over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility

John99Test

Registered
I’ve been shut down and on TRT 10+ years. I desire to impregnate my wife. Is there any way to do this without coming off TRT. If I’m 6-8 months off from when I want to start trying, can I add in 500iu of HCG three times per week and take 25mg Clomid a day and he good by then?

With that much lead time adding the hCG will likely help a lot but I'd do 300iu x5 weekly based on research. The bigger dose causes E2 spikes and that blunts the testes response to hCG. Clomid gave me terrible emotional sides with TRT. Proviron showed promise independent of other hormones.

What’s are your thoughts on Enclomiphene?
I haven't used it but it's considered the better of the two isomers that provides the beneficial aspects.

Hcg at 2500iu 3x a week did it for me. Go see a urologist. Best of luck!

2500iu 3 times a week??? That’s a lot.

I was on 500iu twice a week, 50mg clomid for 3 months and that worked for me.
I also feel it’s a lot. That’s what my urologist suggested

I wouldn’t take test while trying to regain fertility. You’ll def feel like crap during the time your off of it but it will be worth it in the end. I came off of everything and took Hcg hmg and a little clomid and within 3 months my sperm count went from 2 million to 30 million. And way healthier sperm.

I was on Test 125mg a week, Hcg 250iu twice a wk, Hmg 75iu 3 times a wk and Clomid 50 mg EOD. 10 wks later, got my wife preggo.

From Dave Palumbo

BABY MAKING PROTOCOL FOR MEN (To Increase Fertility in Men)

1. 75 IU HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) every other day until pregnancy occurs (purchase here: http://www.biopepshop.com)
  2. 2000 IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day until pregnancy occurs.
  3. 50mg Clomid (clomiphene citrate) 2x a day until pregnancy occurs.
  4. DO NOT TAKE ANY ANABOLIC STEROIDS

From Dave Palumbo

BABY MAKING PROTOCOL FOR MEN (To Increase Fertility in Men)

1. 75 IU HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) every other day until pregnancy occurs (purchase here: http://www.biopepshop.com)
  2. 2000 IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day until pregnancy occurs.
  3. 50mg Clomid (clomiphene citrate) 2x a day until pregnancy occurs.
  4. DO NOT TAKE ANY ANABOLIC STEROIDS
Too bad bio-pep doesn’t take BTC

Clomid is your best friend for 3 to 6 months. Hcg 3 times week 500 iu a dose for 3 months in no sperm count cases. I had sperm but no swimming sperm. Took me 3 months clomd hcg to get normal after 20 years of hrt etc etc

I’m currently in the same boat. I’m doing this protocol
1500iu HCG - MWF
75iu HMG -TTHS
50mg Clomid ED

I cannot come off test completely. I’m staying on my maintenance TRT dose of 200mg/wk. If I came off test I wouldn’t have any libido or a solid erection. Without those two things sex ain’t happening! I tried coming off everything for 5-6 months and felt terrible. Plus libido/erections were non-existent during this time.

I have a son already to my X but would like to give my new wife a child. She knew what she was getting into though when we married. So she knows having a child is slim for us. She’s just happy that I’ve been trying to do sumthin abt it instead of just saying fuck it. We’ve come to a point now to where if it happens then wonderful, but if not then it wasn’t meant to be.

This is something the young guns need to consider when starting AAS. I kno at 21-26 that’s the last thing on most guys minds but it needs to be. Just fire off several loads and get em frozen.. Then at least you have tadpoles that are zooming around just looking to break into an egg! My tadpoles are just sitting on the sofa smokin a cig and drinking a beer nowadays! Lol

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity