over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fake supplements on Amazon?

I'll only stick to certain brands for supplements (ie. Jarrow, Thorne, Pure Encapsulations) even if I buy from Amazon

I ignore all 10k+ positive review products that are brands I've never heard of. I'm sure some are very good, but I just stay away from them regardless

Thank you. Felt dumb to ask but I rarely use Amazon lol
I've been checking this on a few supplements. It looks like they are always sold directly by the company or if not it just says the seller is Amazon? I'm never seeing anything like " Joe's Amazon bodybuilder store" or " high quality supplements". So I'd assume any supplements sold by a middle man just have amazon as the seller?

Dont buy fake supplements from amazon, buy the same supplements from me ! yeah totally not a grift..

I've been checking this on a few supplements. It looks like they are always sold directly by the company or if not it just says the seller is Amazon? I'm never seeing anything like " Joe's Amazon bodybuilder store" or " high quality supplements". So I'd assume any supplements sold by a middle man just have amazon as the seller?
Nah if it says Amazon is the seller than that’s exactly what it is. If it’s a 3rd party seller, it will say “John’s Health Supplements” or something of that nature. If you click on other sellers you’ll see a whole list of them. Usually when they’re priced lower than the actual company selling is when you’ll see them listed as default and to me that is a flag to at least look closer to the seller to see if they seem reputable.

I've had issues from the people shipping the product, either from Amazon or some other store. You have to watch for bottles where the shrink wrap on the lid easily slides off to where a person can then slightly open the seal and snag or replace bogus products. I had that happen to me twice! The first time I didn't pay attention, but the 2nd time I actually recorded myself opening up the container showing how easy it was to do on the product and where it had been opened without messing up the wrap. Both times I was able to get a refund, but it sucks having to drive over to the town over to a UPS and waste gas on a $10-20 bottle of crap.

To summarize her writeup - dont buy from Amazon, Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, GNC, etc
Buy from my online store. How did you even fiiind this crap qb?

In reality, we all buy supplements from Amazon. Read freakin reviews, lots of them. Look up the actual company. Use your eyes...does this label, brand LOOK sketchy?
All in all, most of us trust a handful of good companies and throw out the rest.
True!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311