over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE A WHOLE ACCUTANE CYCLE

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
were you cured of your acne when you jumped back on another cycle or did you have to run a maintenance dose?

i really much rather not run it at all after my 6 months is over ,but i do not want to take a chance getting a break out on my upcomming aas cycle ...

what were you do if you were me?

I took acutane for 6 months my junior year of highschool, I had bad acne back then on my face, chest and back. It cured me that summer and I never had a problem since.

Then I did my first cycle about 3 years ago, now in my mid 30's and I now get acne on my shoulders and back when I come off the cycle. Not as bad as back then, but still does not look good. Nothing on my face which is good, but still I hate it.

When I was young I had really bad face acne but minimal body acne. After about 4 to 5 months of accutane I was all clear. I have never had any abnormal break outs since. That shit was the bomb. It was a bit harsh while on it but I have no problems 4 cycles in.

WITH ME.... i never had bad acne, only during puberty a little and as i got older it was only spotty acne on my face once a month or so... nothing tooo terrible....

NEVER HAD BODY ACNE until i jumped on cycle and got it all over my shoulders back and a little on my chest..... fnishing up my 6 months of accutane now....

im just not sure if i should stay on just in case

For people with severe acne it is really a miracle drug and properly cycled about 90% of people are " cured " with one cycle. 5% require another cycle and 5% are not cleared. These are old stats but they came from the original studies many years ago. What happens is the oil secreting cells are changed into mucuos secreting cells thus eliminating the excess oils that are creating the blockages and eruptions that were causing the problem. Thats a laymans explanation and its something that has to be done by a physician as dosages have to be adjusted and bloodwork has to be done. But most of us growing up years ago had little we could do but live with it and the scaring that resulted.

But people with cystic acne in the past before acuttane could be expected to have acne into their 40s.

Now AS may create acne again down the road as most all of the earlier data was non steroid users.

IPGEAR

thanks for your reply ip..... so in your opinion do you think i should try one more cycle (aas) without it (accutane) and take less invasive precautions to prevent and treat acne if it arises on cycle

and

is accutane going to help the type of cystic acne i got during pct while hormonal fluctuations were the cause rather then oil?

Last edited:
We want to be careful here as accutane is liver toxic and we are not doctors. Many guys do get away with throwing a small amount in on their cycle and it may help to keep it in check. You can get flare ups that are potentiated by inproper dosages and self treating with accutane. Some thing a dermatologist may have to work out later. We guess if clearisil and other topical acne meds are no help, you have bad acne and you just have to be careful it does not leave your face and neck all scared as they do not go away for decades if ever.

Your hormonal fluctuations were probably the cause and thats probably why some guys who have a predisposition to acne have have tremendous flare ups on AS.

If you did not have acne in adolesence one might assume you do may not have as big a problem as someone who did.

but its a nasty problem and hopefully you can get some more comments from people who had a similar problem.

IPG

i had bad cystic acne when i was 18 now 38, i done a full 6 month course of accutane at 1mg per kg of body weight per day, it carries on working for many months after you stop,
i get slight acne now and if it gets bad i use 20mg 2x per week and this helps alot, but remember accutane is very toxic and can trash your lipid profile and you can get sun burnt in 10 mins when using it.
aas can cause a flare up but nothing like i had at 18,
choose which aas you may use very carefully.

I was placed on accutane in my early twenty's for cystic acne. I would get disgusting puss filled lesions the size of a nickle during bad break outs. Stress was my trigger. Any time midterms or finals came up during college I was screwed. I took accutane for 4 months and I've never had cystic acne again.

Sometimes I do have a mild breakouts of normal acne during PCT when my hormones are in flux, but nothing that can't me easily managed by OTC bodywash and creams.

There is some sold evidence of potential serious long term side effects. I was lucky and have not experienced any of these. For me, this was a life changing drug.

Good luck bro.

Last edited:
why not use antibiotics? doxycyline 10 days cleared my acne up easily.

Because that doesn't work for everybody. I had chronic cystic acne from 14 until a did a full course of accutane at age 27 at 100mg/day for 5 months. It was a miracle drug. I will randomly get a cyst, but I actually use it as a gauge for when estrogen is getting high and don't mind it too much.

low dose accutane

accutane totally cured my acne when i was a teenager.

Now suing AAS it comes back, i need a 6month low dose course once ever 3years to stop it now, with AAS use constantly. Coming off AAS is the worst for my skin now, its the fluctations of hormones thats the worst.

If I take my AAS more frequently, ED shots and taper up and down slowly, my skin is much better.

My dermatoligist gives me 20mg a day for upto 6mths and this clears me up for about 3yrs then it starts to come back.

accutane totally cured my acne when i was a teenager.

Now suing AAS it comes back, i need a 6month low dose course once ever 3years to stop it now, with AAS use constantly. Coming off AAS is the worst for my skin now, its the fluctations of hormones thats the worst.

If I take my AAS more frequently, ED shots and taper up and down slowly, my skin is much better.

My dermatoligist gives me 20mg a day for upto 6mths and this clears me up for about 3yrs then it starts to come back.

do you use it while on your cycle? any elavated liver enzyme issue? i agree with the hormone stability. my skin goes through the same problem. using topical cream, astringents etc helps but ill get a odd pimples here and there. Cant wait till the summer to tan out the blackmarks left. anything other helpful methods?

Because that doesn't work for everybody. I had chronic cystic acne from 14 until a did a full course of accutane at age 27 at 100mg/day for 5 months. It was a miracle drug. I will randomly get a cyst, but I actually use it as a gauge for when estrogen is getting high and don't mind it too much.

when this happens, what do you do to counter higher estrogen levels? an AI introduction?

Have liver enzymes checked regularly on this. My friend had very high readings when he took it thru a dermatoigist to the point he was taken off of it. I am sure its rare, but better safe then sorry.

I took a 6 month cycle of it when I was 17, seriously MIRACLE DRUG! Never had any break outs since. Now 22 and on my 2nd cycle still haven't had any problems. Have lotion and sunscreen on hand because it dries out everything and I mean everything..

On cycle

do you use it while on your cycle? any elavated liver enzyme issue? i agree with the hormone stability. my skin goes through the same problem. using topical cream, astringents etc helps but ill get a odd pimples here and there. Cant wait till the summer to tan out the blackmarks left. anything other helpful methods?

Yep, just about to start a month course at 40mg per day.

My liver values go up a little bit, but they used to go uo while on Accutane even as a teenager, especailly if you get the blood work done when your training heavy.

I try to take a week off training before the blood test otherwise my values are always elevated. My ALT i think gets upto 90 when on accutane.

I would never use a mg per kg, im 135kg and noway would I take 135mg or accutane per day.

I take herbal liver support pills while on the accutane, and im going to order sytheteks product "synthergine" and see if that helps keep the liver values down while on tane.

I never use orals, just test, eq or deca and sometimes tren.

Last edited:
I used it on cycle for about 5 1/2 months at 20mg/day (from a chem research company) due to cystic acne. after about 2 months all my acne was completely gone. I stopped after 5 1/2 months and a few weeks later acne started to come back (on my body but not on my face). going to give it another go here shortly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131