentally you will be dying to get back to it!
:headbang:

good luck brotha!

bro i havent paid TOO much attention to what you been doing but i do see you posting lots so you prob been banging away for a while.

people are afraid to "reset" but that is whats needed in cases like this.
if you are pushing it you will hit the wall at some point, then its more drugs usually, at some point, you do end up like this, sick, sore, tired.

take some time OFF!
two weeks of taking it easy will get you ready to go again. ease up on the diet, eat like a pig a few times, if you train, dont break a sweat. really easy, do some walking.

in that time you wont get fat, and you will get better.
mentally you will be dying to get back to it!
:headbang:

good luck brotha!

Thanks bud. I took yesterday off and I can tell I need it. Came home, napped from 6-7, got up cooked dinner, crashed from 9pm-6am. That’s a shit ton of sleep for me.

Thanks bud. I took yesterday off and I can tell I need it. Came home, napped from 6-7, got up cooked dinner, crashed from 9pm-6am. That’s a shit ton of sleep for me.

see what i mean!
lol
for real bro, fight the obsessive mentality!
it will make you better!
eat a pizza!
have fun

see what i mean!
lol
for real bro, fight the obsessive mentality!
it will make you better!
eat a pizza!
have fun

:yeahthat:
It’s truly a struggle fighting the obsessive mindset. You’re spot on with that pizza! Gotta let your body catch up

You are feeling this way because you are sick. Take a week off, get some sleep, and stay hydrated. eat when you are hungry:)

Writing diets for years. Personally I'd try adding a lot of healthy fats to your diet. Nuts, Avocado, even a little more fattier meats. Sounds almost Keto but with too little fats. Couple of other alternatives, rotate your carbs more. Your body needs to recover and refeed more often. Plus dude, 150 grams of carbs is to low for a high carb day. At least up it to 300-400. Try more carbs every 4 days and see what happens.
Just my .02

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity