over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

finally decided to try synthetek out

you will be very happy with syntetek products.
doing synthetine and syntheselen cycle and really enjoying the results.

I am going to run them here very soon , was hoping they would have another sale like around Christmas :D

Did you receiver everything yet...If so, have you started and what do you think?!

just got the liver stuff today they forgot the b12 but the customer service guy said they will send it out asap

o and a quick question am i supposed to inject this liver stuff or can i just drink it 4mls a day seems like a lot to pin

o and a quick question am i supposed to inject this liver stuff or can i just drink it 4mls a day seems like a lot to pin

Works the same drinking it.

That's piss poor.

ahh well shit happens the email said it is gonna be rush shipped so like a week instead of 15 days so good news

Works the same drinking it.

phew thank god i just took 2mls with some grapefruit juice as a chaser i never liked mixing liquid orals i always feel like i dont get it all or something lol

Ordered a couple cans of Synthepure. Pumped to try it but it's been about 3 weeks now and still haven't gotten it.

Ordered a couple cans of Synthepure. Pumped to try it but it's been about 3 weeks now and still haven't gotten it.

3wks and you still haven't received it?! I find that kind of odd...Why would you have not emailed for a tracking by now?!

All synthetek products are amazing. I feel so much healthier on synthergine. My eyes go bright white and I just look and feel better in general. I wish I had some synthergine now... hopefully gonna start adrol in a few weeks too :)

its funny you mention that, I have been taking synthergine lately and looked in the mirror yesterday and thought the whites of my eyes look brighter I figured I was crazy but I guess I am not alone.

3wks and you still haven't received it?! I find that kind of odd...Why would you have not emailed for a tracking by now?!

shipping might be backed up my order was screwed up and still havent got my pack

hopefully they are like some of the nice sponsors on here and i get a free goody for the mess up :D

Waiting on some Synthelamin...I am waiting impatiently...I have never used an injectable b12 before...from what I have read about Synthelamin I don't think I will be disappointed.

Sent from my Nexus 4

its funny you mention that, I have been taking synthergine lately and looked in the mirror yesterday and thought the whites of my eyes look brighter I figured I was crazy but I guess I am not alone.

Exactly. It shows it's really helping your liver out.

Just got my Synthergine.... I'm impressed on how quickly I received it.... Impeccable service from start to finish.......can't wait to start on it and see dem' white eyeballs!!!....LOL....unfortunately won't be starting for a bit....

Impressive how handy is cooking with synthepure.
Today I chopped the veggies, mixed them with synthepure and spices, cooked it like meatballs .. yammy

Did you makes this with a few eggs, similar to meat loaf???

I will be trying syntherol soon, to bring up my middle head of my deltoids. I will be working my way up towards 3ml in each deltoid every other day.

I might even do a log too record my progress :)

Injectable is much more effective. Most l carnitine studies are made on the injectable and not oral. Drink it and the liver will destroy the most of it.

I do have tracking. Still hasn't arrived.

Contacted Synthetek and the rep was basically zero help. Told me to call USPS if I needed any more help.

Problem is, the USPS is broke and no longer have live people answering the phone (no matter how hard you try to get through the automated BS).

3 weeks is ridiculous. Last order I place with them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear