over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question on fertility protocol

MouthBreather1982

Registered
Best friend has a job where he is afraid to even go on TRT legit because he’s just irrationally paranoid and admits it, no changing that.

If he is off and has been for years but for could always use nothing and not conceive as far as he remembers before Anything.

Can he use hmg or or whatever to start producing normally Incase he doesn’t want to be fertile with out a planned date for conceive, just in general. Also clomid? Etc thanks. He’s probably not going for fertility tests etc to see if it was primary distinction, knowing it’s a possibility bothers him and he will never go so please don’t say that as an option because it will never be one till later in life possibly. He’s 41

He has to be okay not knowing if it'll ever happen then, which he could spend years and a ton of money working on something that might never come.

Some HCG can help, but then again how much? Impossible to tell if he doesn't get his shit checked. He could also toss in some HMG, also not sure how much to even suggest because we dont know his levels.

The only real option IMO, 3-4 months before hes trying to conceive(if he ever is), 5000iu HCG EOD, 75mg HMG EOD. Which can get expensive depending where you get it and how long you stay on. But he has to understand that theres a chance even with that, hes just burning money. He will also need to keep in mind, just because you dont pull out and she's ovulating; does NOT mean she's going to get pregnant. Took my wife & I 7-8 months and my count was 80m with superb swimmers and great morphology.

Thanks for the answer, it still amazes me doctors don't know what HCG or HMG is and will tell people to adopt. I've heard a2-3 stories with people who did so and ended up with two kids after times passed. They were still happy about it. But talk about crazy when I knew that from a forums 20 years ago and fertility doctors don't know it now

Yeah, well, you find out over time that doctors are really just a book of protocols. I can predict with 95% certainty what a doctor is going to do in any normal medical situation down to the drugs they will prescribe.

I concieved within a month of my wife going off birth control TWICE (without trying). The first one I was taking Dbol and test on a full on cycle. She just stopped her birth control without telling me. Classic women thing to do, she decided she wanted kids suddenly and it was not a discussion at all. The second one was after she had chemotherapy and the dr said there was almost zero chance she could get pregnant. (He kind of promised me she wouldent because I wasn't really trying to have more kids) ONE MONTH and she was pregnant. (taking test). So I know people are different but my experience was definitely that I was not shooting blanks on juice.

Now, I will say this. I was always taking clomid at like 25mg EOD at the time. So, do what you want with that info. I've never bothered with HCG cause I don't care about the size of my nuts and I don't even take clomid anymore.

I used blueskypeptides if you care for the clomid.

Maybe it was the clomid. If I was trying to concieve and having trouble I would definitely start there.

That Clomid thing works for me even on high dose test as regards to bringing my sex drive back. Sometimes it doesn't.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131