over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FRAG 176-191

DEADLIFTDENIS

Newbies
THIS PEPTIDE sure gets alot of missguided advise,but hey this shit is new to everyone,I started doing 150mcg a day....nothing...
My school of thought is this...frag 176-191 needs to be treated like gh
in that in a 10iu bottle you'll use 4-6iu a day...so thats like taking ....well if a mg is equal to 3iu of gh...then you shouln be taking close to 2mg a day
so I ave no aprehensions about using 1200mcg a day...1000mcg a day and its another ball game,plus add test suspension or prop and some masteron and you cooking with grease...I do no cardio ,I eat like shit ,and thats all the proof my bros need lol

^^^ I was always curious about this as well. I read on estraining that it should be taken in the middle of the night when you get up to piss for best results, preferably 2x in the middle of the night.

THIS PEPTIDE sure gets alot of missguided advise,but hey this shit is new to everyone,I started doing 150mcg a day....nothing...
in that in a 10iu bottle you'll use 4-6iu a day...so thats like taking ....well if a mg is equal to 3iu of gh...then you shouln be taking close to 2mg a day
so I ave no aprehensions about using 1200mcg a day...1000mcg a day and its another ball game,plus add test suspension or prop and some masteron and you cooking with grease...I do no cardio ,I eat like shit ,and thats all the proof my bros need lol

if you are using 1000mcg a day of gh frag, then you are a fool for spending that much money on gh frag and not regular gh.

Hi,

I am not saying that 176 is effective or not compared to GH, but I would like to make an observation that contradicts the logic you are using here. You are saying that to get the fat burning effects of GH, you need to dose the frag at the same amount (weight dosage) as GH.
This makes no sense. Each GH molecule is 1-191 aminos and weighs much more than a part of itself (176-191 Frag), that is supposedly responsible for its fat burning effects. You could do the math to figure it out. I'm not going to because I dont want to look stuff up right now as far as the molecular weight of 1 GH peptide vs. 1 GH Fragment.
So, In 1mg of GH you get a certain number of 176-191 GH Frags, at one Frag per GH peptide. If you extract those frags only and put them in another vial you have something that weighs considerably less yet has the same amount of frag as the previous did. Lets say 1mg of GH is 191, well one frag is only 15 aminos. Im not sure the weight of each of the aminos, but for our purposes here I will say they are equal. Thus 15 is roughly 8 percent of 191.
So, if you use a certain amount of GH per day, 8 percent of it is the frag portion... so if you use 6iu (2mg), then 160mcg is the frag (according to my very primitive weight guestimate).The actual amounts are probably somewhat different due to my guestimate of the weights, but you get the general picture...

I liken this to supplemnets: You would dose an extracted "active" at a lower dose than the weight of the raw herb that contains that certain active.

Anyhow, my 2 cents. Who knows, other parts of the GH molecule may also contribute to the fatloss effect

Take Care.

Studies have shown that the effective dose of gh frag is 500mcg. to 2mg per day. I personally never took it, would like to know the results of someone who has.

RE

Hi,

I am not saying that 176 is effective or not compared to GH, but I would like to make an observation that contradicts the logic you are using here. You are saying that to get the fat burning effects of GH, you need to dose the frag at the same amount (weight dosage) as GH.
This makes no sense. Each GH molecule is 1-191 aminos and weighs much more than a part of itself (176-191 Frag), that is supposedly responsible for its fat burning effects. You could do the math to figure it out. I'm not going to because I dont want to look stuff up right now as far as the molecular weight of 1 GH peptide vs. 1 GH Fragment.
So, In 1mg of GH you get a certain number of 176-191 GH Frags, at one Frag per GH peptide. If you extract those frags only and put them in another vial you have something that weighs considerably less yet has the same amount of frag as the previous did. Lets say 1mg of GH is 191, well one frag is only 15 aminos. Im not sure the weight of each of the aminos, but for our purposes here I will say they are equal. Thus 15 is roughly 8 percent of 191.
So, if you use a certain amount of GH per day, 8 percent of it is the frag portion... so if you use 6iu (2mg), then 160mcg is the frag (according to my very primitive weight guestimate).The actual amounts are probably somewhat different due to my guestimate of the weights, but you get the general picture...

I liken this to supplemnets: You would dose an extracted "active" at a lower dose than the weight of the raw herb that contains that certain active.

Anyhow, my 2 cents. Who knows, other parts of the GH molecule may also contribute to the fatloss effect

Take Care.

WHAT YOU SAY HAS MERIT...YET WHAT YOU CAN'T RULE OUT IS PERSONAL EXPEREIENCE....I WOULD CONCUR THAT THE EFFECTIVE DOSE IS 500MCG TO 2MG A DAY..THAT IS SOME WHAT DLD WAS STATING....THE GUY WHO SAID WHY NOT JUST TAKE GROWTH,WELL PER COST FRAG 176-191 IS SUPPOSE TO BURN FAT BETTER...I HAVE USED FRAG AND GROWTH TOGETHER....AND I CAN'T SAY WICH ONE WORKED BETEER FOR CERTAIN ,ALTHOUGH I KNOW THAT WHEN I STOPPED USING FRAG I GOT FATTER,,SO IN THAT PERSPECTIVE ITS STRONGER AT KEEPING THE FAT OF...IS THAT THE SAME AS BURNING FAT?...PREVENTING FAT...
RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED

Funny how deadliftdenis posts all the time in caps and so does the lab that says he does not work there. Hummmmmm.....

ANGEL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity