advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat Targeted Proapoptotic peptide = ADIPOTIDE ???

Has anyone used this?

:yeahthat:

VERY curious to see if/when this will be available for humans. Not even DNP or GH come close to these kind of results:

For instance, published data include reports that obese study animals lost nearly one-third of their body weight after one month of daily subcutaneous injections. Weight loss was due to a combination of destruction of fat and a decrease in appetite and resulting food intake **broken link removed**.

'Everything' seems to work on rodents/mice, but the non-human primate data is certainly promising...

:yeahthat:

VERY curious to see if/when this will be available for humans. Not even DNP or GH come close to these kind of results:

'Everything' seems to work on rodents/mice, but the non-human primate data is certainly promising...

me 2

Ergopep.com carries it. It works but dosing to achieve fast, dramatic results is very high, which means cost is very high. I recommend running an affordable dose long term as it does destroy fat cells permanently.

Ergopep.com carries it. It works but dosing to achieve fast, dramatic results is very high, which means cost is very high. I recommend running an affordable dose long term as it does destroy fat cells permanently.[/QUOT

what is your choice????............money :D....forget really what´s your choice?????

Ergopep.com carries it. It works but dosing to achieve fast, dramatic results is very high, which means cost is very high. I recommend running an affordable dose long term as it does destroy fat cells permanently.

John J. - Thank you so much for the reply... I feel like someone's given me a second chance at life! When your condition is as 'dire' as the situation I'm facing, $ don't mean shit (unless you said it's like $1M / month or something). With that being said, I'm VERY interested and have a few more questions:

1. When you say cost is 'very' high, approx. how much $ month?
2. What do you know about this peptide in terms of use/effects in human subjects (to date, all I can find is animal data). Specifically, a few basics of interest:
a) Dosing regimen for optimal results
b) Any sides/AE's to be aware of
3. If you or anyone else knows of anyone that's taken this: does it have a neutral, negative, or positive effect on appetite/hunger?
4. Finally (for now) - not that this last one will change my opinion on this pep, but I'm curious as to any effects on sleep (enhanced, disturbed, or neutral)?

There is a log here in the peptides section. It may be a few pages back. It was done in early January. The thread is called FTPP LOG by wumba. I'm not much of an expert on this peptide. Osiris is the man to ask on this one. The log is very informative. There is another log at musclesci.com in the peptides section. It is a great log...definitely worth checking out

John,

Thank you very much for the quick reply and info. wumba's log was VERY informative, and I'm going to check out the log on musclesci.com as well.

Based on wumba's log, obtaining large enough doses to have a measurable effect on FAST fatloss definitely seems out of the question at this stage of the game; but in my case, I have all the time in the world... hell, if I dosed 1 mg/day, it would amount to a loss of ~1.25% body fat per 100 days (for my [still] petite body size). While many may laugh at such slow progress, the way I see it (after all the shit I've been through w/ my genetics) is: if this peptide is truly causing 'permanent fatloss', then in just 2-3 years time, I'll have the dream body for the rest of my life, which would, without question, be worth the wait!

...sadly, while I certainly have the patience, there are definitely other concerns; (the main one being the unknown component of potential sides from taking this for 3 yrs. to achieve the desired goals). Another: is it truly causing adipocyte apoptosis?

However, with that being said, there are still some potential short term benefits that would make this peptide VERY VERY worth it. wumba mentioned that when he timed the doses & his workouts a certain way, his sleep was greatly improved. Hell, for improved sleep alone, this peptide would be worth it's weight in gold; mission accomplished; problems solved! [In case you're wondering: right now, I can't sleep for more than a MAXIMUM of 3 hrs/night, unless I literally consume thousands of calories in a few hour time span. Needless to say, around Day 6, (after 5 nights totaling no more than 15 hrs. sleep), survival instincts take over and "willpower" tends to fall out the window. :( ]

I will do some more reading and will likely be in touch with you very shortly…

John,
Thank you very much for the quick reply and info. wumba's log was VERY informative, and I'm going to check out the log on musclesci.com as well.

Based on wumba's log, obtaining large enough doses to have a measurable effect on FAST fatloss definitely seems out of the question at this stage of the game; but in my case, I have all the time in the world... hell, if I dosed 1 mg/day, it would amount to a loss of ~1.25% body fat per 100 days (for my [still] petite body size). While many may laugh at such slow progress, the way I see it (after all the shit I've been through w/ my genetics) is: if this peptide is truly causing 'permanent fatloss', then in just 2-3 years time, I'll have the dream body for the rest of my life, which would, without question, be worth the wait!

...sadly, while I certainly have the patience, there are definitely other concerns; (the main one being the unknown component of potential sides from taking this for 3 yrs. to achieve the desired goals). Another: is it truly causing adipocyte apoptosis?

However, with that being said, there are still some potential short term benefits that would make this peptide VERY VERY worth it. wumba mentioned that when he timed the doses & his workouts a certain way, his sleep was greatly improved. Hell, for improved sleep alone, this peptide would be worth it's weight in gold; mission accomplished; problems solved! [In case you're wondering: right now, I can't sleep for more than a MAXIMUM of 3 hrs/night, unless I literally consume thousands of calories in a few hour time span. Needless to say, around Day 6, (after 5 nights totaling no more than 15 hrs. sleep), survival instincts take over and "willpower" tends to fall out the window. :( ]

I will do some more reading and will likely be in touch with you very shortly…

It sounds like you and I are on the same page. Slow and steady wins the race. The older I get, the more I realize the fastest way is rarely the way to go. I would like to use an affordable dose when I'm a little further along in my diet to get rid of the side lower back fat that never seems to go away.

Insomnia sucks! Ergopep has a new peptide that regulates circadium rhythm. Those that have used it say it helps regulate sleep patterns and they get a full night's sleep. It's called OREXIN-A. There should be a log here in the peptides section and also at musclesci.com

John J. - Thank you so much for the reply... I feel like someone's given me a second chance at life! When your condition is as 'dire' as the situation I'm facing, $ don't mean shit (unless you said it's like $1M / month or something). With that being said, I'm VERY interested and have a few more questions:

1. When you say cost is 'very' high, approx. how much $ month?
2. What do you know about this peptide in terms of use/effects in human subjects (to date, all I can find is animal data). Specifically, a few basics of interest:
a) Dosing regimen for optimal results
b) Any sides/AE's to be aware of
3. If you or anyone else knows of anyone that's taken this: does it have a neutral, negative, or positive effect on appetite/hunger?
4. Finally (for now) - not that this last one will change my opinion on this pep, but I'm curious as to any effects on sleep (enhanced, disturbed, or neutral)?

reebok, I have run this and will give my honest opinion. For anyone who thinks it's not 100% honest, ask Osiris. When I tell him something, it has to be the honest truth/opinion or he'll call me on it.

your questions:

1. costs high - if we were to run it equivalant to what the rats were given, it'd be upwards if hundreds of $$$ each day

2. I haven't found ANY studies on human trials.
a) dose for optimal results - depends on your definition of "optimal". I ran it @250mcg 2x/day fpr a week and bumpedi t up to 500mcg 2x/day for 2 weeks. Diet didn't change, actually was "worse" (holidays). Lost fat w/out upping cardio! :D
b) No sides to be reported

3. Neutral affect of hunger. This peptide cuts off blood flow to the fat cells, killing them. A higher dose will do it faster, but my opinion is that alow dose will do the same thing, just take longer.

4. I can't answer this with 100% certainty. I ran Orexin-A with it and my sleep was great! I contribute that to the orexin.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear