30:(

I don't get it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327981437770.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327981437770.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 618
:banghead: this is so frustrating....

Doesnt look good. Do we have any way to verify if it is even legitimate Genheal?

Ak

Last edited:
Doesnt look good. Do we have any way to verify if it is even legitimate Genheal?

Ak

yes, i am getting a gh serum test friday.

GUYS!!!! Hang tight, this doesnt mean it is real or good gh. I might not be the best candidate because my bg is always high to start> we have to keep that in mind. But we do know from my sero bloodwork that my body shows the gh just fine on the test=-)

O

Osiris...I'm curious to see how your hands feel as each day passess this week using only genheal. Both you and I are very sensitive towards hand numbness based on which brand of hgh we use. I'm sure you will be able to tell me by tomorrow how, in your opinion, this product measures up to the other brands we've both been experimenting with.

Osiris...I'm curious to see how your hands feel as each day passess this week using only genheal. Both you and I are very sensitive towards hand numbness based on which brand of hgh we use. I'm sure you will be able to tell me by tomorrow how, in your opinion, this product measures up to the other brands we've both been experimenting with.

They are tight, very similar to what i was on 6iu of sero. Like an achy feeling.

The real proof is going to be the gh serum test. I honestly might bump it up till thursday since its a transient test and can be run frequently, you know?

NOW GUYS, i love you all BUT if this test comes back on point, i will be publishing the results of the genheal test AFTER i order 20kits=-) Yes its selfish BUT i know if i post it and this is close to sero, you are all going to buy this dude out and i need to get cut=-) If they are bad, same day posting....lol

O did Patrice go IV on this last one/
Ak

Just wondering, trying to wrap my head around the little to no impact on BG.

Ak

yes, i am getting a gh serum test friday.

GUYS!!!! Hang tight, this doesnt mean it is real or good gh. I might not be the best candidate because my bg is always high to start> we have to keep that in mind. But we do know from my sero bloodwork that my body shows the gh just fine on the test=-)

O

O, if you're not fasted when you do the test you most likely already have elevated insulin levels, which will keep the glucose down. I'm not really surprised, especially with your compromised insulin sensitivity.

Doing this first thing in the morning totally fasted is probably the best time to see what effect GH has on your glucose.

But then again I also wouldn't be surprised to find out genheal is nothing special. The serum test will be a great indicator. Still anxiously awaiting my results with the rips.

First time poster but been keeping up with the tests since close to the beginning. O, just wanna say thanks, you have help me quite a bit in my understanding of gh and peps. I just started my first gh run about 12 days ago with some grey tops and decided to do some bg test myself. I am only at 2iu atm but my results were:

Base: 91
5 min post injection: 135
10 min post: 122
15 min post: 109

Disclaimer: I took 10iu slin at 7:30 testing took place at 10:00; not sure if this would skew the outcome too much.

Any way thnx again for all the help now I just wish I had picked up a few more kits.:D

did you ever get results back from the gehheal? Also did you ever end up testing the grey tops as you had planned?
thanks O your a serious help to all of us that don't have the money to take test after test.

The main motivator for any lab rat is a reward. This is what eduardo enrique pablo escobar has to look forward to when trying is complete

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Ya stole me lucky charms

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear