over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gabapentin

damn...car accident? sorry bro. are you able to train legs? if yes, what's your routine look like?

No. Many years in construction including my own business for 17 years. Weightlifting, martial arts, boxing, kickboxing. I also have ankylosing spondylitis...look it up, it's an auto immune disease that takes its toll on the spine. As of now, I haven't trained in 5 months, lost 25lbs...didn't do a proper PCT...my bad! My leg routine was just extensions, curls, adductor and leg press. I haven't squatted for many years and it shows.

I'm having a C7-T1 fusion at the end of October. Hopefully this is it for the neck. I just want to train again!

No. Many years in construction including my own business for 17 years. Weightlifting, martial arts, boxing, kickboxing. I also have ankylosing spondylitis...look it up, it's an auto immune disease that takes its toll on the spine. As of now, I haven't trained in 5 months, lost 25lbs...didn't do a proper PCT...my bad! My leg routine was just extensions, curls, adductor and leg press. I haven't squatted for many years and it shows.

I'm having a C7-T1 fusion at the end of October. Hopefully this is it for the neck. I just want to train again!

Jeez...you've been through the meat grinder and then some. Sorry to hear. Good luck!

600mg is a low dose if you're using it for nerve pain. You can try building up to 3,600mg a day (that's the max for toxicity)...getting to a point where you use 1,200mg 3 times a day. I use 1,200mg at night for sleep to help with my spine issues but the same dosages during the day, I can't handle. I feel too out of it.
Hello @Bio and all ppl, first of all sorry for talking about a post from years ago, it's a question about gabapentin, i started taking it yesterday for my neuropathy in my feet, did you notice bloat in gabapentin? Or does it only happen in big doses? I will take 600mg ED. Thanks!

Hello @Bio and all ppl, first of all sorry for talking about a post from years ago, it's a question about gabapentin, i started taking it yesterday for my neuropathy in my feet, did you notice bloat in gabapentin? Or does it only happen in big doses? I will take 600mg ED. Thanks!

I didn't notice any bloat but different people can have different side effects.

I have used it before for about a year, 900mg, 3x per day. Works great, zero side effects.

Gabapentin was prescribed to me for peripheral neuropathy; but I never took it after reading side effect profile as it scared the crap out of me.

The plan was to stay on this indefinitely and increase the doses as needed, so the side effects profile really mattered to me as this was not a short term fix but rather permanent “solution”.

Was really hoping the peptide ARA-290 would be a side free replacement. I didn’t notice anything. Who the heck knows what these peptide companies are selling though.

Guys, one more question, I have read that gabapentin has a half-life of 5-7h, should I spread the dose or can I take the 600mg only at night? Thanks!

It would depend what dosage is giving you the desired effect(s). For me it was another tool in dealing with nerve pain and it helped me sleep at night. During the day it made me feel tired.

You can’t ask for sources, and this is technically a rec drug. Big no no’s
Really is not a rec drug it a nerve pain med and its used for anxiety,depression and withdrawal from opioid and alcohol. But its really doesn't het you high.unless you do extremely high doses snort it and/or mix it with opioid because it increase the opioid euphoria. But withdrawal can be bad if you abuse it.even though most literature usually tells you it not and addicted drug

T
Really is not a rec drug it a nerve pain med and its used for anxiety,depression and withdrawal from opioid and alcohol. But its really doesn't het you high.unless you do extremely high doses snort it and/or mix it with opioid because it increase the opioid euphoria. But withdrawal can be bad if you abuse it.even though most literature usually tells you it not and addicted drug
ell that to all the inmates who snort it

I had some surgery to correct some nerves in my right arm once. They gave me gabapentin. While on it my dick went totally numb when I got an erection! Soft? I could fell everything, hard? Terrible.

T

ell that to all the inmates who snort it
That what I said brother read what I said.it can give you euphoria if its snorted in high doses.and I mean high doses little doses won't do crap.and if you mix it with opioid it make the opioid effect stronger.

But than again inmates will take anything that they can get that they think they can get some kind of high off it lol

Had severe anxiety due to a reaction to a medication (cipro). Got off the medication but anxiety remained. My Psych prescribed gabapentin for it. I am pretty sensitive to it. 300mgs put me to sleep. I take 100mgs 3x a day during situations which provoke it now but not daily. If I get ahead of the anxiety, gabapentin works well. We tried a few SSRIs and that shit was terrible for me, felt like a zombie.

IMO, don't mess with your brain chemistry unless there is a reason to like severe pain, etc...

while its a bit different i used pregabalin for 2 years or so to help with sleep and mood.

i really do not "like" taking drugs like this but in the big scheme of drugs of this sort i found it to be the lesser of most evils.

i took it basically every day for 2 years and stopped cold turkey one day.
that was not the plan but shockingly had no issues with it either.

may have a bit cleaner feel and fewer side effects then the other.

Do you remember what dose you used?

Guys, one more question, I have read that gabapentin has a half-life of 5-7h, should I spread the dose or can I take the 600mg only at night? Thanks!
Its common for people to use 300-600mg at night. But if you want to go higher they usually start a day time dose as well. I was always taught not to go cold turkey on greater than 900mg as seizures are a side-effect. It was originally marketed as an anti seizure drug but it has many uses.

Its common for people to use 300-600mg at night. But if you want to go higher they usually start a day time dose as well. I was always taught not to go cold turkey on greater than 900mg as seizures are a side-effect. It was originally marketed as an anti seizure drug but it has many uses.

300-600mg at night is good for sleep? Does it knock you out? Feel loopy in the AM?

Do you remember what dose you used?

its been a long time.
i want to say like 300mg at night before sleep.
i would use durring the day to 75-150mg.
plenty of times i took 600mgs at once.
i played with it up and down, i think generally was like above, 75-150 for day, and 300 for night.

300-600mg at night is good for sleep? Does it knock you out? Feel loopy in the AM?

I was on 900mg 3X per day. Not loopy, did not effect sleep or anything else.

If on that dosage, like mentioned above, and correctly so, please taper
of sloooowly, work with your doc on this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131